• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 3,508 Views, 191 Comments

Shimmer, My Big Bad Sis. - overlord-flinx



Pip tells the story of how he and his new sister, Sunset Shimmer, became 'the best of friends' in his compelling diary entry. On the same end, Sunset Shimmer gives her own feelings in her logbook.

  • ...
9
 191
 3,508

Movie Night Part Three.

A leopard cannot change its spots. True, of course. A tiger can't change its stripes. Again, true. But consider this; do they ever need to change? Instead of expanding on the differences they have and what they could change to be more like the other, look at the similarities and how they can connect through those. A leopard can't change its spots and a tiger can't change its stripes; but they're both cats and they're more alike on the instead than the outside.


The that once was filled with flashing lights from the television now was as dark as night as the credits to the movie scrolled across a black screen. The music that went along with the credits was played very low; low enough that the small sniffles and light sobs of the two ponies seated on the couch watching the movie could fill the empty spots of sound. Pipsqueak hung close to his older sister, his eyes wet with tears as he watched the movie end. "S-Shim... Why?" He begged for an answer.

Sunset Shimmer shook her head at first, trying to collect herself and answer her brother. However, the moment she opened her mouth to speak, her voice faltered and she fell into a cracking sob as she spoke. "Stop crying, twerp!" She coughed out, still trying to hold back her own tears, "You look like a punk!"

"Y-y-you're cryin too!" Little Pip shot back.

Suddenly, just like that, they fell into one another as they wailed and sobbed like blubbering babies. So wrapped in each other, they missed as the title of the movie ran by with the credits: "Snowfall".