• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 2,357 Views, 15 Comments

Call of Cutie: Modern Warmare - Shadow Speck



A crossover with the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series.

  • ...
0
 15
 2,357

Minute Three

6:52

The chopper blazed rockets down the streets as it swooped between buildings to it's objective. The missiles hit the side of the office building. Pinkie Pie, taking cover during the massacre, began to move up to the next floor.

"Surprise, surprise!" Said the pilot of the helicopter as he was propelling more and more rockets through the windows.

"Always making those fast turns, Rainbow Dash. We're heading up to the third floor now." Radioed Pinkie Pie.

Half of the office building was annihilated now. With only a few RPGs to avoid, the Russians inside were at the helicopter's mercy. The bomb squad was down on ground zero.

"Twilight Sparkle, we're dropping the ropes down now. 'Best if you climb up the side. The interior doesn't look very solid anymore."

"On our way up."

The helicopter pilot added, "We're heading back to base for fuel and ammo. Rainbow Dash out." The helicopter gained some air and flew out of sight.

The breach team climbed the fallen rubble to the last floor, with their objective being close.

"Contact on our left!"

"I see him! Tango down!"

"Rarity, can you get a visual on the objective? There's too much damn debris everywhere!"

"Sure, you're about 25 meters away. We're picking off as many Tangos as we can."

The soldiers were running low on ammo. Fortunately, the bomb squad, in their heavy armor and big machine guns, finally caught up to the breach team. They didn't even fire behind cover - just spraying through the office walls, clearing house.

"Twilight, it's good to see you made it to our little party." Said the breach team's leader.

The two squads of four secured the room they worked so endlessly for. In the center of all the rubble was a large, black metal box. The room was covered in steel wires, and on top of the box were colored buttons. The bomb squad quickly set up their equipment to deactivate it. The other soldiers were refilling their ammunition and setting up grapple hooks.

"Reinforcements around back!" Shouted Fluttershy.

Comments ( 4 )

I'm liking it, but are they just using the nicknames or are they actual ponies?

What's with the terseness of the story? All four chapters average out at 300 words! Don't write chapters by minute. This chapter alone would've taken at least five or six minutes to occur. Be realistic. Just write chapters. Not what occurs in "one minute."

Do you think you'll ever get back to this?

Login or register to comment