• Published 16th May 2015
  • 435 Views, 2 Comments

True Spirit - Fluttershy Auditore



A rather different character comes to Equestria by complete accident, yet ends up saving Las Pegasus from an attack. Things only go downhill from there.

  • ...
 2
 435

Chapter 3: Breaking Down the Borders

"Vicious, malicious, a voice we know..."


After being roused to the state of conscious-yet-feeling-very-sick, and God knows how long I was unconscious for, I was escorted by two of the aforementioned guards back to the princesses. No mention of how I had thrown up, how I was found unconscious or how I could barely stand on my own two feet, nope, just thrown to the ground without a care. As perhaps befitting royalty, though, I managed to shift into what looked like kneeling in awe, but was closer to keeping my damned balance so I didn't look entirely stupid. Only mostly.

So, in front of me were the two rather tall princesses of Equestria, Celestia and Luna. I knew this fact from the talking of the Sparkle to the guards. 'Course, I didn't know which one was which, though I guessed the darker one was Luna and the brighter one was Celestia. It just made sense, y'know? Luna, like lunar, like the moon?

Anyway, I was kneeling and trying not to keel over, when I heard one of the two speak. Her voice was lovely, soothing and almost motherly.

"Rise, my friend. You shall come to no harm here," began the princess. I glanced up and saw Celestia (I think?) beaming down at me. "What's your name?"

Now, I was more than a little stunned at this point. The new world thing was no longer news, and the new body fiasco was taking precedence so, as you can tell, I had far too much on my mind to comprehend 'rising' right about now.

Yes, I should probably re-write that. But I won't.

After about ten seconds of having to think the question through, I stood up, unsteady on my feet, and coughed. "My name is Gabriel, your highness. Gabriel Anderson."

"Gabriel Anderson," Luna (I think?) began, taking a step forwards. She seemed much more serious and less kind than her sister, but I could tell that was a front by the way her eyes seemed to shimmer with excitement at the prospect of an alien. "I am Princess Luna, and this is Princess Celestia. We are in command of Equestria and..."

Y'know what? I'll skip the infodump. You all know this shit. Bla bla bla sun and moon, bla bla bla Las Pegasus, bla bla bla stay at castle bla bl... Wait, go back, what was that second one? Las Pegasus? That anything like Las Vegas? Rewind!

"Princess Twilight and her friends are going to Las Pegasus within the month," Princess Celestia began. "A city of lights and wealth, which I am sure you would enjoy. So I suggest you go with them, in order to see the sights of our world and get out of the castle for a little bit. You will be staying here for now, of course. I do hope you find the room satisfa..." Bored now! Fast forward!


I was taken back to my room by two burly white ponies, the likes of which seemed to compose most of the royal guard's ranks. Like, for real, was racism recently abolished here? I have seen very few ponies with darker fur in the ranks. Like, I've seen maybe ten compared to the about 30 white ones. Oh well. Maybe they just like white, after all, it does match the colour scheme that was still giving me a headache.

Screw you, seriously bright stuff really can mess me up.

Back in my room, I discovered that all my old stuff was there, now that I was (presumably) not considered a threat any more. My oak/birch/ash/whatever-the-hell-wood-it-is bo staff, my karate gi and sparring equipment (all white, perhaps I should try to blend in with the walls in that getup), my bag in which I kept some stuff, even some new, somewhat fancy clothes were folded neatly for me! I checked them over, and found that each one had three diamonds somewhere on them, which I assume is Rarity's signature, after that sign on her butt. Very generous of her.

I still hate her guts. I totally wasn't looking at her butt though.

You can prove nothing! I can prove nothing! Am I being hysterical!?

Yes!?

Oh, okay. Gotcha.

Anyway, I went to the bathroom and got a quick shower, trying and failing to ignore my new equine-like body and its... unique features. No describing, not making this story into porn unless you want it. And that'd come later anyway. 'Cause, y'know, later is when attractions to the ponies does happen, as it does in any given story here. Take your pick. Not a spoiler.

What is a spoiler, is who. And I'm not telling you that, not yet.

Not Rarity though.

After the shower, I relaxed on my bed in some new trousers of mine and let my mind wander, thinking about what happened today. And a lot of things happened today. I was stolen from my world and placed into a world of talking ponies with magical powers. I myself have been transformed into some bizarre furry fetish fuel horse-person and given residence until some shit can be sorted out and I can get home. As for what got me here, I think it was some sort of one way system. Uh, maybe I should have actually listened to what Princess Celestia was saying. But, I knew that I probably wasn't going home for some time, so I may as well enjoy it.

Besides, being a presumably non-magical anthropomorphic horse in amongst actually-magical ponies and the like would be an interesting experience, to see if they shun those that are alike and yet so very different to them.
Sorry, that's the sociology student in me, ignore that.

Heh, this is gonna be a good time; but then I actually thought for once, and I remembered my responsibilities at home. My parents would be wanting to know where I was, if I was safe, my friends were hoping for a night out in a few days time, I had a JOB to get to, I had SCHOOL to get to... Oh, this was the worst feeling ever, to know that you had a million, impossibly important things to do but you couldn't for whatever reason. For some, it's laziness. For others, it's depression.
For me, it's being in a whole other fucking world.

"Fuck this, I'm gonna get some sleep," I spoke to no-one in particular. "Maybe tomorrow some of this will get sorted out finally. I pray to whatever deity takes me, I can get home as soon as humanly possible." I then rolled over and fell asleep, dreaming of Freddy Vs. Jason, because I saw that film twice that week, and I loved that film both times.

Something tells me my little pony friends wouldn't like it as much as I do. Well, the Pink probably would, she looks about as batshit insane as either of the titular characters. Though hopefully less soul-eating or dead-mother-obeying.

Old school cheesy horror is the best though. Without a single doubt.

Author's Note:

Hello there! Yes, I know that this chapter's a little shorter than the other two, but this is just filler. I've got ideas lined up for the upcoming chapters, don't worry.
As always, thanks to Axton The Mechanist for proofreading, editing and generally being an awesome dude. Thanks, buddy, be a boss for me like you usually are. :pinkiehappy: He writes too! Go read his stuff, which I proofread and edit for him.

Requiescat in Pace
Fluttershy Auditore

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment