• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 3,510 Views, 191 Comments

Shimmer, My Big Bad Sis. - overlord-flinx



Pip tells the story of how he and his new sister, Sunset Shimmer, became 'the best of friends' in his compelling diary entry. On the same end, Sunset Shimmer gives her own feelings in her logbook.

  • ...
9
 191
 3,510

Movie Night Part Two

Have you ever heard the zebra proverb "revenge is a dish is best served hot"? It's a lost proverb on many, seeing as most just like their revenge cold, calculated, and timely. Yet, when you're young and brazen, time is something you don't like to waste with 'planning'. When you're young, you want revenge, and you want it now.


"Pipsqueak..." Sunset's voice wavered with a warning at her brother while she sat on the couch.

"Ah-ah-ah~~," Pipsqueak wiggled a hoof in her direction while he fit his movie into the player, "It's my turn to watch a movie. You promised."

"Fine... Which Daring Do movie did you pick out?" Sunset Shimmer leaned back onto the couch, already feeling bored.

"Don't you worry none, sis... I picked a really special movie for both of us," the TV flicked on and started to show the scene of Canterlot Castle.

Sunset's interested rose when she saw that the picture detail was very amateur, nothing close to movie quality. "What kind of movie is this?"

"It's Twilight Sparkle's 'ome movie... The day she was made a--Sit back down!" Pipsqueak shot his hoof behind him, stopping Sunset Shimmer from creeping off of the couch.

"...You're evil..."