• Published 14th Jun 2013
  • 1,867 Views, 36 Comments

New Life in Ponyville - FallingBlood



You were a human, now turned into a pony. You have no idea why you are in Equestria or eben what happened. You try to get Twilight to help you get back to your world but she fells. You met Lyra Heartstrings, you'll have to read the story to find

  • ...
14
 36
 1,867

Chapter 3: The Suprise

(Two months later)

*Lyra's Diary entries*

Dear, Diary.

Oh my Celestia! Things super great have been happening, ever since *put name here* kissed me on the cheek. I mean just yesterday, me and him held hooves for the first time! I am so excited, I hope soon we can take it to the next level.

Ready for what's next,

Lyra Heartstrings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear, Diary

I was so close to kiss, *put name here*. I mean it was the perfect moment, we were at the Ponyville theater for the new movie that came out. But, all of the sudden Bon-Bon came out of nowhere and butted in. I mean seriously, how did she even know we were there?

Very aggravated,

Lyra Heartstrings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear, Diary.

I finally did it! After three weeks when I first met, *put name here*, I kissed him. It was perfect. We had a midnight picnic, it was a full moon and it was almost clear as day. Just a bit dim. Anyways, we were enjoying ourselves talking making jokes then, when the mood was just right. I took a deep breath then kissed him. For some reason I heard a faint yell saying no but, I guess it was nothing. Any who he asked does this make-. He stopped cause I put my hoof on his mouth and said, yes.

In the most wonderful mood,

Lyra Heartstrings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear, Diary.

It's been few weeks since I last wrote. But, I have been having the most amazing time with, *put name here*. We have been doing a lot of stuff together, he even moved in my room. Well yesterday I started getting erges. You know what I mean in heat. Um, well I kinda asked him if he could help me, and he said "I would love to." So we did it. Just saying it felt great, and I'm pretty sure by now we're going to stay together.

Needed to get off my chest,

Lyra Heartstrings.

**************

Two weeks later. You would usually wake up next to Lyra but, she was gone. You get up to go look for her. "Lyra!" You yelled for her. "Where are you?" You then hear what sounds like sobbing coming from the bathroom. You open the, to see Lyra sitting in the chair that was in there. "Lyra?" You said with concerns something is wrong.

Lyra looks at you with tears in her eyes, and smiling.

"Lyra, are you okay?" You asked.

She looks to her belly. "Mhm." She looks at you again. "Your gonna be a father." She says smiling with tears rolling down her face.

You suddenly felt a shock in your body. "A f-father?" You said studdering.

"Yes!" She said excitingly, walking to you and giving you a hug. "And I'm going to be a mother. Isn't this exciting?" She says still smiling.

You gather your thoughts and say. "Yes, yes it is." Hugs her back, as your head pasted hers where she can't see, you gave a worried expression. Your fine with the idea of a little foal or filly. But, you don't know the first thing of raising them.

"I'm gonna get breakfast started." She trots off to the kitchen, still smiling.

"Okay." You said thinking to yourself again. "Pregnant! I knew she was in heat, I just didn't know she was that fertile. How are you gonna raise a foal or filly? You don't even know the first thing for raise one." You then here Lyra.

"Breakfast is ready." She chimed.

"Coming!" You responded.

After breakfast you told Lyra you had to go do something for awhile. She says okay, and you head out. The first thing on your mind was how to care for a baby. So, you went to Twilight's library.

When you arrive at her library, you found her studying. "Hey, Twilight." You said in a normal tone but, still made her jump in fright.

"Oh my Celestia!" Twilight yelled. "Don't do that!"

"Twilight I need your help." You said to her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I need a book, or two." You requested.

"What kind?" She asks.

"Um, well a p-parenting book." You said a bit embarrassed.

"Why do you need that?" Asks just to be nosy.

"I kinda got Lyra pregnant." Looks to the ground.

"Congratulations!" She said to you. "I have a whole category for what you need." She said walking to the shelf of books. Lets see." She grabs a couple of books from the shelf with her magic. "These should help you." She said happily, giving you the books.

"Thanks, Twilight your a lifesaver." You said trotting away from the library going home.

"No problem, *put name here*. Good luck." She yells, as you trot away.

"Good luck, to what?" A voice comes from behind Twilight.

She turns around and sees Bon-Bon. "Oh hey, Bon-Bon."

