• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 1,167 Views, 13 Comments

Hasbro/Square Enix Kingdom Hearts Days of a Nopony - SonictheHedgepony



As Twilight Sparkle's Nopony works for the New Organization XIII, she comes across a startling revelation that changes her forever.

  • ...
13
 13
 1,167

Day 76-Lost

Day 76-Lost

Discord was staring out the window, remembering something from his past. His time in the Everfree Forest has started to bring back powerful memories of his past life. His memories were then cut off by the arrival of Queen Chrysalis.

"Why did you not report in?" she asked. He then turned around to face her.

"There's a little thing everypony is trying out," he simply said. "And it's called knocking." Chrysalis shrugged off this sarcastic comment.

"I'm being told that another Nopony has come into being."

"First, Twilight screws up her friends cutie marks, and then a Nopony has been born. I don't know how these things happen." The Queen was starting to get annoyed by his remarks, but kept her composure.

"Did you at least search every room?"

"Are you for real? It was almost like making apples the size of bowling balls." The Queen understood Discord's comparison that she didn't show any signs of annoyance.

"And you find the chamber?"

"Seriously, that chamber is so elusive, it's almost as if it's invisible. But you were right. About the Diamond Dogs, those traitors... You knew what they were up to."

"I just wanted them to leave so they can get out of the way."

"They were annoying anyway, more annoying then our remaining numbers..." His voice trailed off as he looked over the other members.

"Did you return as your normal self or didn't you?" Discord began to look back at his crimes in tomfoolery as Chrysalis began to walk away.

"I expelled Gilda." His comment made the Queen stop in her tracks as she turned to face him again. "That's what you needed. I'll play by my former self... this time."

***

I walked into the Grey Area where Discord was expecting me.

"Guess what, Moondancer. They're making us partners again." This was the first time I got to work with him again, especially since his return, so I was really psyched about this.

"Really?" That was all I could choke out, but I was still excited about this news.

"Well, they know how much we enjoy each other's company..." I heard his voice trail off as he gave an annoyed, but tired sigh. "But would it be nice to have a day off? Just look at these bags. Even my bags have bags." He pointed to his lower eyelids to see what he meant, and he wasn't kidding. "But you know, win some, lose some. Let's go." After accepting my mission, we went to the lot of an abandoned warehouse where we were to collect hearts today. We were in luck today as we saw a large amount of Heartless crowding us. "How about we make this quick?" He then summoned his Keyblade, meaning he was ready for battle.

"Right!" I said as I summoned my Keyblade and we just went about to destroying the Heartless, releasing their hearts so they can be a part of Kingdom Hearts. As I was slashing my way, I saw a brief image of the lavender unicorn hugging the five other ponies. I don't know what that meant, but I was able to focus on the task at hand. And just like that, we were done.

"Well, that's a day," Discord said, wiping sweat from his brow. "Ready to head for the clock tower?" As soon as I was about to agree, I saw a jet fly out of the warehouse and into a forest. "What the hell was that?"

"Well, for one thing, that wasn't there the last time I was here." Discord was wondering something until I saw him beam with brilliance.

"Change of plans, Moondancer!" We're going to figure out what that thing's deal is.

"What about our mission?" I was concerned about not following our mission protocol that I decided to just go to the clock tower on my own again.

"We're already finished with our mission," he reminded. "Besides, checking on oddities is an important part of the job."

"Wouldn't you call that disobeying?"

"Actually, I like to call it flexible thinking. Got it memorized?" I decided to go along with this plan and nodded my head yes. With a snap of his fingers, we were now on one of the branches of a tree, where we saw a guy in an important uniform facing the jet, which suddenly transformed into a robot.

"My T-cog?" asked the man.

"Temporary setback," said the robot. "Other Autobots, other T-cogs. We'll find a replacement for you soon."

"Not soon." Soldiers then came out from behind the trees and I was lucky Discord didn't teleport us to the ground level of the trees. "Now!" The soldiers then armed their guns and shot out an electrical blast at the robot, causing him to howl in pain as he powered down. The soldiers then removed something from his body and just departed, leaving the robot behind. As soon as he regained consciousness, we saw him look at a strange vortex, which I realized was the same one I saw the last time I was here. Out of the portal came the leader, Optimus Prime as the boy called him, the green robot, and a blue robot.

