• Published 14th Jun 2013
  • 1,867 Views, 36 Comments

New Life in Ponyville - FallingBlood



You were a human, now turned into a pony. You have no idea why you are in Equestria or eben what happened. You try to get Twilight to help you get back to your world but she fells. You met Lyra Heartstrings, you'll have to read the story to find

  • ...
14
 36
 1,867

Chapter 4: This Is It

Wedding Day)

Lyra is coming down the aisle. As she does Twilight whispers in your ear. "You are one lucky colt."

"I know." Agreeing with Twilight, keeping your eyes on Lyra.

Lyra makes it right to you, standing about a foot away from you. The pony presiding the ceremony, says all the stuff that they say. "*put name here* do you take Lyra Heartstrings as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." You responded.

He nods his head. "And do you Lyra Heartstrings take *put name here* as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Lyra responded.

"In the power invested in me, and by the power of Celestia. I here by pronounce you colt and mare. You may kiss the bride."

You and Lyra share a truly loving kiss. *cheers*

**************
(Two months earlier)

Lyra has more than doubled in her belly size. By this time Lyra is coming close to her due date, and you two hold a baby shower. Lyra invited more than enough ponies, Twilight was one of them of course. For Bon-Bon she moved to Trottingham more than a month ago.

At the baby shower there was a table full of presents mostly for the unborn baby. A big cake, balloons, streamers, etc. Lyra was just sitting taking it easy, talking to Twilight about how the pregnancy has been. All that kinda of stuff.

Then you get everypony's attention. "Hello, everypony I have an announcement to make. Twilight you helped me and Lyra out so much, and what I'm saying is I want you to be my best mare. On mine and Lyra's wedding day."

Twilight is over joyed. "I would love to be your best mare." (Don't ask about the bride's maids.)

After the baby shower is over, and the clean up is all over. You and Lyra were sitting in the living room. You been thinking about how Lyra doesn't know you were a human. So, you decide to tell her. "Lyra I got something to get off my chest."

"What is it?" Lyra asks.

"I-I was not always a pony. I used to be a human from another dimension. So, how I was transfo-" Lyra interrupts you.

"A-A human fr-from another di-dimension." She says like she don't even know you anymore. "You're kidding right?" Hoping you were.

"I wished I was Lyra." You look to the ground.

"I-" Lyra couldn't even start her sentence. She runs out of the house.

**************

Lyra runs into Twilight's library. "Twilight! Twilight!" Lyra yelled for her.

"What is it Lyra did something bad happened?" Twilight asked very worried.

"Y-Yes. *put name here*, he just told me he was from another dimension!" Figuring, Twilight would be shocked.

"Lyra, I already knew that." Twilight said

"Wait, you knew and you didn't tell me?" Lyra yelled.

"I figured he told you, when you two started living together." Twilight replied.

"No, he didn't." Lyra said.

"Lyra could you please calm down it's not good for the baby." Twilight said. "I'll tell you the whole story."

Lyra started to calm down and nodded. "Okay, Twilight."

Twilight starts explaining the whole thing. "You see, Lyra the first day you met *put name here* it was actually the first day when he woke up in our dimension. When he found he had turn into a pony he randomly ran in too the library. He then told me who he was and where he was from. I tried to help him get back but, to no success. I then told since he was gonna be stuck here so, he should make himself acquainted with Ponyville, and that's when he met you."

As Twilight continues to explain everything to Lyra. You are going around Ponyville looking for her.

"Lyra! Lyra! Where are you?" You are running around all over to find. You start thinking to yourself. "Where could she be? I hope she is okay. Maybe I should go ask Twilight if she has seen her." You start heading to Twilight's library. "Twilight! Have you seen Lyra anywhere?"

"Yes, I have she's here." Twilight said.

"Twilight told me the whole story, *put name here*." Lyra said

"I am so sorry I didn't tell you sooner." You start apologizing.

"I'm not mad, at least anymore." Lyra said. "Twilight explained the whole and told me if none of this happen, I wouldn't be pregnant or engaged. I agreed with her, and I am happier with you than any other pony I've been with." She smiles and hugs you.

You hug her back, then all of the sudden Lyra screams. "What's wrong?" You asked very worried.

"I think her water just broken." Twilight said

"What does that mean?" You asked.

"She's going into labor!" Twilight yelled. "We need to get her to the hospital!" She added.

You and Twilight take Lyra to the hospital.

**************

"Okay, Ms. Lyra the head is crowning just a few more pushes." The doctor said.

You are next to, Lyra holding her hoof as she starts pushing more. Twilight is in the waiting room.

"Almost there, Lyra just one more push." The doctor said.

Lyra screams as she pushes one last time. "It's a colt!" The doctor said, reaching the new born foal to you. You look at your new son and notices he has a horn. "He's a unicorn, just like his mother." You reach him to Lyra.

Lyra starts crying in joy. "What are we gonna name him?" She asked.

"How about, Charming Heart?" You suggested.

"That's a great name." Lyra said. "Hello, Charming Heart welcome to the world." She said in a very calm voice.

Twilight then enters the room. "So, what is it a foal or a filly?" She asked.

"He's a foal." You said.

"What's his name?" She also asked.

"Charming Heart." Lyra answered. "You want to hold him?" She asked. "You know since your his godmother."

"I'm his godmother?" Twilight said starting to cry.

"You sure are, Twilight." You answered her.

Twilight, then held Charming. "Hello, Charming."

**************
(Wedding Day)

"*put name here* do you take Lyra Heartstrings as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." You responded.

He nods his head. "And do you Lyra Heartstrings take *put name here* as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Lyra responded.

"In the power invested in me, and by the power of Celestia. I here by pronounce you colt and mare. You may kiss the bride."

You and Lyra share a truly loving kiss. *cheers*

You and Lyra are home with your son, Charming Heart. He sleeps in his crib in what used to be the guest room now converted into a nursery. You and Lyra are in the bed with each other, and for once you are awake to see Lyra write in her diary.

Dear, Diary.

It's been a long time since I wrote in her, and sadly will be my last. But, anyways the last few months have been hectic. I found out that *put name here* was from a different dimension but, Twilight helped me see past that. Then our beautiful son was born. We decided to name him, Charming Heart, and we made Twilight his godmother. Now, a couple of months later I am now happily married to *put name here*, and it has arguably been the best day of my life.

Signing off for the last time,

Lyra Heartstrings, and *put name here*.

Author's Note:

It was fun writing this story but, this is the final chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Comments ( 7 )
Comment posted by FallingBlood deleted Jun 18th, 2013

What a grate story. And im not saying that because Lyra is my favorite pony. It is truly a grate story.:heart:

I personally thought that story should have ended up like Charly. But that's just me.

And here I thought it was gonna be a reverse of the usual story where Bon Bon was the former human turned pony...

AWESOME Story!! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
I would be honored if this story was in this group: The MLP Fan Club: source for all good fics

This is the most heart warming story of Lyra x human I have read so far. Beautiful. Loved it :heart:

Login or register to comment