• Published 7th Feb 2012
  • 798 Views, 2 Comments

Revenge. - gstriela



Twilight tries a new spell, but fails and lets out a horrible monster into Ponyville.

  • ...
 2
 798

The end

And there she was lying on the ground next to the apple tree. Dead because of starvation.
“Well that was quick. Guess she really was spoiled. Anyways lets keep going. Who’s next? Ah yes, Rarity, our lady of Ponyville.”
Duiwel spread his wings once again and as lightly as last time he got to Rarity’s house with only few blows. He knocked the door to Rarity’s house.
“Ah, this must be Lyra for her dress.”
Rarity swiftly jumped from her desk chair and went to open the door.
“I just fini… oh you’re not Lyra. Who are you and what do you want?”
A quick shiver went down Rarity’s spine when she first saw him, she had a feeling it’s not going to end well.
“Rarity, I came here to judge you, worthless maggot!”-said Duiwel with an angry tone.
“How dare you to call a lady like that?”
“Lady? LADY? Don’t make me laugh, you little piece of shit, you have no idea what you’ve done, have you?”
“W-w-what? I don’t know.”
“Of course you don’t know, you were to busy with your fame, dresses and fashion. How dare you call yourself a spirit of generosity when you haven’t gave anypony anything good in this world?”
“But I always try to…”
“TRY HARDER NEXT TIME!”-Duiwel interrupted her speech.
“Ah, so rude, I can’t believe you done that. I refuse to speak with you anymore.”
She slammed the door and walked to her desk. She couldn’t believe what she saw next. It was Duiwel sitting in her desk with Twilights, Fluttershy’s and Applejacks bodies on the floor.
“You are going to be fourth.”
“W-what have you done to them?”
“They died the same way they caused the pain to others, now the same will happen to you to you.”
Duiwel’s horns glowed with darkness and suddenly everything disappeared. Her house , her items, her gems, her dresses, her money. They were standing on a plain field where her house used to be. She had nothing and she knew it.
“Congratulations, you are now homeless.”
“WHAAAAAAAAATT??????”.
His horns glowed once more, creating a giant dome surrounding that field.
“In this dome the time flows ten times faster than in the outside.”
“Why are you doing this to me?”-Rarity started crying.
“To watch how long can you survive when you have nothing.”
“Please let me out.”
“No.”
“But I’m huuuuuungryyy. It is diiirtyyyy in here.”-Rarity started whining.
“Don’t even try this, it may have worked on those weak minded diamond dogs, but not on me.”
Few hours passed, Rarity was lying on the ground with blue face from cold and almost dying from starvation.
“Please… Just… Let… Me… Out…”-she hardly had any energy left to talk.
“Well, you asked nicely, so I think it’s okay if I finish this quickly.”
A giant dark cloud gathered above Rarity’s head. It became so huge that almost the whole Ponyville was covered with its shadow.
“Rarity, you have always reached for the stars and tried to become popular no matter what, you even sacrificed your friends multiple times to get a chance to become one with the higher class forgetting about ponies who has no food, no money or no home. You became spoiled. You shall not live long enough to see yourself as a star, because this is your judgement, Rarity: eternal horror and suffering in hell. Now die.”
The air became electrified, suddenly a blinding flash came from the cloud. It was a thunderbolt like nopony has ever seen or heard of. It hit Rarity directly in her face, burning her skin off completely. It also left a titanic bottomless pit.