"Autobots!" The robot must be afraid by this group of robots which he just called them that he decided to transform out of here, however, he had difficulty doing so. It wasn't until he realized something as he felt at his side. "My T-cog!" We then saw him run off deeper into the forest. We looked at each other as I decided to teleport us to the side of the warehouse to see what was going on over there. I saw a yellow robot emerge from the warehouse with a solemn look on his face. He was carrying the same thing the soldiers took from the robot, a T-cog they called it, but it looked damaged.

"Ratchet, ready the Ground Bridge," said Optimus. "And prepare for surgery."

"Well, thanks to me, Megatron has the Forge," said the green robot. Apparently, he must be upset that he lost something called the Forge, but Optimus didn't appear to be upset by it.

"While we would've put the Forge of Solus Prime to good use," Optimus assured. "I don't think we have reason to fear Megatron's possession of it." We then saw the group of robots, Autobots as the first robot called them, depart through the portal, a Ground Bridge as Optimus called it.

"Well, based off of we saw," I told Discord. "That yellow Autobot lost something called a T-cog, which must be something that allows these robot to transform into vehicles, like we saw with that grey robot. Without it, they can't transformed at all, like what happened to that grey robot who doesn't really look and act like an Autobot, so he must be part of that villainous group of transforming robots that me and King Sombra observed the last time we were here." Discord was so amazed by what I just saw that he just stared at me, mouth agape. "How about we get ice cream?" Discord snapped out of it and we just left for Twilight Town.

***

On board the Nemesis, Megatron was attempting to create something using the Forge, to no avail, with Knock Out and Soundwave looking on.

"It doesn't look like a Fortress-Grade Maximus Nucleon Shock Cannon," Knock Out commented.

"It's just as I feared," said Megatron. "Without the power of a Prime to activate it, the Forge is merely another addition to our toolbox. One we must keep as far as possible from the reach of a Prime." Megatron didn't need to point out that he was referring to Optimus.

***

Back at the Autobot base, Ratchet scanned a sleeping Bumblebee and looked sadly at Optimus.

"I...did what I could," he simply said.

"Our scout could not have been in better hands, old friend," Optimus assured him, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"And we didn't go with plan A, which is Ratchet would donate his cog, why?" asked Miko.

"Bumblebee wouldn't accept it," Jack replied. Suddenly, Bumblebee awakened feeling dizzy from his induced stasis.

"Easy, Bumblebee," warned Ratchet. Bumblebee didn't listen as he began flexing out. "Please, recovery takes time." Bumblebee attempted to transform into his vehicle form, but to no avail. "The damage was... severe." After another failed attempt, he finally transformed into his car mode and gestured Raf to ride with him and beeped where he wanted to go to.

"Anywhere," said Raf. "Just drive." After getting buckled in, they sped out of the base.

"Go easy," said a relieved Ratchet. "For a standard break-in procedure."

"Whoa, it looked like Bumblebee's T-cog was ready for the scrapyard," said Bulkhead.

"Amazing the doctor repaired it," said Arcee.

"That's not all that Ratchet repaired today," said Optimus.

***

We sat on the clock tower, enjoying the ice cream and sunset. I know we had this yesterday, but it was great to have Discord back with me.

"You're outgoing, you know?" asked Discord, breaking the silence.

"Well, you are, as well," I said in response.

"I suppose she rubbed off on you..." His voice trailed off as he remembered something again. I was confused by what he said as he was talking.

"Who?" I wanted to know who that someone was. I saw him shrug it off as he turned towards me.

"Let's just say that you can thank yourself that you're working the best you can to fix a situation." I brushed off this cryptic response and turned my head where Solaris should be arriving, but she never did show up.

"I wonder where Solaris is at?" I was hoping she would join us and she would become Discord's friend.

"How about I ask Queen Chrysalis about where she's at?"

"Yeah, do that. That way, we'll know what she's up to, and we'll be ready for her." With this sentiment, we just ate our ice cream watching the sun set, knowing that we will see Solaris again.

Author's Note:

Sorry about these subplots near the end of this chapter, but you have to know what happened after Moondancer and Discord left. I just hope you'll stick with me soon enough and I'll finish up soon.