"And why did he have them books?" Bon-Bon asks.

"*put name here* got, Lyra pregnant and he needed a couple of parenting books." Twilight respond to Bon-Bon's questions.

"Pr-Pregnant?!" Bon-Bon said in complete shock, with broken expression on her face.

"Um, Bon-Bon are you okay?" Twilight asked.

"I-I have to go, Twilight." Bon-Bon runs away with tears coming down her face.

**************

Later you get home, and Lyra is sound asleep on the couch. She looked peaceful and happy. You decide to sit next to her and wake her slowly. "Lyra, wake up." You slowly shake her a little.

She open her eyes and yawns. "Where you been, *put name here*?" She asks in a soft tone voice.

"I went to the library to get some books." You told her.

"Okay, what kind?" She asks.

"Just a couple of parenting books." You said as she sits up.

"Oh okay but, why? Don't you know how to take care of a baby?" She asks.

"No, not really." You look down at the couch.

"It's okay, *put name here*. By the time this filly or foal is born you'll know exactly what to do." She smiles holding your hoof.

"Yeah, I guess your right Lyra. Maybe I'm just worrying to much." You said relaxing on the couch. You start to think to yourself once more. "Wow, Lyra really has faith in me but, why shouldn't she I am the father.

Suddenly, you hear a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Lyra shouted.

"It's me, Bon-Bon! Let me in!" She demanded.

"Okay, Bon-Bon." Lyra walks to the door to open it, you walk behind her. As, she opens the door Bon-Bon walked in the house.

"How can you be PREGNANT!" Bon-Bon shouts. "And with him! You got to kidding me!" She shouts even louder as she came out of her state of saddness, and move to the angry stage.

"Bon-Bon, I can do what I want with who I want! You can't stop me, and I am pregnant and it's gonna stay like that until it's born!" Lyra shouts back at Bon-Bon. "*put name here* is who I want to spend my life with!" She added.

"He's the you want to spend your life with? What happened about us?!" Bon-Bon shouts.

"We were never a thing, and never will be!" Lyra keeps shouting. "I'm not lesmare, and never will be. You lived with me for awhile that's it." She starts to calm down.

"Yeah, but what about those times we sat in the park?" Bon-Bon's started to calm down to.

"We were just sitting there. Nothing happened, and you know it." Lyra replied.

"B-But...." Bon-Bon starts to break down crying.

Thinks to yourself. "Why are you just standing? Say something." You open your mouth but, nothing comes out.

"Bon-Bon c-can you please just leave." Lyra says trying not to look at the crying mare.

Bon-Bon stares at her, looks away and leave with tears still running down her face. Lyra closes the door, and hugs you tight and starts to sob. "*put name here* what are we gonna do about her. She jus-" Lyra couldn't finish her sentence as she starts crying.

You hold her tight and say. "It's okay, Lyra. Bon-Bon just needs sometime to get used to you being pregnant. She'll get over it." You said trying to comfort her.

**************
(One month later)

Lyra's belly has became a little big but not by much. She hasn't started having mood swings but, she does puke every now and again. That's why you leave a bucket next to the bed and couch.

You have been thinking to yourself but, this wasn't like usual. This was a big decision. A week after Lyra announced she was pregnant, you found a well paying job (not going into detail). Well, you actually have enough for a very special gift.

Two days later, you take Lyra to a fancy restraunt. After an hour, Lyra asks. "So, *put name here* what's the occasion for the fancy dinner?"

You stand up, and walk next to her. You a human like proposing position. You get the case with the special gift in it and say. "Lyra Heartstrings will you do me the greatest honor, an-." Lyra interrupts.

"Yes! Yes, I will!" She says happily.

At that moment everypony in the rest starts clopping, as you two share a passionate kiss. When you and her get home, you two are exhausted and collapse in the bed. You just fall straight asleep, while she grabs her diary from her pillow and writes.

Dear, Diary.

It's been awhile hasn't it? Well, anyways the greatest news I'm pregnant! It's been one month so, not much body change, yet. I have been vomiting for a while now but we keep buckets by the bed and couch, it helps. Also, I am now engaged! The moment was perfect when he proposed romantic dinner, fancy restraunt couldn't been have better. From my last entry I was right, we will stay together forever!

Very in love,

Lyra Heartstrings.

Author's Note:

Done with chapter 4.