• Published 2nd Apr 2013
  • 1,293 Views, 7 Comments

a second 2nd mane 6 - Mystical Rainboom



so as changeling trouble forces the mane 6 to move what happens to spike well he needs a new home

  • ...
5
 7
 1,293

Keep your hooves of my muffin

Derpy was sitting on her bunk with Spike on his, she was eating her 10th favorite snack Skittles and drinking a Diet Parasprite, while watching The Avengers as Bruce Banner was turning into The Incredible Colt a sudden commercial caught Derpy's attention.

"Attention muffin lovers of any kind Mr. and Mrs. Cake have a new muffin on the menu" said a male announcer as Derpy gasped. " Any three flavors,Any three topping,Anyday Sugarcube Corner is open, buy it now for 5-10 bits ".

" YEEEAAH!!! " said a muscular pegasi.

Derpy then grabbed a sack of bits,tied a red bandana to her head and kicked her bag of Skittles 3 blocks over and they landing beside a young colt " Button Mash what was that" only for him to reply "Its raining Skittles again "

Back to Derpy she smashed through the window of the room and landed on the ground to say " My time has come and nothing will stand in my way " and she dashed off fast enough to leave her now pursuing shadow.

Meanwhile back in the house, Spike snored loudly as Lyra and Bon Bon had plans to use the hot water trick. But, after realizing Derpy had left and seeing the repeated commercial...

" SPIKE WHERE'S DERPY!!! " They yelled in unison as Spike then hopped out of bed with a bat swinging in his hand.

After smacking the hot water on Bon Bon and K.O.-ing Lyra he shouted " Get back Loki my gem is not the cube you seek".

"Doofus Derpy's gone and is going predator on a muffin we have to make sure she doesn't destroy the town" replied Bon Bon comforting Lyra.

Spike then notified the whole house and they split into teams of 3 Lyra and Bon Bon,Spike and Octavia, and Dr.Whooves alone and each span out into the city.

Back to Derpy, she leaped through the city through rooftop to rooftop. She then wondered which direction to take so she asked Vinyl Scratch who had just left Wal-Mart with fruit for the road back to the house and a ropes to tie up any rivals

" Which way to Sugarcube Corner and make it quick " she demanded. Unfortunately Vinyl never took the bus to go anywhere so she had to respond she did not know... this was a mistake. Derpy let out a roar Hulk-like and seized the mare.

2 corners away Spike and Octavia heard a loud scream and a cry for help " OH MY CELESTIA HAVE MERCY WAIT WAIT AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH SOMEPONY HELP!!!" immediately they rushed to Wal-Mart.

"Where did it come from" asked Spike

"There" answered Octavia

Suddenly a trash can seemed to come to life and it rattled and jumped and fellover spilling out a black eyed and rope tied
Vinyl with an apple in her mouth and covered in garbage

After Spike and Octavia assisted her Octavia spoke " Vinyl what happened"?

Clearly Vinyl was angry as she yelled " WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE HAPPEN THAT MUFFIN LOVING JERKBAG DID THIS TO ME BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE SUGARCUBE CORNER IS AND IF YOU TO DIDN'T COME RESCUE ME I'D OF CHASED AFTER HER AND KNOCK HER OVER THERE!!!!!!! " Then Vinyl began panting harshly in anger and chased Derpy's trail.

"Stop right there Derpy or you'll get you just desserts" said Lyra as she and Bon Bon snickered." You better not try to escape going sweet on us"

" Would you be ok if I muff you up " asked Bon Bon as they both burst into laughter.

Depry then drop-kicked Bon Bon and tossed her into an alley and tied her up to Lyra after punching Lyra in after her.

She then stood over the two ponies with a shovel in her hooves and her frown turned into a devious smile.

WHAM!

Ten minutes later...
" Are you guys sure we can beat her if we catch her." said Spike panting and hearing muffled noises " I mean what we all end up like Vinyl only 3x worse." As the noises got louder the three paused and looked in an alley with a gagged,black eyed,and bruised Lrya and Bon Bon.

The five were about to conversate only to be interrupted by an ear piercing shriek of a mare. With no other words the five raced to subscribe corner and just as Bon Bon pounced on Derpy,who was eating with her back facing them,the gray mare jabbed a hoof in her stomach. A sudden speeding Lyra was about to ram Derpy only to be tossed by Derpy who seemed to have used human hands. As Vinyl and Octavia then tried to overpower the mare a simple grab of Vinyl's tail and throwing her into Octavia leaving both unable to continue.

Spike was left with a confused look on his face. Derpy had wiped out all of them with out even turning around. As Spike was gearing up to charge at her and likely outmatched as sudden brown hoof was on his shoulder stopping him from Dr.Whooves.

"Calm down give her what she wants and she's A-OK isn't that rrght Der-" paused Dr.Whooves as a sudden deathly face on Derpy pinned his hoof and tossed him across the room only for him to land on a cowering Mr.Cake who seemed to be there ten minutes or so.

And as Spike then put on a determined face and approached Derpy,the other mares whispered " Spike run Don't do it she maybe fine in three days."

Spike ignored them and poked Derpy on the back and pulled out 10 bits "Want some milk with another muffin."

"EEEEEEH! Yes please." cheered Derpy.

2 and 1/2 hours later...All of them were brought to the hospital and were all recovering while Derpy Sat in a chair with Spike by her side.

"And you can't remember anything at all?" asked Bon Bon.

"Nothing at all except fillies,colts and Mr.Cake crying." She replied." And I did all this."

"eeyup" said Big Mac with a part-time job.

Over a loudspeaker a nurse was announcing " Attention everyone adult patients may like to know on channel 127 bust the pain with the movie Ghostbusters and for the kids on 128 Sharkcolt and Lavamare.

In a mixed number of votes Derpy flicked the channel to 128 and saw an ad for a rival muffin company and paused open mouthed.

And once Derpy turned to face her friends who all unanimously stated together "Don't even think about it."

Only for Derpy to shrug and smile and wave as the screen blacked out.

Author's Note:

In the zone though I think I'm a bit out of character sometimes.Help me out with some useful feedback.
P.S I watched Shakboy and Lavagirl while finishing this. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment