• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 2,357 Views, 15 Comments

Call of Cutie: Modern Warmare - Shadow Speck



A crossover with the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series.

  • ...
0
 15
 2,357

Minute One

Main Street Trading Office
Defuse and Extract Bomb Charge
06:50 September 26, 2016

The helicopter flew only meters above the skyscrapers of New York City, which is in fact has been torn to shreds by the battles within the streets below. Inside was four lightly armored soldiers. Buff, twenty year-old men with satchel charges and rifles in their arms.

"20 seconds." The pilot reported.

The soldiers each nodded their heads, and loaded magazines into their M4A1s. The chopper made a quick suave, then came to a sudden stop. The back hatch lowered as the squad commander dropped thin wire off the side. The team grappled down 30 feet to the ground.

A voice came from their radios, "Pinkie Pie. Stand by for orders. We're issuing Fluttershy to scout the hostiles in the vicinity."

The four soldiers quickly moved from the open streets to a nearby building, quietly holding their position.

About a mile in the skies above was a friendly AC-130.

----

"Fluttershy, deploy recon on the objective."

"Uhh, we're having our frequencies bothered at the moment. Can you repeat that? Over."

"Scout the damn area!" Celestia shouted in the 'Canterlot Voice' as some would call it.

"Okay..uhh sorry.. reconnaissance is active. Let's see.. We're getting to about .. 40 hostiles in the building.,, 10 to 20 outside."


----

"Pinkie Pie, recon has reported about 50 hostiles. Some patrolling outside. Your objective is about a block south of your position. Clear to advance." Celestia reported.

"Copy that." the squad leader replied, "Get moving!"