• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 949 Views, 24 Comments

Linkin Pony- Recharge - Kaciekk



The Linkin Ponies use the energy of the earth( in the future) to overcome the dying world.

  • ...
5
 24
 949

Part 6

SpinningNote looked over on his table. 6 disk cases layed out. All of The albums he contributed to. Well it really was only 5, the 6th was a remix, Reanimation. He laid them out in order by date.
Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Living Things. He wanted more music, they all did. He looked at some of the song lists. He picked up "A Thousand Suns" and opened it. All the albums came with a lyric sheet. He looked at one. "The Catalyst" It was a song that suited the world well, wit hthe lyrics, and the title.

God bless us everyone,
We're a broken people living under loaded gun.
And it can't be outfought,
It can't be outdone,
It can't be outmatched,
It can't be outrun.
No!

He remembered how he did the scratching in that song, and it was one of his favorites to play. SpiningNote put the the album down. He went around the corner in the storage room. "Storage" was just a title, it really was where they kept all their instruments. Spinning plugged in his turn table.
He started to to play by pressing the keys on the side of the turntable. They made different note that went with the song. Then with his left hoof, he started scratching. It was the mid part of the song. It might of sounded better with EchoBeat drumming.
Suddenly as he was playing:

"God save us everyone,
Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?
For the sins of our hands,
The sins of our tongues,
The sins of our fathers,
The sins of our young.
No!"

He stopped. "HyperBlitz?
"Why'd you stop playing?" He walked into the room.
"Because I didn't know you were out there at first." SpinningNote replied. "So yeah." He cocked his head
Hyper shrugged. "You've been doing this a lot. You sound great!
"So do you, considering you were screaming yesterday."
"Ha! I'm fine, screaming doesn't hurt me." HyperBlitz smiled
"You have iron lungs." Spinning shook his head.
"Heh" Hyper looked over. " CharmingRhythm wants a meeting."
"Okay." SpinningNote stepped down and followed him.
The went through the hallway into the main room. EchoBeat was on the computer as usual.
"EchoBeat! Meeting!" HyperBlitz called out. EchoBeat jumped up then got behind them.
They trotted into the meeting room. CharmingRhythm was at the far-end of the table. BlazingFlair sat to the right, and FeatherTune to the left. HyperBlitz sat down on the near-end, EchoBeat by BlazingFlair, and Spinning by FeatherTune.
CharmingRhythm looked over at them to see that they were all there. "Okay, I just want us to discuss what we know. If there is anything anypony found out, or has to share. Like if there is anything that you found on the computer," He looked over to EchoBeat. "Or if you know anything about the hybrids. BlazingFlair will start with you and go around."
Blazing looked up. "Um... Well I did find some more ponies that are living around here. I think one was that mare you talked to before. She has gotten about.... ten more ponies?"
Rhythm nodded. "Sounds like she's doing well."
BlazingFlair continued. "She told me that she would like all of us to meet them, and talk about how the pure energy."
Then they all looked at EchoBeat. "I'm still figuring out about plants. One of the unicorns from that pony group Blazing found said that they know how to grow them. But as long as they are not hurt by the polluted water, the plants will be fine."
"Hmm Okay." CharmingRhythm said, then looked strait ahead. "Hyper?"
HyperBlitz thought for a moment, and then looked around uncomfortly. He tried to make himself speak loud enough. "Can.... can I tell you later?" He said looking down.
"Why can you say it now." Rhythm asked.
"It... it really only has to do with you..." HyperBlitz confessed.
"All right." CharmingRhythm sighed. "Feather?"
"Okay!" He jumped up. "First, why are you in charge of meetings?"
"Because we voted at the beginning that i should be in charge, Remember?"
"No, I don't remember." Feather said.
"Anything else?" Rhythm questioned.
"Other then my new leg feels odd," he lifted his back leg that was now metal. "No."
Then SpinningNote sat up to speak. "Just deal with it Feather. I made it." Spinning snapped. "I think for now on, we all need to have some armor, like hoof covers, when we go outside. It's our best chance not to get hurt."
"Okay! Sounds good!" CharmingRhythm replied. "Anything else?" He looked at HyperBlitz who was still uncomfortable. "No? Okay I think that's all." He stepped down and the other got up from their chairs.
Most of the ponies left the room, but when they left, HyperBlitz closed the door. CharmingRhythm stared at him. Hyper tried to settle himself in front of the unicorn.
"What do you need to tell me?" Rhythm tilted his head. "Why can't the others know?"
"They can... It's just I want you to know first...." Hyper had that heavy feeling in his heart again. "I don't want to keep any secrets from you... But I'm afraid to tell you."
"Why?" CharmingRhythm stepped up to him and wrapped his left foreleg around him. "Were best buds, right?"
"Yeah.... But i don't Want you to be upset." HyperBlitz pushed him away.
"Just tell me."
"The other day, Blazing was on in the chatroom, he was messaging. He got off because somepony knew his name without him saying."
"And that's a big deal?" Rhythm turned his head.
"No its not that.... I got on after him, and I messaged that pony..." HyperBlitz paused and CharmingRhythm dipped his head to insist him to talk. "It was HeartFelt."
Rhythm's heart sank and his pupils shrank. "HeartFelt...."