• Published 6th Feb 2013
  • 721 Views, 55 Comments

Epic Equestrian Paintball War of Awesomeness - TheNeonNyanMuffinCat



Celestia is bored so she hosts a large paintball war in the Canterlout Gardens.

  • ...
1
 55
 721

What goes on

A secret alliance formed, three more ponies biting the dust, Orange Team crumbling down, and Fluttershy getting a bit on edge, everything gets a bit more tense as the game wears on.

IN THE PINK TEAM'S BASE

"Alrighty now! Two ponies are PURPLE! This is completely unacceptable!" Pinkie addressed while pacing back and forth in front of her assembled team. "What are we gonna do about it?"

"Maybe we could attack the purple team and get their flag when it is unprotected with a few of our players?" Suggested Spike.

Pinkie stopped. "Perfect!" She picked up her gun. "Berry, you got shot twice. Stay here and protect the flag. Cadance, you got shot three times, so come with me and Spike."

The two ponies and the one dragon mentioned echanged glances. "But wouldn't you have me come with and fight?" Berry asked.

"Ah, but if we get attacked, you will be able to protect better. Don't worry, Spikey Wikey and me will take the paint!"

Berry just rolled her eyes and took her post next to the flag with a tasty cupcake with a perfect bubblegum pink dollop of frosting on it, speckled with white sprinkles. Spike, Pinkie, and Cadance grabbed their guns and walked twords the base.

A FEW MINUTES LATAR

Pinkie sneaked along, with Spike and Cadance following her at the same speed. They finally got to the base's hedges that protected the objective inside, and Pinkie looked in trough a small gap trough the perfectly shaded green leaves. Lyra was standing there, and she was humming while bobbing up and down to the small tune. Pinkie signaled the Dragon and Pony that were a few feet away with several hoof motions. The couple rolled their eyes and walked twords her.

"What is it?" Cadance asked.

"Lyra is protecting the flag. Let's just jump in, get her out, get the flag, and leave. Simple as that."

"Let's do this!" Spike whisper-shouted.

*Lyra P.O.V, protecting the flag*

I stood there patiently, humming the tiny tune of The Pony Pokey. Twilight would be here soon from her spying. I hope she would arrive soon. I hated being alone sometimes.

Then I heard a rustle. "Twilight? Are you back already?"

Then a group of two bright pink ponies and one purple dragon jumped out of the leaves. It scared me half to death, and I wasn't trying to hide it. I fell on my back, looking in horror at the team.

"You know what we're here for." Pinkie said with a low voice. I stared at the flag, and nodded.
"Then you know what we're gonna do with you."

---

"Got any eights?"

Shining Armor looked over his cards. "Go fish."

Colgate sighed and took a card.

"Got any fours?"

Colgate facehoofed and gave over the card she had just picked up.

Flitter looked out the window of the large room, way up in the sky, where you could see every inch of the maze, and get a closer look at anything you wanted. She watched; slightly surprised, slightly not as the Cutie Mark Crusaders formed their secret alliance.

"Man, it's kinda boring here." Flitter said quietly, zooming in on Derpy, amused as she went around a statue.

"It's not boring to me." Shining said, putting down a pair of fives.

"That's 'cause your WINNING, Poker Champ!" Colgate aggravatingly said, picking up a card from the small pile.

"But we're playing Go Fish."

"Same diff."

Then a bright flash came from the middle of the room, away from the three ponies. Once the light dimmed, three other disqualified players stood.

---

I back up as the group of ponies near closer to me. Their shadows casting a dark shadow, making the place feel eerie and almost like a horror film.

"GET AWAY FROM THE FLAG!!" A voice shouted.

Sounds of a gun firing could be heard, and Cadance fell over on her back, many paintballs on her. Pinkie and Spike looked over to see Twilight standing there with Cloudchaser next to her,

"Now back up, put the gun down, and give me some skittles."

Pinkie cocked an eyebrow. "What?"

"Inside joke. Now go back to your base." Twilight warned, advancing twords the couple.

Pinkie scowled. "We'll be back, Twilight!" She said darkly, bolting off into the bushes with Spike on her back.

Cadance still sit on the other side, obviously out. "Go ahead, do the honors, Twilight."

Twilight rolled her eyes and teleported the pink Alicorn to the Outlands. The three ponies, Twilight, Cloudchaser, and Lyra, looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

PLAYER COUNT: 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LILAC PURPLE TEAM - Twilight Sparkle (leader) Flitter, Cloudchaser, Lyra
SUN YELLOW TEAM- Fluttershy (leader) Apple Bloom, Bon-Bon, Derpy
CARROT ORANGE TEAM - Applejack (leader) Carrot Top, Raindrops, Scootaloo
GLEAMING WHITE TEAM- Rarity (leader) Sweetie Belle, Celestia, Shining Armour
CUPCAKE PINK TEAM - Pinkie Pie (leader) Berry Punch, Spike, Princess Candace
SEA BLUE TEAM - Rainbow Dash (leader) Colgate, Luna, Vinyl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments ( 4 )

damn.....why did twi let pinkie go?

Ugh, I can't even follow this anymore. There are way too many characters and it is confusing the fuck out of me.

I like this story.

WHY DID U STOP DIS:flutterrage:

Login or register to comment