• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 1,166 Views, 13 Comments

Hasbro/Square Enix Kingdom Hearts Days of a Nopony - SonictheHedgepony



As Twilight Sparkle's Nopony works for the New Organization XIII, she comes across a startling revelation that changes her forever.

  • ...
13
 13
 1,166

Day 300-Restoration

Day 300-Restoration

After my mission, I went to the clock tower to enjoy the sunset in Twilight Town as usual, however, I didn't think of getting myself some ice cream to enjoy it with. Discord showed up to do the same thing, and after that, Solaris too. Neither one of us had ice cream, we didn't speak a word to each other, hell, we didn't even look at each other. Because of what happened two days ago, I'm afraid that our time of happiness and laughter have long since disappeared.

***

"Oh my..."

Caelum was seeing through her eyes what was happening in Ponyville, and became surprised by what she saw. Princess Celestia then approached her side.

"What is it?" asked the Princess of the Day.

"It's Twilight... She figured out what her friends mean to each other and help them find the parts they've lost.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but unless something's done, she may never be able to complete the spell and keep her from making the same mistake twice."

"You're right. The horseshoes are coming off." Caelum gasped and turned to Celestia.

"But... you don't mean..."

"Vanitas was never meant to survive the final battle--as you well know, Caelum."

"Right..." Caelum closed her eyes again, hoping to see if what she saw in Twilight will be right.