• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 1,167 Views, 13 Comments

Hasbro/Square Enix Kingdom Hearts Days of a Nopony - SonictheHedgepony



As Twilight Sparkle's Nopony works for the New Organization XIII, she comes across a startling revelation that changes her forever.

  • ...
13
 13
 1,167

Day 24-Expelled

Day 24-Expelled

The next morning, I went to the Grey Area to see what new mission Queen Chrysalis had for me, because I can only hope it's with Solaris, because after her performance yesterday, I just couldn't wait to work with her again. But when I entered the Grey Area, my excitement was broken.

"...Like, how did that happen?" I knew that voice belonged to Diamond Tiara, because only she can have a voice that can sound spoiled. I turned around to see that she was speaking with Prince Blueblood.

"Don't take that tone of voice at royalty, young filly," he said. "I only knew just seconds ago." I didn't know what was going on so I approached King Sombra.

"Is everything alright?" I wanted to make sure my question and tone were concerning enough for the King. He then looked at me with his red eyes and I can never take my eyes off of the purple mist coming out of them.

"Yeah right! We just heard that one of our members stationed at the Everfree Forest has been expelled." I then became shocked by which one was expelled.

"Expelled?" I was so frozen in shock, I could barely speak anymore. "B-but that would mean..." I was then cut off when Queen Chrysalis came to us.

"Moondancer, I have your mission," she said. "You are to go with King Sombra to Jasper, Nevada." I didn't want to waste time hearing about my mission to know what happened at the Everfree Forest.

"Is it true about what happened in the Everfree Forest?"

"That's no flying feather of yours." Even though I wasn't an alicorn like Solaris, I knew it was part of an insult.

"But what about Discord?" I was worried that he must be the one that was expelled.

"I don't know about that. Maybe he's out traversing the badlands after being kicked out." I was so devastated upon hearing such an assumption that I could barely say another word.

"No need for tears," said the King. "We have work to do." I was so upset by this news, I didn't feel like working. But, our goal had to be done, and so, after accepting our mission, we used a Corridor of Darkness to get ourselves to the new world, one that contained a desert with various rock formation. "There's got to me more to this story than just exploring some desert. Let's just figure out what this world is all about." Sombra noticed that I was unresponsive and he turned to me. "Are you bored of this world already?" He must not know what I'm going through, so I decided to speak up.

"Is it true about what happened at the Everfree Forest?" It was the only question I could give out so he can know about my depression.

"Seriously?" Apparently, he was annoyed by my concern of Discord that he mustn't want to hear me whine about it.

"I'm worried we lost a comrade, or maybe multiple ones."

"How about this: If we get this mission done in the least amount of time, we'll RTC and you can get all you want out of what the hell happened at the Everfree Forest." I felt slightly revived by this sentiment, and so, we went with our mission until we saw a car pass by us. We became curious about this discovery, hoping this would help us with our mission. We followed that car to a random rock formation, where we thought it was about to crash into it, but a large door opened up allowing the car to go in. We were able to make it inside where inside, we saw a base within the rock where it was operated by tall, cybernetic robots, and out of the car was a young woman, a girl, a boy, and an important-looking man with a suit and tie. I saw that the woman was worried out of his mind.

"Nurse Darby, I'm sure Jack's fine," said the man. "Why, I think Jack already got the new Wisdom of the Primes and loaded it into Prime."

"Well, you called it, Agent Fowler," said someone from a swirling green portal. "Optimus Prime is back!" Behind him, was a red and blue robot who, although he looks like the leader to this group of robots, he has a symbol on his shoulder that doesn't resemble the one on the floor.

"What do you make out of this?" asked King Sombra.

"Well, I think that based off of the look of that insignia on his shoulder, he must be part of some villainous faction of these robots," I said taking a look at the scene.

"Well, you didn't see those robots attack those humans now, did you?"

"Yeah, you're right. So, he must be the leader of this group of good robots, but something must have happened to him to cause him to turn until he had a change of heart, leading him to return, which we're seeing just now."

"That's right. I think this will interest the Queen. Ready to head back?" I nodded my head yes, not because that this mission is done, but also find out more about what happened at the Everfree Forest. But as King Sombra went through the Corridor of Darkness, I suddenly felt immobile and I felt like something was going into my brain, when all of a sudden, I fell to the ground and blacked out. I then saw an image of Discord, an image of Solaris, and finally, I'm seeing an alicorn with a pink coat with a mane of several light colors with the cutie mark of a Nobody symbol on her flank, just like me and Solaris. I saw her approach an alicorn who is just like her, but has a white coat and a sun as her cutie mark, who was then joined by an alicorn with a dark mane and coat with a moon in a night sky cutie mark. I saw their faces were filled with confusion until I saw the image fade away from my mind.

"Who are you?" I heard the white alicorn say. I was confused by what was going on in my mind that I just couldn't comprehend what's happening to me until my lights went out.

Author's Note:

Now this should make you feel better. A Hasbro world which includes the resolution to the Orion Pax saga. And about the end of this chapter, why are there two Noponies that are alicorns? Luckily, more shall be revealed as the story goes.