• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 949 Views, 24 Comments

Linkin Pony- Recharge - Kaciekk



The Linkin Ponies use the energy of the earth( in the future) to overcome the dying world.

  • ...
5
 24
 949

Recharge-Renew:Act 2(Part 30)

Linkin Pony: Recharge
Renew:Act 2

(Please read authors note before reading forward)

----

The dim light caught against the clouds that covered the sky. HyperBlitz glided against the wind. He wanted an early start to the day. He didn't tell the others where he was going, but he barely knew.
He looked down at the little suburb. A few ponies stood there. They were working with recharging things, with the pure energy. They seemed to have a bit of luck, since some of the lights flickered on and off.
Then Hyper let his wings out, and gently glided downward. He touched his hooves to the ground and glanced over. The ponies noticed him, but didn't move. HyperBlitz trotted over toward the strangers.
"Hey there, I just wanted to know if you have seen any hybrids lately?" Hyper asked, then stopped his pace.
"No... not really." A mare told him. She was a gold earth-pony.
"Not ever since that fight." A brown colt added. "I didn't really know much about the fight. Apparently a whole army of hybrids came?"
"That's right." HyperBlitz replied. "But I guess to many other hybrids are afraid of us now!"
"Hmm... It was with that other pony camp..." The mare mused. "We don't usually go over there." The mare's eyes scaned Hyper and she gave a thoughtful expression. "Are you... HyperBlitz?"
"Yeah! You know me?" He said in a cocky voice.
"Well, some of the ponies in that camp said they knew you, I thought they were lying. I've heard of you before." She explained. "Linkin Pony, right?"
"Yes." Hyper nodded.
"You guys made some good music." The mare murmured.
HyperBlitz nodded with agreement. The other colt went back to his lighting. The mare's movement was slow. Hyper saw the mare, she reminded him much of his own wife. But Hyper was sure that his wife was gone. Hyper gave out a sigh, he didn't want to think about that.
The other ponies twisted the wires that connected to the lights. They seemed to have energy stored in a generator. The light flickered, then suddenly, a blast shot out. The one colt fell onto his back. He glanced up in horror, blood dripping from his forehead. The light had exploded.
"I think you did something wrong." HyperBlitz said bluntly. He studied the light and wires. "I don't think you connected the energy right."
"How-?" The colt stuttered as he tried to get to his feet.
Then a green unicorn stallion replied. "He's right. The energy wasn't placed in the right way with the wire. It short-circuited." He then took the wire away from the generator and placed it to the side.
"We need to find a safer way to get energy." The golden mare muttered.
"We've been working on that." Hyper spoke. "We know it's in the ground, but we need to find weak spots to gather it... pure energy is hard to gather though. We need some special equipment."
"Is that how other ponies that are far away get it?" The mare looked over and asked him.
"Probably, but they need to learn more." He told her. Then he twisted his head around. "You guys should really stay by that other camp. It's safer there, and there are more ponies."
"I don't think I can trust other ponies! No more then these one's here." The stallion argued, and gazed at the mare and colt. "How can I trust you? I don't even know who you are! Somepony who used to be famous, a famous pony I never heard of?" The stallion shook his head.
"Because you're too old." The brown colt taunted him.
"Does it matter anymore?" HyperBlitz said softly. "Fame doesn't make a difference to ponies in the world now."
There was silence, they all gave him some hard looks. The mare gazed into his eyes. Then Hyper unfolded his wings, and lifted into the air. Suddenly, he bolted off without a proper 'goodbye'.
HyperBlitz gained altitude, the pale world below looked small. A few ponies doted the ground. He searched around for the base, to see how far he had to go. But something was off. Apparently when he dashed off, he didn't notice direction. Just then, he tried to flip around. The sky twisted as he tried to get in the right position, his wings fluttered madly. His left wing felt the pain as he fluttered, the metal smacking against it.
HyperBlitz swirled down, and landed with confusion. His hooves clopped unevenly, and staggered along as his wings slowed. He tried to gasp for air as he slid across the dirt. Suddenly he stopped, and he crashed face-first into the ground.
He lifted his face up and coughed out a swear. "Fuck..."
Hyper then got up and dusted off the dirt from his yellow coat. He shook and stretched out his left wing. "Fuck!" He repeated himself, louder. "That's not how you land!"
The pegasus' brown eyes gazed over to the right. A little red and white filly stood alone. Her huge blue eyes were filled with confusion and fear. Then HyperBlitz slowly took his right wing and covered up his mouth. Had that child heard what he said? The expression on her face gave the obvious answer.
Suddenly, Hyper flapped his wings once more and shot upward. He shouted as he pointed to her with his hoof. "You should brush your teeth, and you should wash your hooves!!!" He quickly stormed off without warning, in the right direction now.

--

Author's Note:

This is the second part of Recharge. It is still considered "Recharge" But it is the second half. I liked writing this story so much, (and connected with the characters) that I felt I needed to write more. Also I felt that some situations were not solved, so this part will have that, and other situations to be solved.
This part will go into more thoughts and detail, I will try not to have it go so fast. Act 2 will be shorter. This will also have songs that I have not used yet, or songs that were only referenced by name, or one line- ex: Bleed it Out, Blackout, Given Up, etc....
The first part of Recharge centered around CharmingRhythm, I wanted this part to be centered around HyperBlitz....but of course Rhythm will be a main character.