• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 3,510 Views, 191 Comments

Shimmer, My Big Bad Sis. - overlord-flinx



Pip tells the story of how he and his new sister, Sunset Shimmer, became 'the best of friends' in his compelling diary entry. On the same end, Sunset Shimmer gives her own feelings in her logbook.

  • ...
9
 191
 3,510

Daddy's Boy.

The Lord of Chaos: Discord. All pale in comparison to his omnipotent powers and possibilities. All that is can be undone by a wave of his paw or claw against the fragile world around him. We dwell within a cardboard world to him; so easily destroyed or quickly extinguished. It takes the work of gods to suppress his might for even the smallest amount of time. There can be no equalizer to his outstanding powers...


"Cap'n?" Pipsqueak tugged slightly at the furry end of Discord's long, mismatched tail.

The Lord of Chaos twisted a look behind him, looking down at the foot-high colt tugging at his poof. He reached his paw down and scooped the little colt up, cupping him there rather easily between his mitts. "Yes? What can I do for you, Jean-Luc Pipard?"

When Discord unfurled his mitts from over Pipsqueak, the little colt was calmly sitting on the base of Discord's palm and smiling politely. "...Can I hear how you an' mum fell in love?"

"Now, why would you want to hear a story like that, kid? It's so boring and blah-blah," Discord rolled his eyes, making them look even more odd given their usual form.

"Because I wanna tell Queeny it so she'll get crumpy!" Pipsqueak chirped back with his innocent smile.

Discord, deep inside his heart of hearts, felt the greatest swell of pride he had felt in a great long time. He wiped a small tear of pride from his eye and gave Pip a small pat to his head with one of his paw-fingers. "That's my boy..."