• Published 5th Feb 2012
  • 1,632 Views, 11 Comments

My Little World of Tanks - HeyJoe



What would happen if the ponies ended up in the MMORPG World of Tanks?

  • ...
9
 11
 1,632

Battle 1

A small twinkle in the distance lights up. The enemies score goes up by one. One by one Twilight sees her team drive straight towards their death. The chat is dead silence. Twilight carefully inspects the west side of the map, trying to jump from bush to bush, building to building. She looks at the score again, 0 - 5. Already they had lost 2 tier 6's. The middle was left guarded by 1 or 2 light tanks, while the east side had only a tank destroyer along with a arty hiding behind it. Everyone else was behind Twilight, hiding from the enemy team in bushes. A chat message pops up, "Surprise!". Out of nowhere a pink tank drives right through a building, shooting randomly into the distance. The pink tank was followed by 4 other tanks, coloured blue, orange, white, and yellow. Twilight joins in on the convoy racing towards the enemy capture point. None of the enemy tanks have been spotted in this area, so Twilight treads carefully through the open field while she can see the other 5 tanks drive further into the perfect spot for an ambush. Off in the distance she saw a tree fall down, then another one. Twilight quickly sends a chat message warning the others of what she saw, but it only makes them go further. She sighs and drives towards the forest on the left.

"Yes!" said Rainbow Dash as the convoy of tanks reached the enemy base, not a single shot at any of the 5 ponies tanks.

The capture timer went up by the second. All of the ponies thought this was a guaranteed win, until another bar popped up on the screen. A capture timer for THEIR base was going up, and it was going up fast. The rest of the team was heading to the friendly capture point while the group kept watch on the timer. Only 30 seconds until the timer would reach zero, out of nowhere a huge shot from the tree hits Fluttershy and her tank right in the ammo rack.

A explosion is heard from far away, Twilight quickens her pace to find the sniping SU-152. Even though Twilight is in a Hellcat, it's not easy dodging trees, rocks, and destroyed allies. She checks her map again, the friendly team has disappeared and the capture for their base is still going. The score is now 3 - 8 and the capture timer got reset. A skilled plan is the key to victory now.

After the explosion of the yellow T-35, the other 4 ponies spread out moving around to avoid shots fired at them, it seems helpful at first, but when another shot barely misses Pinkie Pie, the party is about to end.

"Keep on moving around! They will have a harder time aiming!" blared Rainbow Dash.

"My hooves are getting tired darling, perhaps we could stop for just a second?" question Rarity.

"NO! You don't want to end of like Fluttershy." yelled Rainbow Dash.

"When I get my hooves on those meanies, they're going to have a confetti breakfast!" exclaimed Pinkie Pie.

"I think I see something." whispered Applejack. "and it just flashed."

Instead of a shot coming towards them, a blaze is seen in the forests, followed by several others. Out comes Twilight, damaged but still in one piece.

"I was worried about you sugarcube, where have ya been?" asked Applejack.

"I saw tress fall down in the distance, so I went into the forest and hid behind them." replied
Twilight. "Didn't you get my message?"

"Well.. Sort of, but we didn't pay much attention to it." said Rainbow Dash.

"That doesn't matter now, let's win!" screamed Pinkie Pie.

The capture was now at 80 points, but the enemy capture was stopped, they had moved off of the ponies flag and are heading somewhere else. No pony talked, the excitement was building for the victory, 97... 98... 99... 100! Like the sound of a sonic boom, Pinkie Pie's tank exploded into confetti. Balloons were flying into the sky. Another victory to add the the record, but Twilight still sighs at her win/loss ratio of 1:5.

Author's Note:

Re-written for the better.

Comments ( 11 )

cheater, everypony knows that you can't aim with a KV, you just shoot and a random place in the map explodes

PD: READ

No wonder they lost. They had six players controlling one tank!

Heh, I always pictured that the Equestrian Army would use M4 Shermans!

wao

I still like this though. :P

The hell?

I got my IS-4, Lemme at em'!

What? I asume that is KV-1, is that some uber cheater gun on that tank, KV-1 can't one-shot papertanks (AMXs, M7 and so on), while this one 1 shots M4, 3 t34s (1 shot killing 2 tanks) and Tiger...on the move :facehoof:

umm.... great Idea and bad execution.

2405763 Old kv. not kv-1. kv was a tier 5 tank with the kv-2 turret. it was split into the kv-1 and kv-2.

Holy wall of text, Batman!
I can't read a thing.

World of Tanks isn't an MMORPG.

Login or register to comment