• Published 5th Mar 2013
  • 1,916 Views, 116 Comments

Spitfires Mission: Babysitting at HQ - cantil



When Spitfire invites Rainbow Dash to the Wonderbolts HQ, what is supposed to be paying a crash bill, turns into much more wild events of this Friday night.

  • ...
2
 116
 1,916

Mission Accomplished

The group of ponies had finally woken up at around three in the afternoon. They sat around for a little and chatted until about 3:30 to about 4:00. They were then cut from conversation when there was knocking on Spitfires door. The door was then pushed open to reveal Thunder Strike.

'OH MY, MOTHER OF CELESTIA! WHY IS HE HERE?' Spitfire thought to herself.

"H-hey, Thunder. What's u-?" Spitfire started but was cut off.

"Why are you here?" Soarin plainly asked receiving a death glare from Spitfire.

"Well, we finished quicker then we thought, so we decided to come back early. Why? Is there something going on that I should know about?" Thunder asked curiously while raising an eyebrow.

"Noo, we were just surprised that you got back so quickly." Lightning Streak cut in.

"Oh, okay then. Well when you get a chance, can you bring the couches back up to the lounge? We are going to go rest." Thunder notified as he pointed back to the group of mares, chatting amongst themselves.

"Okay! Sure, no prob!" Rainbow answered, puffing her chest out.

"Hey! I like you! You would be perfect for the team." Thunder stated, earning a gigantic smile from Rainbow.

The rest of the group laughed at the look that Rainbow had on her face. They then finished the conversation, leaving Thunder and the other mares of the team to go rest.

"What are we going to do?" Wave Chill asked, a hint of terror in his voice.

"I have no idea. What scares me most is that Fire Streak and Silver Lining are the craziest ones on the team." Spitfire stated.

"Oh no! Imagine what they could do when working together. They could probably demolish this whole place in a matter of -." Rapidfire was cutoff.

"10. SECONDS. FLAT!" Rainbow blurted.

"Yes." Rapidfire answered.

"Okay, well we will never find them just sitting aroun-." Spitfire started but was, once again, cut off.

"CAPTAIN! OUT HERE NOW! AND BRING YOUR GROUP!" Thunder yelled.

After the group conversed a little on about what they should expect, they eventually walked into the hall, Spitfire leading the way. They all had terrified looks on their faces as they spotted Thunder Strike down the hallway, along with... Fire Streak and Silver Lining?

"Is there a reason these two were in the mares' rooms' gathering up diaries." Thunder asked with a noticeable grin on his face, if you look closely.

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you never did this before! It's just so much fun reading through them! That's how we got Misty and Lightning Streak together!" Silver Lining answered with a wink.

"First off it's an invasion of privacy and second, don't mess with anyponys relationship besides your own." Thunder replied.

"Oh okay then." Fire Streak sarcastically said.

"Well, Congratulations! Rainbow and Spitfire, you have officially completed your mission!" Thunder stated.

10 Minutes Later

Rainbow, Spitfire, Soarin, and Rapidfire were talking outside of Wonderbolts HQ, they were exchanging their goodbyes and see you later. Rainbow had a little depressed feeling ever since Thunder stated that their mission was completed. No matter how crazy this weekend was, she truly didn't want it to end anytime soon.

"Hey, hey, hey, look who's probably paying a crash bill!" Spitfire chimed in, causing Rainbow to look up and see...

"LIGHTNING DUST?!?" Rainbow's gasped, but then put on an evil smirk.

"HEY! LIGHTNING DUST!" Rainbow screamed, grabbing Lightning Dust's attention. "DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE WEATHER WARNINGS!" Rainbow yelled.

"WHAT WEATHER WARNINGS?" Lightning Dust yelled back.

"THEY SAID THAT THERE HAVE BEEN TORNADO WARNINGS AROUND THE AREA!" Rainbow notified with a smirk.

Lightning Dust had a confused face before she realized what Rainbow meant.

"Oh, HAHA SO FUNNY!" Lightning irritatedly yelled.

Rainbow looked back at Spitfire, who had a smirk on her face. She then looked at Soarin and Rapidfire who were lost.

"It happened at the Wonderbolt academy." Rainbow informed.

"Yea, you two weren't there." Spitfire added.

Rapidfire and Soarin then quietly said "oooooh."

"So, Rainbow." Rapidfire started. Rainbow then smiled widely, since she obviously knew what he was going to say.

"Maybe we can, you know, go out sometime. What's your number?" Rapidfire asked.

Rainbow and Rapidfire then exchanged numbers and the group said their goodbyes and with that Rainbow flew off to her house. She needed some sleep. When she got home she took a shower and crawled into bed, she soon fell fast asleep thinking about what the future holds.

At Wonderbolt HQ

The Wonderbolts were attending class instead of relaxing and doing extra laps on Monday, because of the little water slide incident. Thunder found out about it due to security cameras showing Misty and Fire Streak dragging the water slide through the lobby.

5 Minutes Later

Thunder Strike was walking down the hall when he turned the corner and.....

"SPITFIRE, SOARIN, AND RAPIDFIRE!!" Thunder screamed at the top of his lungs.

At the other end of HQ, in a classroom, the team of Wonderbolts' all exchanged terrified looks.

"WHY IS THERE AN AIR DUCT HANGING FROM THE CEILING!?!?" Thunder finished.

"Oopsie." Wave Chill and Lightning Streak quickly said.

"Did we miss anything?" Fleetfoot curiously asked.

Author's Note:

Now I officially call this story, successful and COMPLETE!!!

Please comment your opinions on the whole story overall!

Comments ( 13 )

Lol:rainbowlaugh: win, total win everywhere.:eeyup:

Spitfire. You got some splannin to do. :rainbowhuh:

Mem
Mem #3 · Jul 5th, 2013 · · ·

A fine piece of work's what I call it!!:rainbowlaugh: Wonderful job!:heart:

2824157
She sure does. :rainbowlaugh:

2827051
Thank You very much, Ma'am or Sir :pinkiehappy: Sorry, Idk if you're a girl or a boy, but anyways thank you very much! :raritystarry::pinkiehappy:

2823821
Domination! :rainbowdetermined2:

2827195 Welcome to the United States of You Just Got Dominated! :rainbowdetermined2:

2827257
If I had my own world, that's what I would name it. Perfect! :rainbowlaugh:

Mem

2827195
Yo soy 100% Senorita! :twilightsmile:

2827416
Same here! Pegasister Powerr! :pinkiehappy:

Mem

2827429
Huh, I never heard that one!:twilightblush: I learned something new today!:pinkiehappy:

2827620
Oh, I made that one up. I've heard about the Pegasister part put Idk where I got the power part from. :twilightsheepish:

Love it due too the scary part reading this in Monday 26th at 11:32 pm
Thx Spitfire sad12

Login or register to comment