• Published 6th Feb 2013
  • 721 Views, 55 Comments

Epic Equestrian Paintball War of Awesomeness - TheNeonNyanMuffinCat



Celestia is bored so she hosts a large paintball war in the Canterlout Gardens.

  • ...
1
 55
 721

Teams and Rules, Rules and Teams

The ponies from Ponyville stood around a large table in the Ballroom, their chatter making the room louder than it was used to. They waited patiently for the Royal Sisters to enter and give them the game plan.

A large hush fell over the group as the two Alicorns came into the room, Luna first, holding a scroll in her mouth, flanked by Celestia, who was carrying the box that held the Paintball Equipment.

"Welcome, everypony. Super happy that you guys made it here. How was the train ride? Was it well?" Asked Luna coolly.

"Thanks for inviting us. The train ride was fine, thanks." Answered Twilight.

"Yeah, yeah, trains. You guys are here for a paintball war, not a pleasant talk." Said Celestia, annoyed and eager to begin.

She placed the large box on the table, and began to speak again.

"Now, me and Luna-"

"Luna and I." Interrupted Lyra.

"Whatever, grammar Nazi. Luna and I have planned out all the teams and team captains."

Luna gave a curt nod, and put the scroll on the table.

"I will proceed to explain the arrangements, and pass forth the correct protection to your corresponding hue." Continued Celestia. confused looks went around the table, until Sweetie Belle spoke up.

"Can somepony speak English?"

Luna rolled her eyes.

"She's gonna tell you what team your on and give you the matching color."

A loud 'oooohhhh' came from the ponies.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's start on the Team Captains! There are six teams. Lilac Purple, Sun Yellow, Carrot Orange, Gleaming White, Cupcake Pink, and Sea Blue. Twilight will lead the Purple team, Fluttershy will lead the Sun Team, Applejack will lead the Orange team, Rarity will lead the white team, and Rainbow Dash will lead the Blue team."

A small chatter came from the other players, and the six ponies chosen to lead their unknown groups came up to Celestia. She gave each a helmet, chestplate, and knee and flank pads. The chestplate had a small symbol on it, each representing the Team. Purple had a small Lilac on it; Yellow had a sun; Orange, a perfect grown carrot; White had sparkles; Pink had, well, a pink cupcake; and Blue had three waves.

"Now for the members of each team. When I call your name, come to me for your armor, and then go to your leader."

She then read all the names on the scroll Luna brought in. All the ponies came to her, got their armor, and happily went to their leader. (which pony belongs to which team is at the end of the chapter, BTW)

"Now that we have got the leaders, and the armor, here are your guns. I will give the ammo to your captain." She then levitated a colored gun to each pony and gave a case of ammunition to each team leader.

"TO THE CANTERLOUT GARDENS TO HAVE THE EPIC EQUESTRIAN PAINTBALL WAR OF AWESOMENESS!!" Shouted Luna.

AT THE CANTERLOUT GARDENS WHERE THE EPIC EQUESTRIAN PAINTBALL WAR OF AWESOMENESS IS SUPPOSED TO TAKE PLACE

They arrived in the middle of gardens, hedges and statues all around.

"Now let me explain the rules. Rule one, THERE ARE NO RULES!" Exclaimed Celestia.

"No. There are rules." Luna corrected her sister.

"What are they?" Asked a confused Twilight.

"No Flying whatsoever. And no spells. Unicorns and Alicorns, you can levitate your gun, but other than that, no magic."

A murmur of agreement came from the ponies.

"This is a capture the flag type game, so just try to get all of the flags, and protect the ones you do get. The team that gets all the flags, wins."

More chatter came from the group.

"Other than that, it's pretty much a free-for-all. So just be careful, have fun, and obey the rules."

"Just one question." Said Pinkie Pie.

"Yes?" Asked Luna.

Pinkie had her party cannon.

"No."

Pinkie sighed. "Suit yourself." She kicked the cannon away.

Luna rolled her eyes. Her and Celestia's horns glowed, and next thing everypony knew, they were all in a different corner of the battlefield. A booming voice could still be heard from all around, though.

"ON YOUR MARKS!!!" It said. From how it sounded, it was most likely Luna's Royal Canterlout Voice.

"GET SET!!!"

A long silence made everypony on the edge of their seats with suspense, waiting for the single word that would cause the game to start.



"GO!!!!"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LILAC PURPLE TEAM - Twilight Sparkle (leader) Flitter, Cloudchaser, Lyra

SUN YELLOW TEAM- Fluttershy (leader) Apple Bloom, Bon-Bon, Derpy

CARROT ORANGE TEAM - Applejack (leader) Carrot Top, Raindrops, Scootaloo

GLEAMING WHITE TEAM- Rarity (leader) Sweetie Belle, Celestia, Shining Armour

CUPCAKE PINK TEAM - Pinkie Pie (leader) Berry Punch, Spike, Princess Candace

SEA BLUE TEAM - Rainbow Dash (leader) Colgate, Luna, Vinyl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Okay, how the list thing above is going to work is, if they are out (shot by a player on an opposing team five times) then their name will turn red. I will paste it at the end of each chapter from now on, giving an update for ya. Your welcome ;3

Hope ya like it! Same rules apply, and look out for more chapters hopefully coming soon!