You could hear voices of scared ponies shouting all over the Ponyville.
“What was that?”-asked Rainbow Dash.
“I think it was a gigantic storm with thunder of some sort.”-explained Pinkie Pie.
“Storm? But Cloudsdale didn’t have any storm scheduled for today. It must be something else.”
“Lets go to check it out.”
Not even ten minutes passed when they reached Rarity’s that bottomless pit.
“What happened here?”-asked Pinkie Pie.
“I hope Rarity is okay, it looks like this thunderbolt hit her house.”-said Rainbow Dash.
“Don’t worry, she’s dead and in hell. Just like you will be soon.”-came Duiwel’s voice from air.
“What? Who are? What have you done with Rarity?”-Rainbow Dash got furious.
“Not just Rarity, but Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Applejack are dead too.”
“You are lying, where are they? Who are you?”
“They call me the most sadistic demon in all nine hells, the rule of eternal pain, the lord of all worlds and plain: Duiwel. And now when my synchronization with this world is complete, you can’t do anything to stop me. I will admit, I risked my life possessing that weak body, but now I’m literally unstoppable. Now how about we think of your judgements.”
“Judgements? What are you blabbing about? Where are you? What synchronization?”-Pinkie Pie got confused.
“I’m everywhere, after synchronization I reached my final form, I’m now Equestria. All I had to do is banish a few souls.”-explained Duiwel.
“What about judgement? What we ever done to you?”-yelled Rainbow Dash.
“Rainbow Dash. A pony that has only one reason for life - speed. Your only dream was to join ThunderBolts, am I right? You tried to achieve it at any cost. You caused trouble to Ponyville, Canterlot and Clousdale, so you could reverse it and maybe impress ThunderBolts enough so they may let you join them. Remember old man Jenkins? You knew he had bad wings, but still dropped him from Cloudsdale, although you managed to save him and bring him back to Cloudsdale and ThunderBolts were impressed, but little did you knew that Jenkins had his wings broken from trying to fly and also he died from heart attack the after a few minutes you brought him back. He died from terrible pain and shack thanks to you, while you gained nothing more than a one night with ThunderBolts.”
“Did this actually happened Rainbow? Please tell me he’s lying.”-Pinkie Pie started crying.
“I’m sorry Pinkie, I didn’t know.”-Rainbow Dash felt ashamed.
“Y-you MONSTER!”-she started screaming and crying at the same time.
“Don’t worry Pinkie Pie, she will pay for her crimes, and so will you after I’m finished with you.”
“Me? But I don’t think I have done anything to anypony.”-sobbed Pinkie.
“Let me take care of Rainbow Dash then we’ll talk about your future.”
Rainbow started flying up against her will, like some kind of force got into her mind and told her to do that. After she went so high she could see the whole Ponyville, she done a rainboom, just this time it was different, she was not flying down, but forward and that’s not it, she wasn’t using her wings. She flew faster and faster, making circles around Ponyville. Her body could not take any more of this. Wings and legs has broken and almost every feather has fallen from her, but she kept going on. She couldn’t move her body, the pressure has now broken every bone in her body, even her spine, she was in terrible pain, but couldn’t scream, only cry.
“P-please STOP IT!”-screamed Pinkie.
“But I thought you wanted to see her suffer.”
“I wanted to pay for her crimes, not to suffer or die.”
“Too late she just died.”
Rainbow Dashes body fell near Pinkie. You could clearly see how deformed her body was, almost every bone was in her back.
“No, what have you DONE???”-Pinkie started crying again.
“Rainbow Dash, because of your passion for speed and love for ThunderBolts you put everypony to danger and someponies even got hurt because of you, so this was your punishment and now you will be sent to hell.”-chanted Duiwel.
Her body started levitating from the ground and flew next to the bottomless pit Rarity has fall in.
“Prepare for eternal suffering.”
Her body fell.
“Why? Why do you do that to us?”-Pinkie Pie could hardly talk from crying.
“Pinkie Pie, you have done some terrible things, you even killed some people, didn’t you?”
Pinkie stopped crying.
“So you know?”-she asked with a calm and strong tone.
“Oh, so finally our little cute Pinkie showed us her real face.”
“Shut your trap Duiwel. Do what you want with me, I don’t even care anymore, all that killing was done for my friends and you know it. You took them away from me, and now I have no reason to live anymore.”
“Pinkie Pie, for a serial killing I punish you with a swift death and eternal torture in hell.”
It felt like her legs was grasped by some kind of force, she couldn’t move anymore. The force started pulling Pinkie Pie up while her lower body was still. She started screaming, but it was too late, her body snapped and she was torn to pieces.
“Pinkie Pie, I hope you are ready for eternal pain.”
A thick fog covered Ponyville, it lasted for a few days, no one could see in it farther than their noses. When the fog finally disappeared everything seemed so quiet and peaceful. Even Duiwel has left, but Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie nor their bodies has been found.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment