• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 950 Views, 24 Comments

Linkin Pony- Recharge - Kaciekk



The Linkin Ponies use the energy of the earth( in the future) to overcome the dying world.

  • ...
5
 24
 950

Part 2

Hovering, FeatherTune went down the long hallway. He passed his room, and stuck his head into other bedrooms. He quickly peered left, then right. Suddenly he stopped his wings, and dropped on the floor.
There was an odd noise at the end of the hall. It was scratching, but not just any scratching, mixing. It was music.
"It's been so long since I've heard this," FeatherTune thought "I can barely recognize the song." FeatherTune pushed his hoof on the door and opened in.
"SpinningNote?"
The Unicorn shot his head up and stopped playing the music. His hooves were on a turntable. The disks matched the ones as his Cutie Mark, black, with blue centers.
"I... uh." Spinning stuttered. He slowly took his hoof of the turntable.
"I was just looking for my Headsets." FeatherTune turned his head and saw his headsets sitting on a box. He jumped over and placed them on his head. "How did they get here? Did you put them here?"
"No! Why do you always accuse ponies?" SpinningNote replied.
"I don't always!" FeatherTune said. He paused. "Why are you doing that?"
SpinningNote jumped down from his chair. "Don't we all want to go back to making music?"
"Yeah...." FeatherTune raised one eye wide. " But there's nopony to play to."
"We'll find somepony." Spinning said in one of his odd accents. Then he stepped outside.
He turned his head and stared down the empty hallway. A conversation could be heard from the other room, but it was hard to make out. Spinning went down that way. HyperBlitz was standing in the main room while EchoBeat was tapping at the computer.
"What?" EchoBeat said.
"You never listen!!!" HyperBlitz shouted out. "That's odd since FeatherTune is the one with the headsets, if he's found them."
"He's found them." SpinningNote replied from behind him.
"Oh SpinningNote! Can you look at my wing?"
"What did you do?" Spinning said sarcasticly.
"I didn't do anything!" Hyper snapped. "It's been acting odd. I try to bend it but it goes the wrong way. It also has been randomly spazing out."
"I'll need my tools." Spinning took a few long trots into the hallway. He poked his head around the corner. "Feather!!! Get my tools!!!" And he went back into the main room without waiting for a reply.
"You know i don't listen because I try to concentrate." EchoBeat said out of nowhere. "I need to make things perfect."
"Well, that's just like you, a perfectionist." HyperBlitz nodded. " Somethings haven't change fortunately.
Flaps of wings came out from the hall and FeatherTune appeared wit ha box in his mouth. He placed it down by SpinningNote.
"Whats that!?" Spinning noticed that FeatherTune had something on a strap behind his back. It was a red guitar. Spinning put his hoof to his face. "Uhg... it's contagious."
"What?" HyperBlitz was confused.
"Nevermind!" FeatherTune blurted out.
SpinningNote used his magic to open the box and he pulled out a tool. It was like an advanced screw driver thing. He carefully looked over and the base of HyperBlitz wing.
"Try to put it down."
Then Hyperblitz wing moved.... the opposite way. Spinning sat down and raised the screwdriver up to the wing. Just as he touched it, with a very slight tap noise, HyperBlitz jumped into the air.
"WOAH! What the fuck are you doing? Are you taking it off?"
"I have too... dur. So that way i can reset the circuits." Spinning said.
HyperBlitz tried to settle down, but it was hard not to do as his name states. Spinning's magic pushed the screwdriver into the wind, and then twisted. Hyper Closed his eyes if it would of hurt, but it was connected with his nerves. A few seconds later, there was a snap, then the magic pulled the wing and gently placed it on then floor.
Hyper stared down at the lifeless wing. Then he looked over to what was left of his real wing. A stub, that he could move, and if a wing was there, he could move that too.
Just then , another pony walked into the room. It was BlazingFlair. He glanced at them. His green eyes shot left then right. Then he trotted over by FeatherTune.
"What are you doing?"
"He needs his wing fixed." FeatherTune explained.
"Ah" Blazing nodded slowly. Then he tilted his head and saw FeatherTune's guitar. The Pegasus backed away with a guilty face.
Then Blazing headed out toward the meeting room, that was also where they ate.
"You better not be drinking coffee!!! It's going to be all gone before the end of this year! And you know there's no way we can get more food." FeatherTune called out.'
"Hmm, maybe there is a way." EchoBeat said. "I can look that up. I'll try putting a message out there." Then his red hooves quickly pressed on the buttons. "We have something to purify water, but we would need a good light source."
"Unicorn magic!" FeatherTune looked over to SpinningNote.
"I wouldn't know how to grow plants. And I doubt that CharmingRhythm could." Spinning kept working on the metal wing. Then he zapped in with his magic. "We all can do some things. Usually what we do is based off of our talent.
FeatherTune looked over to EchoBeat. "He types fast, and he drums....drummED. And i communicate with ponies using my headsets, and I always wore them in concerts. I don't know what fixing things has to do with you, SpinningNote."
Spinning shrugged.
HyperBlitz tapped his hoof impatiently. He knew that he had to wait a few minutes, but he didn't like waiting. Then on habit he started humming.
"What are you humming, Hyper?" Feather asked.
"I don't know. I hum random songs a lot, it's a different song each time. Usually the song goes with how I 'm feeling."
"What do you feel right now?"
"I don't know! um.. impatiant?"
FeatherTune paused a bit and thougtht about the song he was humming. Then he flew up and flipped around his guitar and started playing. It was a heavy cord. "Faint?"
"Yeah!" HyperBlitz bounced.
EchoBeat smirked, then he started hitting his hooves on the desk.

"I can't feel the way I did before

Don't turn your back on me

I won't be ignored

Time won't heal this damage anymore

Don't turn your back on me

I won't be ignored"