Human in Equestria 16,832 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 45 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 45

I was thinking the other day, how did you guys all over the world get here? I got here via this song
[youtube=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWYJyX6uOAo] and I clicked on the link they had and now, here I am!

2D

I've been with the community since November 27th 2010. Nearly three years of staying brony, my friend. :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Caesar Salad deleted Aug 7th, 2013

1453352 for me it was this song

Cobaltsky got me into the fandom.

Would you believe "Equestria Girls" promo played on the XFinitiy On Demand homepage?

Truth be told I can't remember how I came across this website, but I do remember what introduced me to the series.

I was randomly searching the internet when I came across this
I read it, loved it, and that's how I became a brony :twilightsmile:

As infamous as it was. Cupcakes.

Now while I didn't actually read it at first, the thought of fanfiction for MLP did catch my interest. Especially after just becoming a brony and having just finished a almost 2 season long marathon about 1 1/2 years ago. Then one thing lead to another and boom. I was on this site.

I came here via user Doom Trot.

During the early days of my fandom when I was still Crashing Equestria for the first time on FanFiction.Net, I was over in the Gaia Online forums. Someone was asking about fan fiction websites other than FF.NET. I learned about A3O and this site there.

I've been working both Fan and Fim regularly since, with the occasional foray into DeviantArt and A3O.

I was on YouTube, and a youtuber named markipiler did a scp mlp mod. I watched the entire playthrough , then I decide to watch the show.

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

1453352 Well you see my mother and my father fucked in an abandoned warehouse.

I lost all meaning to my life and fell into the decrepit pit that is poorly-written fanfiction. A better question is: how do we get out of here?

Way I became a brony. I never new about the show at all until a year ago. I overheard someone talking about a show called My little pony. Of course I just ignored it and went along with my day, when I got home I decided to watch some pewdiepie. His new episode of Amnesia was one with ponies in them, I don't remember the name of the video though. So, I was starting to get curious, what were these ponies? For awhile I forgot what the show's name was, so I was lost. But then one day I found this video.

And then I looked up the first episode, at first I was a bit skeptical, seeing as it was a girls show. But I always watch through things, seeing as that even though the start may look bad. Doesn't mean the rest is. So I enjoyed it, watched a few more episodes and I loved it. That's my story of how I became a brony.

1453352 I realized I had become a Brony. I also realized I wanted to get into writing again, and decided to use My Little Pony as a catalyst. I went to a couple of other sites; Equestria Daily, FanFiction, I think I even found Equestria Daily After Dark before this site.

I did find this site though, I was then, am still am now very impressed by the amount of work put into keeping it up to date, and listening to the user base for the most part. (Still no Luna emotes...Knighty...) So here I am, this is where I have been, and this is where I plan to stay. I have little to no desire to go to EQD, as I have heard to many horror stories. FanFiction just seems kinda dull and stoic for me.

Found FiMfiction through Equestria Daily back when they first started linking to stories posted here.

My mech warrior merc corp got me to take a look at it.

A hole in the fabric of space time led me here.

EdBoii
Group Contributor

Let's not get out of here. Let's turn this place into a bigger cesspool of bullshit and mental decay.

It's the only way.

1453352. I heard the song Rainbow Factory by WoodenToaster. They said that there was a fanfiction made from it, so I clicked the link to read it here, I liked it, so I joined the site the month after I found out how the site worked.

I made a fan-fiction (in terrible need of rewritting) on fanfiction.net and it was suggested that I bring it here.

I watched this video on YouTube:

I decided to check the show out so I knew who the characters actually were. Haven't looked back since. :ajsmug:

I heard of this site long before I came a brony. So many people were talking about MLP on the internet that I wanted to know why people liked it. I spent hours trying to find out why people like it without actually watching the show itself. One day I finally said "screw it" and I watched a few episodes of MLP. I became a brony and actually came to this site after watching all the episodes.

That's kinda how I became a clopper as well. At first I was against it, but when I tried it, I liked it. :pinkiecrazy:

Someone recommended that I post my stories on here.:pinkiehappy:

Apparently they weren't as atrocious as I thought they were :rainbowlaugh:

1453455 First you must quest to the forges from whence dildos were made, then you must reach into the pit of molten amazing to pull out the chastity undies of protection, then travel to the mountain of pingas.
Finally, you must quest up the mountain of bad authors, bitch-slap their leader with the penetrator from saints row 3, then wake up from your horrible nightmare.

