The VirtueVerse 80 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Witching Hour
Group Admin

The Fall of Roan - by Sylvian
Set in the Crystal Empire, approximately fifteen years before Sombra's rise to power and subsequent defeat.

A Different Breed of Changeling - by Zoljen
Starting around the most recent Griffin-Drake War (~25 years prior to PTH), but jumping to PTH events after chapter 6.

From the Ashes: Ember's Story - by Zoljen
Starting around the most recent Griffin-Drake War (~25 years prior to PTH) and taking the long road to get to current events... No Discordian Short Cuts here for the main character, Ember (a.k.a. Emerald Haze)

Tales From the Ruby Hive - by Zoljen
Also starting around the most recent Griffin-Drake war (~25 years prior to PTH), and showing small snippets of others from the Ruby Hive - where Ember and Talon came from.

Shadowbolts: A Memoir - by Jim Hoxworth
Told from a post-PTH perspective, but most events start taking place starting sixteen years before the "Shadowbolt/Wonderbolt War" and work towards current time.

Crystal Wings - by Witching Hour
Immediately follows events of Head in the Clouds.

Storytime - by Sylvian

Steady as She Flies - by Witching Hour
Starts about two weeks before the start of Flying Sky High, and goes through the major events there - epilogue takes place 3 months after, approximately a week into The Weight of Responsibility's events.

Daring Do and the Leaf in the Wind - by Sylvian
Chapter 6 converges with chapter 10 of Steady as She Flies. Spans approximately from the start of Flying Sky High to one month beyond.

Quiet Conversation - by Destiny-brave-fire
Starts after Chapter 10 of Flying Sky High, which takes place between chapters 8 and 9 of Steady as She Flies.

Why the Streak Siblings can't have Nice Things - by Witching Hour
Follows the events of Flying Sky High pretty closely, within a month I'd guess. Spans approximately one week, give or take a couple days.

The Troll Squad - hosted by Witching Hour, written by Sylvian, Witching Hour, Zoljen and Jim Hoxworth
Takes place after Why the Streak Siblings can't have Nice Things, and before Chase the Wind... Beyond that, it's anyone's guess.

Chase the Wind - by Witching Hour
Starts one week after The Weight of Responsibility, and ends around the same time.

Touch the Sky - by Witching Hour
Starts and ends within the events of The Weight of Responsibility.

A Very Witchy Holiday - by Witching Hour
Takes place ~2 months before the start of PtH.

On A Wing & A Hope - by Witching Hour ((Currently Unpublished))
Takes place during PtH, telling things from a different perspective and integrating EW Theories.

Memories of Midnight - by Sylvian
Starts around chapter Chapter 84 of Piercing the Heavens, going through chapter 92. Currently on hiatus until I can catch up... :twilightsheepish:

Canterlot in Flames - by Sylvian
Starts during Chapter 98 of Piercing the Heavens.

Witching Hour
Group Admin

:applejackconfused: Why... Does that worry me so?

i was taking advantage of a thread that wasn't locked :rainbowwild:

Witching Hour
Group Admin

Y'know... posting privileges aren't restricted... :derpytongue2:

but the rest of the threads are locked so i decided to peek around the corner :trollestia:

Sylvian
Group Admin

We really need to start up some threads that aren't locked...

Jim Hoxworth
Group Admin

4907033 The "Shadowbolt/Wonderbolt War" is basically the events of FSH/PTH. :raritywink: I just needed something for characters who keep the 4th Wall intact to refer to this time period.

Also, that post-PtH perspective is 50 years after it ends. :applejackconfused: 66 years is one hell of a time gap, I'll tell you what.

Witching Hour
Group Admin

Well I can't do EVERYTHING!!! I may be the captain of this crazy Squad, but I can't carry ALL the weight.

Destiny-brave-fire
Group Admin

Well, I had kind of same idea with the timeline, including Calm Wind's official stories. But then suddenly everyone seemed to be posting about the Wonderverse and my brain died at the thought of now including everything.

I have to say, I like your method of doing it better as I couldn't figure out if pictures should be included or not, and trying to find where the approximate chapter would be. Here's an example of what I've started.

Stories before this point
Piercing the Heavens chapter 1-62
That’s Not Quite How it Works chapter 1-4
Piercing the Heavens chapter 63-64
Silver Tears chapter 1
Piercing the Heavens chapter 65-70
Wonderbolt Mechanical: Keen eye and the Wonderbolt Saboteur chapter 1-14
Piercing the Heavens chapter 71-79
Memories of Midnight chapter 1
Piercing the Heavens chapter 80-83
Stories after this point

Witching Hour
Group Admin

Really the best that can be done is approximate where the stories start and end. A problem is that Calm is rather vague about time-passage in his stories, so the best that can be done there is figure out when the same event happens between Calm's works and the Expanded Wonderverse.

Right now, Expanded Wonderverse is just the stories written by Jim Hoxworth, Sylvian, Zoljen and myself, which helps keep things straight at least somewhat. The reason it's only us right now is because (thus far) we're the only authors that have decided to merge our stories into one large timeline, and use each other's characters. This isn't to say that we don't like other stories written in the Wonderverse; it's simply that the ones that bring in their own characters haven't asked to be included and those that have already written their stories would be rather difficult to integrate into the (time/story)line EW has presently.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11