• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 1,167 Views, 13 Comments

Hasbro/Square Enix Kingdom Hearts Days of a Nopony - SonictheHedgepony



As Twilight Sparkle's Nopony works for the New Organization XIII, she comes across a startling revelation that changes her forever.

  • ...
13
 13
 1,167

Day 200-Complications

Day 200-Complications

On a balcony on the highest tower of the castle of Canterlot, an alicorn with a pink coat with the same cutie mark as Moondancer and Solaris was looking out at Ponyville, which is filled with a flurry of storm clouds in a quilt pattern. Suddenly, Princess Celestia approached her.

"What's troubling you?" she asked. The pink alicorn lowered her head in concern.

"I have a feeling that a Nopony is starting to interfere," said the alicorn.

"A Nopony?"

"I keep hoping that she'll figure out the spell based off of what she's learned, but what if that crucial piece were lost? There would be no way to complete it. If that happened--and the spell would never be finished--she'll never be able to restore her friends."

"She's my most faithful student. She can figure out the last piece in order to be ready."

"But what if she needs her memories in order to figure out the spell? What if it's the key to her true self and power?"

"Caelum...you are a special Nopony, as you have the special talent to see and feel Twilight Sparkle's memories and those connected to her. Do you sense something else?"

"If Twilight's memories become her memories...she might not be able to withstand it."

"She?"

***

Today's mission was to exterminate a giant Heartless with some help with King Sombra. After my mission was over and done with, I decided to have ice cream at the clock tower and watch the sun set. Over the past three weeks, things appear to have gone back to what they should be. I'm glad to have both Solaris and Discord with me after work again. Upon arriving at the tower, I could clearly see Solaris alone, her ice cream levitating with her magic.

"Hey Solaris!" I said, getting her attention. "Get here early?"

"Yeah," she said. "I completed my mission with no trouble." After taking my spot and fetching out my ice cream, Solaris turned to me and asked, "So how'd your mission go?" Of course, my mission went swimmingly, of course there was one detail that she'd love to hear.

"Well, you won't believe what King Sombra did..." I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Hello there, Solaris," said Discord. "How's it goin'?"

"Fine," said Solaris. "Can't complain really." After he took his spot, we took a few bites of our ice cream until Solaris turned her head again, this time to Discord. "Hey, Discord?"

"Yeah?"

"You've been to the Everfree Forest, correct?" I found this question obvious, but I let her continue.

"Pretty much."

"What's it look like?"

"Like a forest. A haunted one." This time, I decided to speak up.

"Well, it looks like ponies are going there all the time," I said. "You especially." I then saw Solaris lower her head.

"Yet, they never send me or Moondancer," she said.

"Maybe they don't want you there," said Discord. "No big deal." I took another bite out of my ice cream until I heard Solaris again.

"Maybe," she said. I kept looking at her because she started to sound curious. I know she doesn't know anything about the Everfree Forest as much as me, but this is starting to get serious. And then, all of a sudden, I saw her promptly get up. "I got to go."

"What?" Before she could respond to me, she lifted her hoof up to her head, like she had a headache, but then she started to stumble and fell off of the ledge. Although she's an alicorn, I didn't see her use her wings to fly back up. I feared what would happen to her, so I used her magic to catch her hoof and lift her back onto the tower. "Are you okay? Maybe you should rest up a little."

"No, there's nothing wrong."

"How about this?" asked Discord. I knew Discord, and whatever he would say next would be interesting enough to get us on board.

"About what?" I asked.

"Let's go to a lake in Equestria the next time we get a vacation."

"A lake in Equestria?" asked Solaris. "How'd you get that?"

"I thought we'd go somewhere else for a change," said Discord. "I like to shake things up sometimes."

"So...it'll be just the three of us, then?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean, the lake's practically hidden in plain sight, and there's a tree we can lie on, and we'll help you onto the branches, Moondancer." I know I don't have wings like Solaris and Discord, so I knew they'll help me up, or I can just teleport.

"I'll join you..." Solaris began, but paused for a moment. "...if I can."

"Of course you'll join us, Solaris," I assured. "Why wouldn't you?"

"It'll be the time of your life, for real," said Discord. We then saw a smile form on Solaris' face.

"Okay then," she said. "Let's do it!"