Aussie Bronies 448 members · 778 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36

Just curious, what was the first story(s) that you ever read?

Mine are Remorse: The Color of Crimson by Flame-LoneWolf, The God Particle be MoonriseUnicorn and Spike's Sexual Revolution by JonRS

Past Sins, and then And Affliction of the Heart.

Been a lot of changeling ones since...

I don't remember which of these were the very first, but here they are:

Upheaval: Breaking Point
Upheaval: Reckoning
Repercussions
Sin
The Age of Wings and Steel

Every single one of these brought out every range of the emotional spectrum. I gasped, I cheered, I laughed, I cried like a baby, I even had to stop reading from mental pain at some points.
Every one of these is worthy of every reader on this site's attention. :heart:

Like many of the early bronies, the first fan fiction I read was My Little Dashie.

It was that one fic where Luna takes Twilight as an apprentice and she has to fuck all the time.

The first pony fic I read was 'Ace Combat: The Equestrian War' by PolishValsion, but the first fic I read in general was probably 'Latias' Journey', by Ri2.

Xenophilla... I'll always be a sucker for dashlove

Mine was My(stara's) little ponys I knew next to nothing about DnD or MLP and I loved every moment of that story I was also brought in by Friendship is dragons

Oh, if we're talking first fanfiction story ever, I honestly don't know. Been so long. Was undoubtedly a Pokemon one, but I cannot recall what...

I do, but I'm ashamed to admit what it was. Cupcakes.

2884283 ...lovely :twilightsmile:
I suppose I did ask :unsuresweetie:

Because changelings are best.

Aren't you glad we don't have such fics in our fandom right?

...Right?

Okay, I give up, there are far more disturbing MLP fics out there.

Princess Molestia

First ever??
The Return of Maria Robotnic.
Pony?
My Roommates a Vampire.
And I haven't read any other ship since!

2884433 Unfortunately, I agree :pinkiesick::pinkiesad2::eeyup:
Though I suppose what you don't know (read) wont hurt you :moustache:

I don't remember what the fic was called but it was a Teen Titans fic about Beast Boy messing with Raven and eventually getting thrown out a window... Ah memories :P
First MLP fic was Harmony Theory :)

Hmm. First fanfic I ever read? That would have to actually be Rainbow Factory. Yeahhh. I came in at a bad time. I liked the story though. The story was amazing. I just seemed to have come in at the wrong time though because everyone was up in arms about it.

2884926 Ohh :facehoof:
Not a great time to come into it :unsuresweetie:
Though I suppose I stumbled across Sweet Apple Massacre shortly after starting soo... yeah :pinkiecrazy:

Yeah. It doesn't help that I read as many grimdark fanfics after that as I could. The only ones that I seemed to enjoy were Cupcakes and Cheerilie's Garden. Wow I'm psycho. :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Mine was My Little Dashie just for shits and giggles, I'd never really read fan fiction before and wasn't expecting much. It wasn't untill a while later when I read University Days that I REALLY started getting into pony fics.

2884223 My first was Sweet Apple Massacre

Very first read? Couldn't remember I've faved so many. Had to go back to my fave list, sort by date added and find the first one that showed up read... and you know what?

Romance Reports by SleeplessBrony. Just like so many others. :pinkiehappy:

Second read? Same author, Like Fine Wine. :coolphoto:

Mind you, first (or second) doesn't necessarily mean highly recommended. Took me a few weeks of digging thru posts to find some stories I really needed to show friends of mine who were slowly being converted to Bronydom by me back then *cue evil laugh*... :rainbowdetermined2:

Actually good, or dare I even say it, exemplary stories read early in my FIMFiction explorations?

Arrow 18 Mission Logs, Higher Flier and Higher Flier : Mach Two, all three by AdmiralTigerClaw.

Mine was probably either Love Hina,Scrapped Princess fic or a Ah! My Goddess fic, its been too many years to recall what is was called.

I know you're probably not talking about this anymore but I figured I'd say:

Left Behind by Gold, I love that one :twilightsmile:

Do you remember how many pieces of bread you've eaten?

haha but seriously, first ever fanfic? Probably The Adventures of Griffin the Griffin.

Background Pony. Never finished it because the story progress was way too slow :twilightsheepish:

the monster below
great story 10/10:pinkiehappy:

2884250 A masterpiece. My first to, even though I only joined the fandom August 2015. I first saw the short film version, then read the thing. Then I read 'Cupcakes', 'Past sins' and 'Better living through science and ponies'.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36