• Published 5th Mar 2013
  • 1,916 Views, 116 Comments

Spitfires Mission: Babysitting at HQ - cantil



When Spitfire invites Rainbow Dash to the Wonderbolts HQ, what is supposed to be paying a crash bill, turns into much more wild events of this Friday night.

  • ...
2
 116
 1,916

In That Case

“Spitfire. I have a question.” Rainbow curiously asked while avoiding any stray objects in the hall.

“Yea. What’s on your mind?” Spitfire questioningly asked while doing the same to avoid anything.

“Well you do talk very badly about the boys. Why?” Rainbow asked.

“What do you mean? I respect the boys in the group just as much as I respect the girls.” Spitfire proudly replied.

An awkward silence filled the hall. The two then noticed a faint pack of hoof steps only a little away.

Click Clack Click Clack

“What if someone’s following us? One of the boys!” Rainbow shouted.

“Trust me! Those idiots are probably in one room in the corner cuddled up in a ball crying! Tuh, such idiots!” Spitfire seriously remarked.

“THAT! THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!!!” Rainbow yelled, her voice echoing through the hall.

“What is?” Spitfire defended.

“What you just said about the boys. You think they’re idiots. Why? Don’t you have any confidence in them?” Rainbow asked, a hint of demand in her voice as she stopped in the hall.

Spitfire lowered her head in defeat when she realized Rainbow wasn’t going to move until she got answer out of her.

“Okay. Fine. I’ll answer. I am sick of them always trashing the place. They dump all responsibility on me. I know I’m the captain and I should be expecting this stuff but still. It’s way too much! They don’t do anything around here. When they mess with Thunders stuff, it’s always me dealing with it all. After shows, they like to be noisy in the ready room. After practice, they storm into the locker room and slam lockers, which makes them brake. They break showers and everything. And don’t even get me started about what they do after derbies. They start major fights with other teams. That’s why Lightning Streak and Misty Fly weren’t present for the next show. They were beaten up by the griffon teams’ captain, Gilda.” Spitfire explained. “You should have seen our lounge after they had a little ‘sleepover’ in it.” Spitfire rolled her eyes.

“Woah! Woah! Woah! Back it up! Gilda is the captain of the Griffons? I gotta keep in touch with her.” Rainbow mumbled to herself.

“That’s not what we’re talking about!” Spitfire claimed.

“Oh yea! Sorry! What did they do to the lounge?” Rainbow asked.

“Well me and Thunder were going out to eat to discuss our schedules but we couldn’t find anypony to watch them. They claimed that they were responsible enough so we gave them a chance. They were there for a half an hour. The place was trashed! The sliding glass doors with the Wonderbolts’ logo on them were shattered across the floor. There was a hole in the floor. The idiots thought that I would believe that they made that hole because they were up there ‘working’ so hard they could just drop the paperwork through the hole. They said it was quicker than walking downstairs so they could get more work done this way. The furniture was also in the lobby. The hole was a lot bigger then it seems.” Spitfire explained. “That is when I lost trust in all of them.” Spitfire assured.

“Oh. Well in that case then we better watch our backs. We don’t know what they will do!” Rainbow worriedly said.

“Yea. Do you know the last place the boys were?” Spitfire asked.

“I think they were in their r-.” Rainbow started but was cutoff.

Rainbows’ words were cutoff by a loud snickering coming from two boys who quickly rushed to the third floor. Spitfire and Rainbow exchanged worried glances.

“Um, scratch what I was about to say. I think they are in the lounge awaiting the arrival of us.” Rainbow smartly replied.

“Yea that’s probably it. But I’m worried because I think they were with us listening the whole time. They will know where we are going! Something terrible is going to happen and they aren’t hospitable boys when they have an opportunity like this one.” Spitfire said, a look of fear yanking at her face.

“Well we just gotta stick together, okay?” Rainbow assured, forcing a smile.

By the time Rainbow finished her sentence, they were at the bottom of the stair case leading to…. The lounge. The pitch black staircase with a faint glow seemed to make them feel like the end of the world for them.

“Um, here we go.” Spitfire quickly started.

They each went up the first step each counting in their head. ‘First step, nothing happened. Second step, nothing happened. So on, and so on. They soon reached the top, each exchanging terrified looks. They pushed the door open and were met with another surprise for the day.

“AHHH MOMMY!” Spitfire screamed running into the wall.

Rainbow stood there stunned while looking at Spitfire. The lights went on and Spitfire was…CRYING?

‘Oh My Celestia’ Rainbow thought to herself.

Soarin’ then walked out from the lounge with Rapidfire by his side. The two stallions were cruelly laughing at the terrified mare in the corner on the ground.

“Circuit breakers are always fun to play with!” Rapidfire answered earning a snicker from Soarin’.

“Cruel.” Rainbow shortly stated.

Soarin’ walked over to Spitfire, who had stopped crying, and pulled her up.

“WHERE DID YOU EVEN FIND THE AXE?” Spitfire screamed.

“It was in the closet in the closet downstairs. That’s why we were down there. Didn’t you hear us? We were right by you.” Rapidfire answered, earning a snicker from Soarin’.

“Where are the other boys?” Spitfire cautiously asked.

“I don’t know. How about you Rapid? You know where they are?” Soarin asked shrugging.

“Nope. They were awake though. Last place I saw them, they were heading up the hallway.” Rapidfire replied.

“So will this all be easy from here on or are you idiots going to still give us some trouble?” Rainbow curiously asked.

“We’ll give you trouble.” Soarin and Rapidfire both answered at the same time.

“Have a lovely night!” Soarin said sarcastically before nudging Rapidfire.

Soarin and Rapidfire then exchanged cruel looks and then looked at Spitfire and Rainbow.

“Oh. NO!” Spitfire and Rainbow both squeaked out at the same time.

“Oh. YES!” Again replied the two boys. “SEE YA!”

Soarin and Rapidfire then threw a smoke can, obviously from the Wonderbolt uniforms, and fled when the whole hall was black.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

“What is that?” Rainbow questioningly asked.

Rainbow looked at Spitfire who had a terrified look on her face.

“SMOKE DETECTORS!”

Author's Note:

New Longer Chapter! Leave a comment!