• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 946 Views, 24 Comments

Linkin Pony- Recharge - Kaciekk



The Linkin Ponies use the energy of the earth( in the future) to overcome the dying world.

  • ...
5
 24
 946

Part 21

The situation was getting worse. It was clear something bad was going to happen. It was all foreshadowing. All the ponies sat in the meeting room. CharmingRhythm stood up with his hooves on the table. He wore a serious face, his eyes darker than usual.
"We can't let this happen!!!" He shouted out. "Ponies shouldn't die!!!"
"We know, Rhythm." BlazingFlair told him.
"The Hybrids are getting stronger! I sense something bad is going to happen." CharmingRhythm shook his head.
"What's worst then what has already happened?" FeatherTune asked.
"We need to be on guard at all time!! I can't believe that after I do what I wanted to do, It all failed! Those fucking Hybrids..."
HyperBlitz lifted his head up and looked across the table to the Unicorn. "Don't let those things get in the way. You know what you need to do. It's your life."

The was silence for a while. All the ponies exchanged looks. They knew that CharmingRhythm was right.
SpinningNote looked over. "If we do get in any more trouble, we have to do things together as a team. We can't be called a team if one of us is out."
"That's how we were as a band. If one was out, then we didn't move on." BlazingFlair added.
"But..." EchoBeat said quietly. "Are we not still a band?" His brow raised.
All the other stallions look to him. Maybe they were. They did still connect with the music. Everyday they did, singing, playing instruments, references.
"I don't know, but I have heard about other ponies." BlazingFlair sort of changed the topic. "Like famous ponies. One of the mare's in the camp told me. Uh, DawnShy I think. She said she travels a lot. She found a camp down south, and there are other ponies."
"Are they ponies that make music?" FeatherTune pondered. "That's where the big city is. Or was"
Blazing nodded. "I don't remembered what the name was though, he made a lot of love songs."
"Uhg, love songs." Spinning coughed. "That's the opposite of our music."
CharmingRhythm's brown eyes looked down. "Music doesn't matter any more. No pony needs it, no pony cares. All ponies try to do is stay alive, they don't have time for music."
"That's not what ThunderCharm told me." BlazingFlair argued. "She told me that if it wasn't for our music, she would just kill herself to get away from this world." All the Linkin Ponies looked at him in shock. "She says our music has such great meaning, getting over situations, saying that you can't be perfect, to just keep going in a troubled life."
Then HyperBlitz nodded. "That was the meaning of most lyrics. I felt helpless, that's where most of the songs came from." He stared at Rhythm. "You see, music does matter."
CharmingRhythm gave out a sigh. "I guess... it's just that all this is sort of happening so fast."
"The world is dead still." EchoBeat said very quietly.
FeatherTune looked over after stretching his wing that had finally healed. "But aren't we supposed to be resurrecting it?"
Suddenly Rhythm flipped his head up. "Yes! We are resurrecting it!!! Of course, that's the pure energy!" CharmingRhythm then jumped and placed his hind legs on the table. "NO! The world never died! The pure energy is from the core! The heart!!! It's still there!"
"Whoa! Alright!" BlazingFlair exclaimed. "You don't have to get up on the table."
Rhythm quickly glanced at him, the looked down, oblivious to what he had done. "Right, sorry." He said embarrassed, then got back down.
"Now see, That's the Rhythm I know." SpinningNote told him pointing his hoof.
CharmingRhythm chuckled. "I can't believe it took me that long to realize that!"
"Well you have realized it now." FeatherTune said.
"Are you gonna try to stay like this, Rhythm?" SpinningNote taunted. "We don't want you to get all cranky."
Rhythm shook his head. "I'll try." He glanced strait ahead to HyperBlitz. The pegasus gave out a little laugh.
"Let's defeat Hybrid's with music!" Spinning called out with excitement.
"I am not sure how that would work." EchoBeat tilted his head.
"I have seen it done before." CharmingRhythm said. "HyperBlitz scream-sings."
Hyper put his face down into his hooves, almost laughing. "I can't help it!"
"But we are not gonna stop!" FeatherTune said, standing up on his back hooves. "Okay, Anypony in favor of kicking Hybrids' asses, raise your hoof and say I."
Then all six ponies raised their hooves up and shouted out "I"
They all laughed. They seemed to be like they were before as a band. All of the friends, having a good time, no matter what got in the way. All the ponies knew what situations they got into in the future, they would all be there together.