• Published 6th Feb 2013
  • 721 Views, 55 Comments

Epic Equestrian Paintball War of Awesomeness - TheNeonNyanMuffinCat



Celestia is bored so she hosts a large paintball war in the Canterlout Gardens.

  • ...
1
 55
 721

Yer Hinus

Celestia was still in her room when the ponies in Ponyville left. But she was no longer bored. She was exactly opposite. she was UN-bored. A large paintball war would be going on within the hour when the group of ponies arrived, ready to fight for-

Celestia's eyes went frozen. She hadn't thought about what the prize should be, let alone have it with her. Heck, she didn't have rules, or teams! It was going on soon, and she didn't even plan these things? Talk about disorganized. Maybe she should talk to Luna about this.

Celestia picked up the box with her magic, and went into the other room. She knocked loudly on the wooden door. A few noises came from inside, and the door opened. Luna looked up at her older sister, headset still on and controller levitating near her.

"Yah, Tia? What is it?" She asked. Her question was answered when Celestia showed Luna the cardboard box.

"We're having a paintball war. Are you gonna play? I invited Twilight and all of her little friends. They should be here soon."

"A paintball war with you and a group of hardcore ponies? Count me in! Just let me turn off my game, and I will meet you in your room in a sec, kay?"

Celestia nodded slightly and walked away. Luna went back into her room, and Celestia walked into hers and set the box down. Luna came in a few seconds later, and looked through the box herself.

"What are we fighting for?" She asked, pulling out a small, orange chestplate.

"I don't know yet. What do you want to fight for?"

"A title of...What are you calling it again?"

"Epic Equestrian Paintball War of Awesomeness!" Celestia said with lots of inflection in her voice.

"Okay, the title of MOST EPIC EQUESTRIAN PAINTBALL WARRIOR OF PURE AWESOMENESS!!!" Luna shouted in her Royal Canterlout Voice.

"And a trophy!" Celestia said.

"And a feast!" Luna added.

"AND THIS PAINTING!"

"YEAH! Wait, what? A painting?"

Celestia had a large smile on her face as she pointed one hoof at a small painting of a flower.

"What? I don't like it!" She said.

Luna just groaned and facehoofed.

MEANWHILE ON THE TRAIN FROM PONYVILLE TO CANTERLOUT

"Why would the princess host a paintball war? I thought royalty were all into being neat and proper and perfect and all that stuff." Rainbow Dash said, trying to pry a wide-eyed Scootaloo off her side.

"She said she had nothing to do, and she just found some old paintball equipment." Twilight said, staring out the window.

"OHMYGOSHWEREGONNAHAVEAPAINTBALLWARIDONTEVENKNOWWHATTHATISOHBUTIBETITSGONNABEFUNFUNFUNOHWHATIFTHEREISCUPCAKESANDMUFFINSANDPUNCH!!!!!" Pinkie pie blurted out all at once.

"MUFFIAN!" Derpy said, accidently running into a window by Pinkie while flying around the train.

"YEAH DERPY! MUFFINS!"

Most ponies just giggled a bit or rolled their eyes, but Derpy and Pinkie rolled on the floor, laughing their heads off.

"Neva been in 'ah paintball war, have 'yall been in one, Twilight?" Applejack asked the purple mare.

"No...not really. But I hear they're a lot of fun." Twilight replied quietly.

"I guess we'll see when we get there." Said Raindrops, helping Derpy and Pinkie up off the ground.

BACK IN CELESTIA'S ROOM

"Careful with that, Luna!" Celestia warned. "These are kind of old, you know."

"I know, dear sister. I'm being as careful as I can with these paintball guns."

Celestia advanced the blue alicorn to help her. "Looks we got six colors, and Twilight sent me a letter saying they will be here very soon with 20 players, including her and Spike. So 20 players, plus me and you, and Candace and Shining Armour, that will be 24 players. So 24 players and 6 colors, that will be 4 ponies a team."

"I'm gonna take your word for it, Tia." Luna said, dumbfounded.

A heavy voice from a guard came from outside the door. "A group of ponies from Ponyville are here to see you, your highness."

"Send them i..." Celestia started. But then she remembered where they were, and it would be kind of awkward to have a paintball meeting in the middle of her bedroom. "Send them to the...Ballroom. And tell them I will be there shortly with the supplies."

"Of course, your highness."

When Celestia knew he was gone to do what she asked, Celestia did a bad, yet hilarious impression of the guard.

"Hello, yer hinus, can I bea stupihd for ya, yer hinus?"

Luna laughed and rolled around on the floor, and begged for her to stop, but Celestia went on.

"I hav ta ask ur permission fer everythng, cuz im stupihd, yer hinus!"

Luna laughed even harder. Celestia was laughing also. When their fit was over, Celestia put everything back in the box, and levitated it into the air.

"Come on, yer hinus. let's go meet our competition."

Luna nodded, and followed Celestia to the Ballroom where a the group of players gathered.

Author's Note:

No description available.