• Published 14th Jun 2013
  • 1,866 Views, 36 Comments

New Life in Ponyville - FallingBlood



You were a human, now turned into a pony. You have no idea why you are in Equestria or eben what happened. You try to get Twilight to help you get back to your world but she fells. You met Lyra Heartstrings, you'll have to read the story to find

  • ...
14
 36
 1,866

Chapter 1: Where Am I

You wake up in a strange place, in a middle of a grassy meadow. You can't seem to remember where or why your here. All you remember is your name and where you come from.

"Uh, hello anyone out there?" You yelled out.

All you hear is silence of the daytime. So, you get up and start wondering around for what seemed like hours but, was really like thirty minutes. Soon you see a small village.

"Finally!" You exclaimed running towards the village.

You enter the village and see no humans but, ponies! You are wondering where the humans are, as you do you walk past a water fountain. You caught a small glimpse of your reflection in the water, as you do you see yourself as a pony (earth pony). You scream as all the ponies around you were staring at you. You felt uncomfortable and ran into the nearest building, which was the library. You slammed the doors behind you, when you noticed a lavender colored mare.

"Uh, can I help you?" The lavender mare ask a bit annoyed of you slamming the door.

"You can talk?!" You screamed really loud.

"Of course I can talk. All ponies can talk." The mare said a bit more annoyed of you yelling.

"A-All ponies?" You asked frighteningly.

"Yes." She said happily. "I'm, Twilight Sparkle. And you are?"

"I-I'm *insert name here*." You said still calming down.

"That's a weird name for a pony." She said. "Eh, names are names. So, what bring you here?"

You explain to Twilight that you are not from this world, that you don't belong here. You explain further that you a human, not a pony. At first she thought you were a bit crazy but, then she remembered a book she had recently read. It was called Worldly Dimensions: a Reference Guild.

"You got to believe me Twilight." You said hastfully.

"Oh I believe you. I just don't know how you got here, or why you're even here." Twilight says convinced in his story. "Hmm... Maybe..." The intelligent unicorn thinks to herself.

"Maybe, what? Do you have any ideas?" You start to get on Twilight's nerves.

"Maybe you should go sit, and calm i and let me think." The now aggravated unicorn suggested.

As she thinks of why you are here and looks through her books as well. You start to look around the library.

"That's a lot of books." You say to yourself.

An hour maybe two past and as you grow more bored. You notice Twilight putting down the books she was looking through.

"Ugh!" Twilight Sparkle yelled out.

"What's wrong?" You asked hastfully.

"There is nothing in these books of how you could of been brought here and nothing here of how to send you back." Twilight exclaimed. "I'm sorry *insert name here* but, I don't think there is away to send you back.

"I can't believe it." You said looking at the ground in saddness.

"Well, sense your stuck here, how about I show you around?" The lavender pony said hoping to lift your spirts.

"Sure, why not." You agreed.

**************

"So this is Ponyville, it's not very big but it...." Twilight chatters on as you look around, thinking to yourself.

"So, this is a world full of ponies. Not that everything looks okay. Except for the concept of magic and fly ponies. Not normal." You start to think more to yourself.

"and that's how Ponyville was founded. Hmm, are you even listening?" Twilight asks.

You snap out of your subconscious mind. "Huh, yeah sure."

Twilight's a bit annoyed, "Look I need to get back studying. So, go take your time to look around Ponyville, and make yourself acquainted with other ponies." Twilight recommended as she trots away.

"Okay." You replied. "I'll do that." Watching Twilight trot away. You take her advice and start around Ponyville.

**************

You walk around for awhile, then all of the sudden you were stopped by a greenish colored unicorn. She has noticed you wandering around town and wanted to talk to you.

"Hello! My name is, Lyra Heartstrings, and yours?" Lyra asked you in a very happy voice.

"Uh, hello Lyra. My name is *insert name here*." You said a little confused.

"Nice to meet you." She said smiling happily. "So, what brings you to Ponyville?" Asked curiously.

You know you couldn't tell her what happened to you being a human in a ponies body. So you just wing it. "I'm looking for a place to stay." You said, hoping she believes you.

"Any luck finding a place?" She asks.

"Uh, no. No luck." Still winging it.

"Hm, maybe you can stay with me?" Lyra suggested.

"Are you sure, Lyra? I mean you just met me." You said cautiously.

"Yeah, I'm sure! It gets lonely at my house anyway, and I could use some company." She says with a warming smile.

"Okay, sure." You agree to Lyra's offer.

So, you two start to walk off to Lyra's house. "Your gonna love it at my house." Lyra starts to explain. "It's pretty big. It has two rooms, one bathroom, a...." As she chatters on, you start to think to yourself again. "She's nice to be offering, a guestroom to a complete stranger. I wonder why she is being so nice." You wonder as you continue walking behind Lyra. Suddenly you accidentally bumped in to her.

She ignores you bumping in to her. "Here we are! Home sweet home." She says somewhat excited.

**************

You walk into Lyra's house. "So, this is the living room, the kitchen is over there." Lyra says pointing to the doorway of the kitchen. "Down the hallway is my room, the guestroom is right across from it. Right next to the guestroom is the bathroom. That's pretty much it." She finally gets done talking.

"Thanks for taking me in, Lyra." You thank the generous unicorn.

"No problem. Glad to have ya." Lyra said as if she knew for a long period of time but, it's just been about an hour.

Suddenly, you both hear the ring of the door bell. "Hello! Anyone home?" Yells the familiar voice. Lyra heads to the door to answer it.

"Yes, who is it?" Lyra asks.

"It's me Twilight Sparkle. Can I come in?" Twilight asks.

"Uh, yeah sure Twilight." Lyra opens the door to let in the lavender colored pony. "What brings you here?" She asks curiously.

"I asked everypony if they saw the new pony anywhere and they said he was with you." Twilight explains.
"Yes, Twilight I'm here." You said a little loud.

"What are you doing here *insert name here*?!" Twilight asked a bit mad.

"Lyra, invited me to stay here." You told, Twilight.

"Wha-" Cut her sentence short to ask Lyra to leave the room for a moment, to talk to you.

"Of course, Twilight." She walks into the kitchen.

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked.

"Lyra is going to let me stay here for awhile." You explained to Twilight.

"I thought you wanted to find a way to go to your own dimension." She said.

"I did but, you said you couldn't find a way to send me back, plus Lyra is very nice." You told, her.

"What are you saying?" She asks.

"I think I'm gonna stay here for awhile, Twilight." You said surprising her.

"Really? Are you sure?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." As you said that, Twilight understanding your decision, and decides to leave.

As she does Lyra was reentering the room. "Where's Twilight?" She asked curiously.

"She left." You said answering, Lyra's question.

She said okay, and then said while she was in the kitchen she was getting dinner ready. You were famished from a long day of surprising information and kindness of a unicorn. As you finished dinner, you cleaned your dishes and headed off too bed. You tell, Lyra thanks for the dinner and told her good night as the both of you headed off to your separate rooms. Once again you think to yourself.

"I think I'm gonna like it here." You said to yourself. You didn't notice Lyra ease dropping, and smiled when she faintly heard you say that. She then continued back to her room. She jumped in her bed, grabbing the diary under her pillow and using her magic she picks up a quill and writes.

Dear, Diary.

Today, I met the cutest colt. He was looking for a place to stay and I offered him to stay with me. Thankfully he said yes! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me. Hopefully he's the one, hooves crossed.

Very excited,

Lyra Heartstrings.

Author's Note:

It'll take some time to make another chapter. As soon I finish it I'll put it on as quickly as possible.