• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 950 Views, 24 Comments

Linkin Pony- Recharge - Kaciekk



The Linkin Ponies use the energy of the earth( in the future) to overcome the dying world.

  • ...
5
 24
 950

Part 24

It was early in the day, and BlazingFlair was drinking his coffee like usual. He still kept his eyes and ears open for anything from the mill. Everything seemed to be calm. HyperBltiz awoke having all of his energy back. It seemed he had slept longer then ever. CharmingRhythm had awoke before him, but that was normal.
There was no more problems so far, and that was good, if there was any sign of trouble, they would quickly get it fix. Really, they didn't need more problems. But would there be another coming? Suddenly, there was a loud knocking. It came from outside. It pounded on the door.
CharmingRhythm cantered over to the door and stood by it steadily. "Who is there?"
"It's me, ThunderCharm!!!
Then Rhythm quickly opened the door with his magic to reveal the mare. Her eyes were wide with fear, and she spoke with anxiety. "Rhythm- This isn't good! It's possible the worst thing ever!"
"Woah!!! Calm down! We just recovered a mill break, what more could we have to deal with?" CharmingRhythm shook his head.
"Hybrids!" ThunderCharm shouted.
"What?"
"They're coming! A whole army! Somehow a giant group of Hybrids came together!" ThunderCharm explained. "I didn't think they were that smart! DawnShy said she saw them coming from the west when she was traveling!"
"WHAT!!!" Rhythm scram. "NO! How, how could they do this?" He looked over towards where the sun would set at the end of the day. "I guess they still have pony instincts.... but.... Banding together? There must be more then us!"
"We need our own army. I'm not sure what we can do. I don't know about these Hybrids, would fighting scare them off?" ThunderCharm said with a horrified voice.
"We can try our best." CharmingRhythm told her. "Do you have enough of armor? Use all that you have, give the more powerful armor to the weaker ponies that fight."
"Like me.... I'll fight, I have to." ThunderCharm announced. "At least there was more ponies that made armor then SilverBlade, but he was the best."
Rhythm nodded. "Get you things together; I guess we're going into war."

---

Six stallions stood over the hill. They all wore armor. On the horizon, Hybrids came.
"How the hell could they do this?" HyperBlitz called out.
"They've done it before, remember. At the beginning of all of this." CharmingRhythm said.
SpinningNote stepped forward. "Well, we're about to make a new beginning!"
CharmingRhythm looked over where other ponies stood. There was a variety of ponies, Unicorns, Pegasi, Earth-ponies, mares, stallions.... there was even some fillies and colts. Pure energy could defeat hybrids, and Rhythm knew that, he just hoped that nopony would die.... nopony but hybrids.
They waited, and the ponies charged up their armor. They were afraid, but determined. HyperBlitz spread out his wings, and the orb in his metal wing glowed along with his armor. ThunderCharm stood on his side. She tried to focus on Hybrid's, but it was hard.
"What's a good war song?" She said.
"There's a lot." Hyper said without turning.
"How about one many ponies know." ThunderCharm told him.
"Hmm..."

"The cycle repeated
As explosions broke in the sky
All that I needed
Was the one thing I couldn't find
And you were there at the turn
Waiting to let me know"

Then HyperBlitz jumped down from the hill with a voice that was loud and clear.


"We're building it up
To break it back down
We're building it up
To burn it down
We can't wait
To burn it to the ground"

He gazed up and saw the Hybrids had come closer. The other ponies stepped down by his side. Hyper took a deep breath. All of this did seem to go so fast, but no mater what, nothing would stand in his way. Nothing would stand in their way.

"Are we gonna burn them down?" CharmingRhythm asked aloud to all the ponies.
"Of course." ThunderCharm announced. Then Rhythm looked over at the other ponies, they all nodded.
CharmingRhythm leaped forward. He put himself at the lead. When the closest hybrid saw him, it shot forward. It slammed into Rhythm's armor. He pushed his hooves into the dirt to keep his stance. Then he quickly bucked the hybrid away. He spun around in a haze, apparently the fight had broke out. CharmingRhythm noticed something, he was the leader. He was the one to lead all the ponies. Then he stood up, proud of his title.
Every time EchoBeat would punch the hybrids with his fore-hooves, a bright blue laser shot out. He kept doing it, because this worked well. He looked around as other ponies stood by his side. EchoBeat jumped as a hybrid knocked down a pony next to him, but he got up, showing he was okay. Echo hear metal hooves clapping from behind. He quickly jumped up and kicked the hybrid with his back legs.
FeatherTune flew above the fight. Any pegasus hybrids that came his way, he would quickly shove with his metal leg. The pure energy from his leg interacted with the hybrid. It went into the hybrid's energy orb, which was red, and it imploded. Feather jolted back when the hybrid literally exploded out of the sky.
CharmingRhythm easily took hybrids with his magic lasers. But the size of the mob kept growing. There was defiantly more hybrid's then ponies. But hybrid's didn't have the same sense and thoughts as ponies, they didn't care for each other. Rhythm looked around and a hybrid just stood there. One eye was mechanical and glowing red, the other, was a normal blue eye. The pony underneath was corrupt.

"You told me 'Yes' ,You held me high
and I believed, when you told that lie
I played soldier, you played that king
and struck me down ,when I kissed that ring
You loss that right, to hold that crown.
I built you up, but you let me down
So when you fall, I take my turn
and fan the flames as your blazes burn"

Then CharmingRhythm blasted the hybrid to death.
In all the commotion, his armor clanked against the ground. Suddenly a pole hit the ground next to him.There was a red flag on it. CharmingRhythm looked around.
SpinningNote shouted out. "Rhythm! There's something I forgot to tell you about the armor! It's when the energy goes on high-" A crowd of ponies pushed him away. What could be so important to tell Rhythm?