• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 1,167 Views, 13 Comments

Hasbro/Square Enix Kingdom Hearts Days of a Nopony - SonictheHedgepony



As Twilight Sparkle's Nopony works for the New Organization XIII, she comes across a startling revelation that changes her forever.

  • ...
13
 13
 1,167

Day 356-Retrieval

Day 356-Retrieval

Within the Canterlot Tower, sunlight poured through the stained glass windows of the history of Equestria and down to the floor as Caelum was with a hooded figure who revealed herself as an alicorn mare with a red flowing mane.

"Nice to be with you...Solaris," she said.

"Do you see my face, Caelum?" asked Solaris.

"Of course I do."

"Well, what should I do about this?"

"What do you want?"

"I thought I knew when I first got into the Organization. I wanted Moondancer and Discord to be with me forever. But I know these memories aren't really for me."

"That's because you're Princess Celestia. At least, the Celestia Twilight knows her as."

"And the more I know, the more I feel that I don't belong here...like I should go back."

"Back to Twilight?" Solaris nodded in response, but Caelum's expression fell. "You realize that if you return Twilight's memories, you'll disappear. And because everything that made you came from those memories...nopony will remember you when you leave. There won't be anything of 'you' to remember. We can't help you, Solaris--even a memory of yourself."

"I know. I want to do this. Why else would I be here? Besides, Moondancer belongs with Twilight, too. But...I'm not sure if she understands that. Not yet."

"She just can't feel Twilight. But in time, she will."

"Caelum, will the Princess watch over Moondancer when I'm gone? She won't be alone, though. I asked somepony else to look after her, as well. It's just...there's nothing I can do for her."

"Okay."

"Thanks..." She thought of other words of advice to give her, but it looked to her that her brain is exhausted of anything good.

"If you're ready, we'll give you a spell to take you to Twilight." Before she could, a bright light shined in the hall until it faded to reveal Celestia.

"Caelum, they found us." she said. "One of their members will be on their way soon." She then turned to Solaris. "I'm sorry, Solaris, but we'll have to wait until we can find a way to stop them."

"No, Twilight needs me!" said Solaris. "I'll stop them!"

"Solaris, no!" The Princess of the Sun tried in vain to stop her, but she was already out the door and looking where the member is at until she found a Corridor of Darkness manifest and out of it was Discord.

"Why am I always stuck with the heartbreaking jobs?" he asked himself. As Solaris came down the steps, she felt saddened to see him again, especially when she had decided what must be done now.

"Discord..." she said.

"Solaris...what are you doing?"

"I decided that I must return to my true place in life."

"Actually, I thought that was the right decision when this all began. Yet I don't get one bit of it. Something about this just doesn't feel right."

"It's for the best of everypony."

"How do you know for sure? Everypony thinks this is the right decision..."

"This is right."

"They'll destroy you for this!" He was suddenly taken aback when he saw Solaris summon her Keyblade.

"Don't hold back, Discord. Alright?" He thought to himself why she would fight him again. He thought about his previous fight with her and how he lost his previous friends, even Fluttershy, because of what he knew who was responsible for this heartache. At this, he held back his tears as finally let out his frustrations once and for all.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Vanitas...he believes he can mess you up and then betray me on the spot? Well, I'm sick of it. I lost enough friends already. I'm not going to lose you, too." When he snapped his figures, his Keyblade suddenly appeared before him. "Go on, run as much as you want. But I'm the one who'll take you back!"

***

"Damn...why must he always ruin...everything for me...?"

Discord had just defeated Solaris and brought her back to the Castle That Never Was, however, the battle was long and exhausting as he passed out beside her. Vanitas found the pair and picked up Solaris, taking her away.