• Published 16th Feb 2013
  • 503 Views, 13 Comments

Old Wounds - Sylpheed Dashstep



Alex has had a hard life for the past five years after watching his mother get murdered he ran and hasn't stopped running since. He doesn't know where he'll stop or if he'll ever stop. So he keeps going. A/N: Currenly remodeling c

  • ...
1
 13
 503

Interlude: Shadow Journal: Entry #3

He...he let her go...Alex let Anna go.

The kid did it.

He did it!

But there's something wrong. I...I can't go back in time anymore. I can't give Alex his old life back, minus a variable. I was able to take Anna out of the timeline, but Alex still remembers. He's the only one. Everyone that I killed is alive again, and none of them remember any of it. All except Alex. What is so special about him that I can't change things? None of it makes any sense. But like I was saying, I can't interfere with the timelines past anymore, nor the future. I can only affect the present in all of them. But there's also something else entirely wrong here.

When Alex let Anna go...all of the timelines converged on that spot in time and they all are one stream again, as they were when Sombra was King. So that means quite a few pissed beings are after me now...I think I know how Alex felt now...If I could just say one thing to the kid...it would be...I'm sorry.

I also have to say sorry to NIghtmare Moon, Queen Chrysalis, and Discord as well. We were fighting Celestia and we were winning untill I was taken from every point in time and thrown into one conciousness at this point. I was poised to strike the killing blow, but I was taken away and Celestia rose. Again. We did nothing to change history. Things happened in the same course. The same as last time.

Author's Note:

And thus ends this story. I have a few other ideas that I'm going to get working on after this one though, so if you liked this story and haven't followed me yet, feel free to so you can be updated when I upload the next story.
The title of it will be "The Beat to My Heart".
I hope you guys will like it.
~Sylpheed Dashstep

Comments ( 2 )

2341075 I have to admit, I changed that part several times, but I just couldn't get that chapter right, so I left it with the original and decided to just go with it, sorry I tend to be horrible at writing at certain times :facehoof: (ex: beginning of the story, we all know how horrible that started)

2341075
Well good news Irid, it's being re-done and I have the perfect explenation for the slaughtered villagers and Chrysalis' trust of Garanth.
Hint: Garanth may have killed the villagers (we'll make that more apparent this time) and her trust may involve the fact that she's practically in shock after what she saw.
ELI
~Sylpheed and Eli

Login or register to comment