• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 1,168 Views, 13 Comments

Hasbro/Square Enix Kingdom Hearts Days of a Nopony - SonictheHedgepony



As Twilight Sparkle's Nopony works for the New Organization XIII, she comes across a startling revelation that changes her forever.

  • ...
13
 13
 1,168

Day 50-A Similar Spell

Day 50-A Similar Scene

For the next three weeks, I felt I was trapped in a deep slumber that I couldn't awaken. I felt I was disappointing the Organization by not doing my missions due to my slumber. And the worst part is, I couldn't know if Discord was kicked out of the Organization or not. However, I heard somepony come in and I figured it would be Vanitas or our fellow members. But I recognized that voice as being soothing and understanding, and I knew what it was.

"I just got back from a new world today," said Solaris. I knew the voice was familiar. "I just wish you saw it with me. It was breathtaking." I then felt her laying something by my bedside. "I'll see you tomorrow." I then heard her leave and then I saw something that's confusing and astounding. I saw a lavender unicorn speaking some important brave words to an armored alicorn with the same cutie mark as the dark alicorn, and upon saying an epic word, some stones that were circling around then transformed into jewelry, five gold necklaces for the ponies accompanying her and a gold tiara for the unicorn, which then shot a rainbow-colored beam at the armored alicorn, wrapping her up as I saw the unicorn open her eyes, now glowing white as the room was filled with a pure white light...

I then snapped awake as I saw what Solaris laid by my side were apples, and I counted them. Each one of them was a reminder of every day I was out. I remembered that Solaris would be hanging out on the clock tower in Twilight Town, so I decided to go there, where indeed, she was there.


"Moondancer!" said a joyous and relieved Solaris, so relieved in fact, that she went to hug me so much, she nearly crushed me.

"What happened to me?" I wanted to know what just happened when I was leaving Jasper.

"You were asleep for a long time. Queen Chrysalis and King Sombra told us not to get ecstatic, because we thought you wouldn't--" she choked on the last word. "But you're awake now, and that's what matters now."

"Well, there's things that even a nap can fix." We then laughed at my remark. She then fetched out a vial containing a pint of water. "Use your magic on this water. See what happens." I made my horn and the water around it glow and the water flowed out of the vial and turned into a sphere of water. I then saw the lavender unicorn standing weightlessly on a puddle of water using the same spell on three balls of water, with a zebra with fancy jewelry watching on.

Author's Note:

I actually like the first memories that I used for Moondancer, specifically scenes from Friendship is Magic Part II and Magic Duel. There will be more flashes of memories later on.