Ah, now that's a story I remember clearly!

I was watching this video:

I read a comment mentioning a story where Rarity was a serial killer. They said it was really good, so curiosity got the better of me and I googled "The Secret Life of Rarity" and now boom, here I am several months later.

1453352 I had a friend who is a brony, and I kept hearing about it, so I noticed that it was on TV one day, turned the volume down, and hoped no one heard me.
I didn't get very far into the episode, so I decided to go on my laptop later and start watching.
I was immediately hooked.
I learned about fanfiction, went to fanfiction.net, and got writing. I then learned from a link(To an awesome story) that there was a fanfiction site made only for ponies. What else was there to do but check it out?
I reposted my story here, revised it a lot, am planning to revise mire, and stayed.

Way I got here, because I read Silent Ponyville and it made me cry.

I used to babysit my little cousin back during season 1. Sure enough, I found it on demand for her to watch when she asked me to find it for her to watch. She knows I can find just about anything.

I've been a brony since I realized that Friendship is Magic was AWESOME! :rainbowkiss:

One word: Dovahshy.

I heard about it through youtube comments or something and thought hmmm WHY THE FUCK NOT. watched it and fell in love with it. I then converted several other people and made them bronies too.
laughed manicaly in thier face ranting about it all being my master plan, and that with my new army I'd create a new utopia of pony worshiping cultists where we will create a magical pony and with her(or him) we'd usher in a new age of prosperity, and... well hope we hope that we have enough gnomes to pacify Old Man Henderson. but make all the haters our... wait for it... pets.
:derpyderp1::derpyderp2::derpytongue2::derpytongue2::derpytongue2::derpytongue2:

1453352 My brother got me into it. My initial reaction was similar to anyone first discovering it though. A little while later I decided I like the show.

Someone linked My Little Dashie to the Pony Fiction Archive, and I came over here to anonymously condemn it as a hunk of putrescent ilk and self-insert filth, and thought that maybe I would make an account. Since it isn't in my nature to post like an anon. The rest is history.

Now, I've haven't been told by any friends to watch this piece of shit. (lol just kidding about the last tidbit).

What made me get into this fandom was the curiosity, Equestria Daily, and the Grey Factor by Japko.

All these three things were the ones that got me into the fandom. Been a proud brony since May 2012.

I JOINED THE HERD IN AUGUST OF 2011, DEPRESSED, :fluttercry: DISTRAUGHT, AND LOST AND ,:raritydespair: BECAUSE MY PARENTS HAD JUST GOTTEN A DIVORCE, AND THESE PONIES WERE CHEAPER THAN THERAPY!:raritywink: SO, I CAME HERE WHEN THIS VIDEO, CAME OUT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbsXev8Lkr8. I AM PARTIAL TO TWILIGHT SPARKLE, BECAUSE I AM VERY SMART, AND I LIKE TO READ. :twilightsmile::twilightblush::raritystarry:

And you may ask yourself, "Well, how did I get here?"

Letting the days go by...

Mostly an friend of mine talked about it and I never really had any issues with it to begin with, had heard about it way before I decided to watch an episode, and I liked it but then again I've always liked strange things, it's just part of who I am!

I noticed that MLP seemed to be getting more and more popular, and eventually I decided to give it a try. I was just browsing the internet for random pony stuff, and I happened to see this site.

1453504 wait, so would we be the third type, since we make stories?

Yeah, I guess...
If you're referring to the vid then yes.

1463014:eeyup: that is what I'm referring to...

There I was, innocently nitpicking my way through tvtropes, when I stumbled over what I then thought was the most absurd thing I'd ever seen...
A crossover between The Dresden Files and Friendship Is Magic named "The Dresden Fillies". I had, of course been watching the show up until then, but it was that glorious crossover that actually made me the fanfic junkie I am today. I mean, the title was a pun. How could I resist?
The horrors I've seen since then...:facehoof:

been into MLP:Fim since 2011 just stumbled across a pic and got hooked:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 45