• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 1,168 Views, 13 Comments

Hasbro/Square Enix Kingdom Hearts Days of a Nopony - SonictheHedgepony



As Twilight Sparkle's Nopony works for the New Organization XIII, she comes across a startling revelation that changes her forever.

  • ...
13
 13
 1,168

Day 353-Revalation

Day 353-Revalation

Discord was walking to the Grey Area until he was stopped by Queen Chrysalis.

"You interfered again," she said.

"Sorry, what was that?" Discord asked, apparently not caring.

"We don't need both of them. We only need one. And not caring will fix that." Discord turned to his side as he thought about what he just talked about with his friends yesterday. As the Queen prepared to left, she turned to Discord. "Think about it."

***

As I entered the Grey Area, I saw something I'd never expect in my entire life.

"Now this is interesting," said Discord. "Me, King Sombra, and Solaris?"

"Are you worried that I'll boss you around?" asked the King.

"Uh, no! It's just that we don't usually have a mission with the former monarch of the Crystal Empire. Right, Solaris?" Solaris nodded in response, leaving Sombra to growl in anger.

"So, you three are paired for the day?" I asked.

"You have a mission of your own, Moondancer," Queen Chrysalis told me.

"Is it alright if I trade with King Sombra?"

"You are such a six-year old. You want Discord to take you everywhere?" I'm starting to lose my patience with the Queen's attitude, but I just backed out of that offer when she said that. The King summoned a Corridor of Darkness that he, Discord and Solaris went through. I'm sure they'll be alright, because I'm sure their target is an easy one.

***

King Sombra was engaged in a Keyblade Duel between Solaris, with Discord watching the entire thing.

"Well, well," said the King. "Never thought I'd see you again."

"Solaris, stop this now!" shouted Discord.

"Of all the mares in Equestria... why must it be you?" Through his eyes, he saw Solaris as Twilight Sparkle with a crystalline coat. "Why must you try to blind my eyes with your pretty coat?" With a step of her hoof, Solaris teleported out of his sight. When Sombra turned around, to find her directly next to her, she struck him down with her Keyblade. Discord stood there shocked and disappointed in Solaris as she summoned a Corridor of Darkness.

"Sorry about this, Discord," she said.

"Why did you do that?" asked Discord.

"I have to go now. Because if I don't--just look." She put her hood down and Discord was taken aback by what he saw until she put it back on. "Please, Discord. You have to look after Moondancer until it's time."

"But how will you..." Discord couldn't bring himself to finish that sentence.

"Please!" Discord had no choice but to nod. "Thank you. And if you see Twilight Sparkle, tell her that she's a very special pony." She then fled through the Corridor, leaving Discord with an unconscious King Sombra and thoughts about Twilight Sparkle.

***

When I returned from my mission, I saw Queen Chrysalis with Discord and King Sombra, but Solaris isn't with them and I'm wondering why she's not here so we can go for ice cream.

"Tell me what happened, Discord," the Queen demanded.

"I didn't do anything," said Discord. "The King has to see about that purple mist coming from his eyes. Either way, she wasn't taking no as an answer."

"He's got a point there," said Sombra. "I wasn't able to blame him when I didn't stop her, too." I don't know what's going on, so I approached them, with Chrysalis looking at me with a disappointed look on her face, even though I didn't do nothing wrong.

"And now we have the one who's not the worthy vessel..." she said as she stormed off. Now I'm getting confused and concerned.

"What just happened there?" I asked. "And where's Solaris?"

"She left us," said King Sombra. "Ol' Goatface here wasn't able to cuff her down." I ignored the nickname he gave to Discord and got worried. Did Solaris really leave us again, and Discord wasn't able to stop her?

"Is he kidding, Discord?" He didn't answer as he stood there with a look of concern.

"Yeah right. He just relaxed on his cloud hammock he created with a snap of his fingers while Solaris just trotted away. See you tomorrow." The King walked away, leaving both of us alone. I wanted to know why my own best friend would let Solaris go.

"What happened out there?" I asked him.

"It's nothing, alright?" said Discord. That was not a good answer.

"Solaris disappeared! Why is that nothing?"

"It's like the King said. I wasn't able to stop her from taking off."

"Don't give me that crap! Why not?" I wanted a real reason.

"Moondancer...Solaris is only a reflection of yourself."

"What?" Why would he say such a thing?

"The Organization created her to replicate your powers. She's a puppet." I completely lost it there. First, Queen Chrysalis and now Discord...they're referring to her as a thing and not a pony.

"Have you taken the Queen's side now? She's no puppet, she's a pony."

"She's smoke and mirrors, Moondancer." I'm starting to get sick and tired of this as my horn began to glow in anger. "Because when I looked through the mirror...what I saw wasn't you." This was the last straw as a beam of energy shot out of my horn and hit Discord on his shoulder.

"What the hell are you talking about!? Solaris is Solaris, and you can't say she's me."

"I didn't say that." He rubbed his shoulder from my blast. "It was a matter of time before somepony had to shatter that mirror."

"You mean destroy her?" If I hear him say yes about this, I'm not going to take it anymore, but he didn't answer as he looked beside himself. "Answer me!"

"Moondancer, if somepony doesn't, you..." He didn't want to finish his sentence as a tear came from his eye, but I didn't want this emotional display. Luckily, he started up again. "You won't be yourself anymore."

"I'll always be myself! Your best friend--just like Solaris!"

"Moondancer...your're not seeing the whole situation. None of it." He's right, because I lost a friend and now, I lost two.

"Screw this!" I galloped back to my room with Discord calling out for me, but why should I care? I can't trust him with Solaris, and I should have proved a point to Chrysalis this morning, that way she won't leave us. But it's too late now. Solaris is gone, and Discord lost my trust in me.

***

As Solaris arrived, she found Princess Luna waiting for her.

"Luna!" she said in joy.

"I assume you found the right answer?" asked the Princess of the Night.

"I did. I'm about to lose everything I know and love. I can't let that happen. What should I do?"

"Go to Canterlot. There, you'll find my sister, Princess Celestia and a mare known as Caelum."

"I know who Celestia is, but who is Caelum?"

"You'll know when you get there. I hope you won't have trouble finding Canterlot."

"Okay. Thanks, Luna. And goodbye..." She then returned to the Corridor of Darkness, ready to meet Princess Celestia and Caelum.