• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 949 Views, 24 Comments

Linkin Pony- Recharge - Kaciekk



The Linkin Ponies use the energy of the earth( in the future) to overcome the dying world.

  • ...
5
 24
 949

Part 8

There was a different feeling in the base today. It seemed much happier. CharmingRhythm insisted all to go and visit the Pony camp. And the all agreed to do a song. Actually they suggested that before Rhythm could even tell that ThunderCharm wanted a song.
"You felling okay, Rhythm?" HyperBlitz asked.
"Yeah, I think doing this will make me think better." He replied with a smile.
"You know what song we're doing, right?" Hyper Asked
"Yeah." Rhythm nodded. "Have you told the others?"
"Not really. I will right now."
CharmingRhythm walked into the storage room. He looked at the keyboard that was on the ground. He lifted it with is magic. It wasn't a heavy keyboard, but if it was, it would be hard to pick up even with some magic. He went out into the hall again and set it down against the wall.
BlazingFlair, Spinningnote and Echobeat passed by.
"You guys don't need instruments." HyperBlitz said.
"What!?" Spinning said."Does the song that we are play not need them? What if we want to play?"
"Yeah, we all want to play too!" Blazing added.
"I guess we can do more then one song." CharmingRhythm said.
"Okay." Hyperblitz nodded, then looked over to the right.
FeatherTune flapped his wings and followed the other ponies. " I need my guitar."
"Acoustic."
"What?" FeatherTune looked back.
"Use you're acoustic guitar." HyperBlitz explained.
"Okay?" FeatherTune replied to him with a confused face.


All six stallions went toward the camp. The unicorns held their instruments with magic. FeatherTune, with is Guitar, and BlazingFlair with his bass, held them on a strap behind their back. EchoBeat just brought his drumsticks and a sing drum he held on a strap too. There was no way he could take a whole drum-set. HyperBlitz didn't need anything, he would just sing. His voice was powerful enough not to use a microphone.
They went around the corner of the building. About a dozen ponies sat their, waiting.
"Oh! Rhythm!" ThunderCharm flew down by them.
He nodded. Then he look at the ponies. They didn't seem to be in the best health. But why wouldn't they be? He sat down his keyboard, and the other sat their own instruments down.
"Okay you guys!" CharmingRhythm called out. "We brought you some Pure Energy!" He took out a metal sphere from his saddle bag. He placed it on the ground. He pressed it and it glowed. "This will charge the electronic in those buildings." All the ponies' eyes glowed blue as they watch the sphere. "It wouldn't do much, but we'll have a generator for you soon enough!"
"We also have armor that is powered by the energy." SpinningNote said. He took out some armor from his saddlebag. They really were only some shoes and bracelets. "Not much, I know. But a little bit will help against hybrids."
"Or you can just have me fight them." HyperBlitz smirked then winked at CharmingRhythm.
"OH MY GOSH!!" Suddenly DawnShy came from the crowed and hugged HyperBlitz. "You're so awesome!!! I can't believe you're here!!"
"Can somepony get this mare off of me?" HyperBlitz said.
"Sorry." DawnShy said embarrassed, then backed away.
ThunderCharm trotted up to them. "So how about a song? you have your instruments, I see."
"Well, We haven't decided on a second song, but we know our first." CharmingRhythm told her. "But the first one I think you'll all connect with ."
He set his key board up now, and then the three ponies who were not playing for this song sat down. HyperBlitz stood in the front, with FeatherTune to the Left, and Rhythm to his right. They all nodded.
All the ponies sat anxiously. "What song?" ThunderCharm asked.
"The Messenger." HyperBlitz Replied.
Both Pegasi, DawnShy and ThunderCharm, gave a huge smile.
FeatherTune started to strum his guitar.
Please click here and open in another tab to listen to while reading: The Messenger
HyperBlitz lifted up his head then began to sing

When you feel you're alone
Cut off from this cruel world
Your instinct's telling you to run

Listen to your heart
Those angel voices
They'll sing to you
They'll be your guide
Back home

When life leaves us blind
Love keeps us kind
It keeps us kind
--
HyperBlitz tried not to cry while singing. CharmingRhythm then started to play his keyboard, it sounded just like a piano.
--

When you've suffered enough
And your spirit is breaking
You're growing desperate from the fight

Remember you're loved
And you always will be
This melody will bring you right
Back home

When life leaves us blind
Love keeps us kind
When life leaves us blind
Love keeps us kind

Ohh ohhh Ohh ohhhh!
Ohh ohhhh Ohhh ohhhh!
--
Then all the ponies in the crowd started to follow along with him, even the other Linkin Ponies followed along.
--

Ohh ohhh Ohh ohhhh!
Ohh ohhhh Ohhh ohhhh!

The song ended, and all the ponies clapped they hooves respectively. ThunderCharm and DawnShy seemed too be crying. That was okay, because Hyperblitz had tears falling down his cheeks too. They all cried, the song touched the hearts of all ponies. They chose the song because of this. How was it that ponies where sad and happy at the same time? They all seemed like family now. They all knew it was going to be alright if they just have each other.
The lyrics were true, When life leaves us blind, Love keeps us kind.