• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 1,167 Views, 13 Comments

Hasbro/Square Enix Kingdom Hearts Days of a Nopony - SonictheHedgepony



As Twilight Sparkle's Nopony works for the New Organization XIII, she comes across a startling revelation that changes her forever.

  • ...
13
 13
 1,167

Day 358-Determination

Day 358-Determination

When Moondancer returned to the World That Never Was through the Fragment Crossing, her hood was raised up and she summoned two copies of my Keyblade, the second one she had inherited from Solaris, ready to take on whatever would be in her way to the Castle That Never Was. When Moondancer saw a pair of Neoshadows in her way, she didn't hesitate to cross her Keyblades and create the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, allowing her to destroy them with ease. When Moondancer made it to the Memory Skyscraper, it began raining down on her and when she stopped, she found myself surrounded by numerous Neoshadows, which she began to destroy.

As she did, Moondancer saw Princess Luna atop the Skyscraper, and ran up the Skyscraper, throwing out her Oblivion at the Princess of the Night. When Luna flew down and caught it, though, she had a flash of memories of her time with Solaris. When Moondancer realized that the dark alicorn is the one from her memories, she withheld her attack and passed each other and landed on top of the Skyscraper with Luna landing on the surface. Realizing that the Night Princess needs help from the Neoshadows, Moondancer teleported down to the ground and together destroyed the Heartless surrounding them. As they did, Luna had more memories of Solaris, but they began to fade away from her mind. As she snapped out of it, she and Moondancer took a leap back from each other.

"What are you doing here?" asked Moondancer.

"I'm bringing you back," said Luna.

"Well, why are you keeping me from the Castle?"

"Because I need you to return to Twilight Sparkle."

"Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Sparkle! Stop all this Twilight Sparkle!"

"Do you have something else in mind?"

"I'm gonna release Kingdom Hearts! Then everything can go back to the way things were! Me, Discord, and..." Moondancer tried to figure out Solaris' name, but didn't. "...and her can go back to having ice cream together..." When Luna discovered who Moondancer was talking about, she looked at the Oblivion.

"Her? You mean Solaris? It's difficult to remember even her name now. But I'm afraid I can't let you do anything you may regret."

"I must find this Twilight Sparkle pony, and releasing Kingdom Hearts is the only answer! I want Solaris back. I want my life back!"

"If you attempt to make contact with Kingdom Hearts, the last you'll get is your life back. The Organization will destroy you for this."

"Enough!" Moondancer and Luna engaged in an epic Keyblade Duel, using all of their magical powers through their Keyblades. "When it looked as though the Princess started to look weak, Moondancer had a memory of herself with Discord and Solaris on top of the clock tower in Twilight Town, enjoying ice cream and good laughs.

"Why!? Why do you have this power?"

"Shut up already!" As Moondancer charged, Luna used a blast from her horn to knock her unconscious, blowing her hood off. As the Night Princess approached her, she drove the Oblivion into the earth, next to Moondancer. She was about to take her back to Canterlot with her, but the Nopony regained consciousness and regained her Oblivion, attempting to attack Luna with it, with little accuracy. "Why don't you give up?"

"BE STILL!" Luna was shouting in the Royal Canterlot Voice, and the voice was enough to pound against Moondancer's eardrums.

"Princess, remember! Watch the screaming." Moondancer suddenly realized that this came from Twilight Sparkle from one of the memories she had of her.

"I knew it. You are her Nopony. Looks like my sister was right all this time."

"What the hell are you talking about? I am me. Nopony else!" Moondancer resummoned her Oathkeeper and charged at Luna again, but this time she gave a cut to her foreleg, causing great pain. Luna then heard Solaris' voice within her head.

"Luna, please! You must stop her!"

"How many times must I keep you down?" asked Moondancer. She was clearly tired of being held up from her goal.

"Very well, then. You leave me no other option." As she was talking, her horn glowed and created dark swirls around her. "I have to use what's left of my power--the dark power Xehanort gave me a millennium ago. Even...if I have to face my past." When the dark swirls covered her, the shadows turned into a purple sparkly mist, which unfurled to form the mane and tail of her Nightmare Moon persona, now taller than she usually is, her coat now a blacker color, and wearing body armor. Luna then faded into the purple mist and covered Moondancer. Moondancer became disoriented over where Luna is now, but when she became face to face with her, the Night Princess used her enhanced magic to take hold of Moondancer, squeezing her into unconsciousness again, but this time, her Keyblades fell to the ground and faded away.

As Moondancer had a dream of Discord and Solaris again where Solaris fades away, Princess Celestia arrived in the World That Never Was, allowing Luna to return to her original form.

"Sister, she could feel Twilight," Luna told the Sun Princess.

"She told you how she felt?" Celestia asked. "Impossible. Most species of Nobodies can't feel anything."

"But if she met Twilight, things would've been different."

"Luna, about Twilight...she did it. She fulfilled her destiny."

"I'm so proud of her."

"Me too. Her celebration is tomorrow."

"What about her Nopony?"

"We'll take her back to a safe place in Canterlot from Vanitas until she's ready to return to Twilight." The Princess of the Day stroked the mane of Moondancer. As she was sleeping, she heard Solaris' voice one final time.

"Moondancer, don't be upset. I came from you and Twilight Sparkle. I'm you...the same way I'm Twilight Sparkle. You'll forget me, but the memories will never fade. Memories of us will always be together...forever, inside her."