The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild 230 members · 997 stories
Comments ( 79 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 79
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Welcome to the (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild!

A lot of you are probably here from the old Insane Creators Guild, but whether you are or you just joined, this is a thread for introducing yourself to the group!

--Sweetie Belle

Hi, I'm Normal but you can also call me Stormy! I'm a natural purple head, quite rare I hear

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

My name is Admin Dr Hildegarde Landstrom and I am quite, quite mad. I have a riddle for you~! :pinkiecrazy:

Colonel Jenna Cipher
Group Contributor

Hello There

Must... Resist... Ah, screw it.

I'm Jenna.

The Prophet of Thanos, Dark Lady of The Prequels, and group admin (that's gonna take getting used too). Expect memes.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

Hellblazer
Group Admin

I'm Hellblazer, recurring poster and recently ascended Admin. I'm a history and pop-culture fanatic, and an aspiring writer specializing in world building.

you all know me heh the little speck in thousands and thousands of people thats non important heh i don't need a name i don't deserve it if you want me to be honest i'm just a stupid 19 or 18 year old guy who envies everyone

Im Baldur. I can’t fell.

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

... I think you're my new favorite person. Never thought I'd run into another Boy from the Dwarf here.

Ember Q Discordia
Group Admin

Hello, I'm Ember. I've been a long-time lurker and avid participant in the Skype group, alongside my new title as Admin. I'm honored to do a good friend like Cynical such a service as to help moderate this new group, and I'm ready to do so with vim, vigor, and distinction....but mostly with useless trivia, likely about the reproduction of animals.

Mystical Rainboom
Group Admin

Ok then.
*tosses colorful smokebomb*

I am the daydream that slices through the nightmares!

I am the rare creature and apple of some eyes!

I am Mystical Rainboom!! :)

The goofy creative one who brings in strange stuff from other dimensions

I'm ST4RSK1MM3R, and I'm this group's head Shitposter

I'm Mine Menace. Nintendo, book, movie, and music lover.

And nonagons are the best shape.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, I'll admit I've missed a few seasons. I've seen everything up to when it originally ended, though, plus that special, and I've read some of the books. And I was at a signing Danny John-Jules was doing once!

--Sweetie Belle

I'm HolyCross9 and quite delighted to be here.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I was real lucky. It was someplace I was working at the time, so in order to actually work my shift I had to be there. He was really nice, too. There was a long line there, and when he got there, he went down the line shaking everybody's hands.

He had autographed cds of "Tongue Tied" there, too. I wish I'd gotten one of those. I was broke, tho'.

--Sweetie Belle

I'm Kaiju4ever, Lover of anything Kaiju related. I didnt really post much in the original group. Might as well change that with this group.

Jidbrony I am a Kingdom Hearts/Star Wars/ Doctor Who obsessed fan

I also write FanFiction on FanFic.Net : https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12744562/1/Kingdom-Hearts-A-New-Wielder

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Quillian here. Just your friendly neighborhood Gif Master and on that topic... *hijacks that Gif* +1 Gif to Folder.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

You don't know how many times I've used that gif.

Feel like starting a gif thread again?

--Sweetie Belle

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

... Ah crap, I need to rewrite that all again, don't I...? :ajsleepy:

My name is Chemtest. I write for the fun of it, and to make others smile or laugh. Haven’t been in the old group, well won’t now, but I’d be glad to be part of a new one. From what I’ve heard, this entire situation is down bad, but I hope my comedy can make someone smile instead of be angry, sad, or just unhappy

I'm Assy. I like feeling sticky.

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

Ouch. That hurts. Oh well. Long live Dwayne Dibbley.

Fervidor
Group Contributor

Fervidor, at your service. I am the world's greatest author, and quite possibly the most agreeable person alive. In short, I'm quite a guy.

Hello, I'm Snowmanmelting or Anika, whichever you prefer. I write to drown my sorrows :rainbowdetermined2:

Amereep
Group Contributor

I am Amereep. I have touched upon many forms of media (animation, drawings, writing, heck I even have a bachelor's degree in Media Arts and Animation) and if you expect the same blandness like those you find all the time, then allow me to surprise you by saying....

