• Published 9th Feb 2012
  • 1,958 Views, 28 Comments

darkness is magic - The watchful pony



friendship is magic/the darkness crossover

  • ...
17
 28
 1,958

chapter 5: fighting the darkness

fighting the darkness

Estacado stood ther looking the all white god pony in her eyes. All the gards pointed there horns at him ready to zap his ass with all kinds of spells.

"Stand down guards". All the guards stoped the glowing in there horns. "You said you know how to defeat this creature that is raviging my kingdom".

"Yes, it's a creature by the name of the darkness. In my world it's the strongest evil in the world. It only lives to kill and fiest off the suffering of others. Tell me everything that has happend so far so I know how strong it's gotten".

"Well, the creature has raised an army unlike anything I have seen before. My former student has been turned into a monster. She will stop at nothing to take over equestria and kill all that is good in this world". Jackie took a deep breath.

"If what you discribe is true, then we dont have long. The darkness gets stronger with each kill it makes and judging by how many it has killed, It's allready reached stage 4. I was the only host that got the darkness to that stage, and once it reaches stage 5, it will become too strong for even me to kill. Do you know were the darkness is now"

"It's a couple hours untill it reaches canterlot".

"I need you to take me to it, I will also might need your sister and her guards help us". celestias horn started to glow and everybody in the room vanished



_________________________________________________________________________________________________


Jackie, celestia, luna, and several of the guards apeared near a large temple. The sun was being blocked by large clouds, causing the world to be shrouded in a red amber. The only thing visible was the moon slowly rising, ready to replace the sun.

"Oh shit, if the temple is up then we dont have long. luna, I need you to cause a distraction, celestia, come with me". everybody split up and headed into the temple.

jackie and celestia looked out onto the stage and saw a rope of darkness coming out of twilight and going into trixie.

"What's going on"?

"The darkness is transfering it's powers to that pony so that the darkchild can be born. if that pony tried to give birth without some of the darkness inside her, the intensity would kill her. If that child is born then the darkness will be unstopable". jackie lept down to the stage and shot at twilight with an AK, but an armor of darkness formed around twilight. One of her tenticals lept out and grabbed jackie by the neck.

"Well,well,well, if it isn't my old friend. How was hell jackie? I hope that place is still giving you nightmares."

"you sick sone of a bitch. Let me go so i can kick your ass back to earth"

"And how, may I ask, do you plane to do that. Do you plane to face me in one on one combat, or maybe you can try and shoot me again, I promise I won't block it this time."

"No I prefer to fight this way". All of a sudden, a black tentical came out of jackies back and sliced off one of the darknesses tenticals. The darkness let out a scream of pain.

"SON OF A BITCH, MY HAND. HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT"

"You made one mistake darkness, leaving me and her alive"

"Her, who are you talking about"

"Don't you recognize your own sister, brother, your going to make me cry."

"WHAT, but I thought i killed you"

Not kill. mearly subsided me. When you broke away from jackie, I maniged to take over, but unlike you, I dont plane to harm one thing, that is, exept you." Jackie lept out and used a tentical to smash the darkness against the wall

"Are you ready for a real challenge." the darkness came up from the rubble.

"Gladly, lets dance mother fucker." The darkness launched jackie and the good darkness into the field and lept after them. They both kept lunging at each other and using attack after attack on each other hoping that one or the other would give in. To bad for jackie, he was the first. The darkness caught him off guard and pined him to the ground.

"Well jackie, it looks like a win again."/i]Jackie was running out of options. As he was pined down, he saw celestia come out of the temple with the main six turned back to normal (the darkness must have drawn from them to make himself powerful) He know he had only one hope.

"Celestia, you and twilights friends need to try and reach her. You must try and remind her of who she really is. If she rejects the darkness then it will won't be able to survive on it's own

"Twilight, you can't do this. I know you, you could never kill another creature".

"She can't hear you. The Twilight you know is gone".

"Come on Twi, you can beat that overgrown pest".

"Yea Twilight, we know you in there. Your stronger then this, fight it". the darkness tentical started to back off of jackie

"WHAT, I AM ORDERING YOU TO KILL HIM".

"No, i'm not you puppet any more." A beam of light came out of twilights horn as the darkness gave out a scream of pure pain. All of twilight's friends came up to her and gave her a big group hug.

"you did it jackie, thanks to you, Twilight is back to normal and the army is starting to turn back into ponys. It will be a long road to recovery, but for now, equestria is safe."

"I whoud'ent say that". Just then a giant mass of pure darkness formed in front of jackie "This is not over, not by a long shot".

Comments ( 3 )

We The Darkness is gone from Twilight, but its not going to give up just like that.

Comment posted by VampDash deleted Dec 13th, 2012

558269" EMBRACE THE DARKNESS TWILIGHT!" "AT LAST! I FEED!" these lines need to be in there somehow :pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment