Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 16,992 stories
Comments ( 56 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 56

Twilight: I would be honored if you would accompany me to the gala

I'd go in half a heartbeat. Let's go!!!

I hear they are the worst parties ever, but sure

Oh my, are you blushing Twilight?

I be honored to join you Twilight.

I'd go, but I feel awkward being an ape around noble ponies.

“T’would be a honor and privilege, my lady.”

Anything for you my love.... *ahem* I mean sure!

Me: Sure

2 Hours Later

Me: I've got a ticket for the gala for 50,000 bits. 50,000! Any takers?

My response:

What? Why? I've never even spoken to you before. Am I in a bad self-insert fanfic or something?

sorry i must refuse due to a prior engagement/(not wanting to). (goes inside and begins re watching the entirety of Teen Titans)

Uh, sure! That'd be great!

"Crap!, I hate social gatherings..... How could this have happened?! *sighs* The life of an introvert is hard.... The things I do for friends...."

Of course, Twily! I just hope the nobles don't give us a hard time. And I hope we don't run into Blueblood...

Anything for you, my Twilight.. :heart:

Sure thing, I'd go. And make sure Tia doth call THAT Gala boring not, nev'r!

Why not, he should beware, not us... :moustache: I'd happily give the git some hard time and know quite a few pones, who'd take the front row seats for that show.

I will go to gala with Twilight

how about we go to the movie and nice dinner and skip the worst party of the year, or go hang out with Luna playing games,

unless i have discord like power then sure i go just dont blame me when shit happens

Great! Now I can tell Celestia she is a tyrannical dictator and create a revolution!

6238613 Twilight, you really do hate me, don't you?

Well OK, but I make no promises not to cause a scene, or maybe even a full ruckus. In fact, I hear it's actually encouraged by those in charge of these things. In fact, maybe I should pack our emergency Pinkie just in case.

45% sure you can get away with throwing ya poo at em with the ape excuse.

I don't think Twilight would be too impressed if I did that.

I'd accept it.

Who doesn't turn down free alcohol?

Of course, it would be a honor to go with you

Sometimes you have to risk it for the biscuit, my dude

... I... Y-you know what? Sure, I'll go, but only because you invited me.

6238613 I shall go through my OC's reactions to this, rather than my own...for originality, and entertainment purposes.

Red: You are inviting the wrong Wolf, princess.

Alyx: Can I punch a noble in the face whilst there?

Kyra: I will gladly accompany you princess.

Dances-with-Death: I would, but I have other plans for tonight. Oh you know, a few nobles hired me to housesit for them.

Reaper: Why?

Hey, if the Princess of Friendship invites you to go to a gala with you that is normally for pony high society, you go with her and try to make the best of it. What's the best of it, you ask? That is for you to decide. Meet the other princesses, meet the business ponies and/or nobles of high society or simply have a great time with Twilight. If she's blushing while inviting you, maybe she herself has a reason to do so.

In short: Hey, a chance has presented itself to you. Make the best of it.

I might be new to MLP, using an old account, but i would go with Twilight if no one else is going.

B E G O N E T H O T

I would be honored that you would choose me.

...Normally, I'd be more than willing to accompany you for any event, just for the fact that it's you asking. However, this is one of the few instances where I'm afraid that I'll have to decline. Snobbish, Self-Absorbed Nobles and I being forced to interact by shared proximity? let's just say that things wouldn't end well.

Perhaps we might instead schedule a less formal rendezvous? I know this lovely hilltop -perfect for picnics and stargazing- with a magnificent view of the sunset.

Hells yea just let me get my Butt punching gloves in case blueballs being an ass to me :pinkiecrazy:

same. i too would be honored to go with her. if of course i could take a plus one like Sunset, Luna, or Adagio

You talkin to me? :trixieshiftright:

Nah, I'm too cool for parties. :trixieshiftleft:

I dunno...those galas, well, they usually involve something wacky.

"Sounds Great! Let's go get dresses!"

Anything for you, Twilight. "Of course; I'd be honored to go to the Grand Galloping Gala with you, Princess"

"What, the thing where you go into formal clothes, stand around for hours and have to be prim and proper?

... I'd totally would, but, uh, I'll be terribly busy hammering nails through my penis. I...uh, have been putting off for weeks, and... oh. A hammer? To get started? That is... very thoughtful. Thanks. Well, I'd better get started!"

"Sure,why not. Could be interesting."

She'd probably do what everyone on this group does and just laugh at you.

I bet you want me to wear a suit too, you dirty girl

I hate parties... (don't tell pinkie pie!)

*hates wearing a tux... but is too nice to say no to that face* I guess I’m going to the gala then.

*About to say no*

*Think a little more*

*I'll get to stalk watch Octavia perform for the event*

Yeah, sure Twilight, for ye...

Twilight: I would be honored if you would accompany me to the Gala.

Me: I've got nothing else better to do. Sure I'll go, I just hope that those stuck up snobs don't give us looks.

Twilight: Oh Chase, don't be so melodramatic, what's the worst that could happen.

Me: 😐

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 56