Y̵͎̦͍̻̝̲O̵̹̤̣͉̼̼͍͆U̻̳̹̟̹̒̿͑̾͂̚̚ ̯͌N̵̫ͪ̏͋̐̔̍E̹͚̬̩̝̳̿͛V͎̪̳̙̠̞̣͂͜E͇̟͋R̖̦̟̭ͩ͋̓̏͊̑͊ ̻̜̗̭̺̠̈̒ͥͮͅM̨͎͉͔̤ͭ̋ͨ͑ͩͤ̾E͎̱͒Ṫ͕̼̮̠̝̻̠͋̃͆ ͕̻͓̗ͤͧͬ̎̍͗̅M̶̯̬̣̲͊̄̓͆͑̓̆È̄̈̋ͣ̓̒!̜͍̞͖!̧̠̳̣̺̦̬̰͑̌͛̅̃͒̚!̋̐ͭͬ͐̍̉͞

I love creativity and try to bring a new twist to things that many are familiar with, but were never expecting. I may be autistic though, but I like to think I'm artistic.

Hello, I’m Ever! And, that’s basically all you need to know about me, Ever.

Oh, one more thing: you nEver know when I may pop up in your thread :moustache:

I'm Time Reaper, I like to write stories that are on my head. I like video games, anime, history, etc.

I’ll be whoever you want me to be daddy

Oy!
They call me Mr. Tibbs Mr. Pig late to dinner lord_steak. I’m a slightly crazy bugger in m’ mid-30s, happily married for almost 9.5 years, father of a sweet little girl who turns 3 a fortnight from Friday, chocoholic, and generally a pretty nice guy. Became a brony during the S1-S2 hiatus, after hearing so much and became curious.

Hiya! I’m Cat and I’ve been a noNAcTive paRTicIPanT of fimfic for years!
I should probably get off my butt and actually write something instead of wading through a mountain’s worth of SidxLink trash!
And yes, maybe I did forget that fimfic still has a forum thingy going on

Hello Im Lone Wolf, Im an Aromantic, I live in Colorado, and I am a very shy person who has Aspergers . I'm also a gamer ,comic book reader and video gamer (I see video games as art). I also been on FiMfiction for a couple years and tired to write my own stories and failed. However, I have recently graduated college and just living my life and learning stuff on my own now. I am big fan of Science Fiction and somewhat fantasy as well.

I'm Potatomania. I've been around in TGD for years, just sort of hanging about. There was that whole old group being deleted fiasco, but I wasn't really involved in that except declaring the old group dead.

hello my name is Derrick and i'm an alcoholic . . .
nah i'm actually one of the few Canadians, eh!

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

Welcome to the party, boys.

Hi Baldur, I'm Boulder

Gifs, do you like this one? (this one always kinda freaks me out)

POP
(sorry couldn't resist) :facehoof:

Can someone tell me what happened to the old group?

Might as well use my YouTube intro (Just temp until I can think of a new one. These are hard to make. lol)

Somehow never got around to writing one of these, even though I've been in this group for quite a bit.
Anywho, I'm EarthBound Pwny, the resident lurker, and I'm always watching.

LyraAlluse deleted the old one. Near it's end, there were a series of fights that led to some people getting banned, then the banned people formed their own group(not this one) to hang out at instead. Lyra then decided that the old one wasn't needed anymore and deleted it.

I know which two in particular.

Name's Sketcha-Holic, I'm always lost in a million crazy thoughts and a silent lurker just looking for a topic to get me chatty. Kind of hard when I'm pretty shy and don't care for the majority of topics that get brought up on this site, so you probably wouldn't see much of me anyway.

I'm Penguin Lagann, former Group Contributor of the Insane guild. I like all things pony.

Except for FREAKIN NEIGHSAYOR.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Heh, you'll see a ton of craziness here; only some of it relevant and all of it entertaining. Even if you just lurk, welcome to the Guild. I hope you don't mind going among madmen; we're all mad around here.

Mostly what I said up there, except instead a welcome, it'll be a welcome back! Prepare for blatant insanity and cookies. Hold the cookies till later; they're not done yet.

I'm Summer Dancer....um...I'm black!

I'm Eskerata. I've been a Brony for nearly five years and I've had a lot of fun writing pony words and building MLP-themed clay sculptures.
The very first fan-fiction I ever wrote in my life was a rebuttal to "Cupcakes". Since that time, i have written horror stories, comedies and sad tales.
I've had several of my stories read on Youtube by terrific readers. I may be a small fish with a (comparitively) small audience, but I've been swimming in the pony ocean for a long time and I don't intend to stop any time soon.:rainbowkiss:

Hi, I'm techy. I used to be the resident super shitposter of the previous group and personally caused Jesse Coffee to be banned. Sadly those days are long gone.

I am a fan of history and currently hope you all have a good day.

Hi, my friend introduced me to this group.

I dunno what else to put here... My favorite tv show is Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

I don't normally do introduction threads, I usually just lurk.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 79