• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 950 Views, 24 Comments

Linkin Pony- Recharge - Kaciekk



The Linkin Ponies use the energy of the earth( in the future) to overcome the dying world.

  • ...
5
 24
 950

Part 45

The day dimmed down, and the commotion dimmed down too. NightHaze was nowhere to be seen now.
"Are you guys really going to be leaving." A colt asked the Linkin Ponies, as they get their stuff together.
"We have too, we really can't stay much longer." CharmingRhythm exclaimed. "But we are going to keep in touch with you poinies, right?" He spoke out to the crowd, and they murmured with agreement.
"We have gotten some things done, not much. Once we get a little more information, well come back." SpinningNote told them.
"Information about what?" A pony asked.
"Hybrids, maybe?" HyperBlitz shrugged.
"Well, I think we just ran NightHave out of town." A unicorn mare spoke. "Hopefully he won't bother us any more. Too bad that poor SwiftStich had to go through all of that..." Then she looked to the ground.
"Can you guys play us another song before you leave?" The colt questioned.
CharmingRhythm looked around. "I'm not sure. We can try, but do we really want to get all those instruments out again?"
"We can play something that doesn't require that much... FeatherTune has got his guitar, and Blazing-" He looked over to the orange pony. "Could you play your bass? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine!" He called back.
"What song would require much.. I mean, all of our songs are pretty complex." Rhythm shook his head.
"I got something in mind." HyperBltiz gave a smirk. "Something that these ponies can get excited about. Of course we'd need to get EchoBeat a drum-set, but we can deal with that."
Then SpinningNote jumped over. "So just leave out the Unicorns!?"
"Well, with what instruments you play, yeah... Sorry." Hyper told him. "But if we are going to play, why don't we get to it!?"

Not too long later, the ponies had set themselves up, They were at the same stage as they first played. But they had gotten even more ponies together. All of the ponies were happy to hear a song, no matter what song.
"Go guys good?" Hyper asked BlazingFlair and FeatherTune, they both nodded.
"How are you going to do this?" CharmingRhythm said.
"I'll do it however I can.. Now, you probably wanna get out of my way." Hyper snapped with a smile.
Rhythm rolled his eyes and went to sit down by SpinningNote.
HyperBlitz then came up to the microphone. "Are you guys ready?" He spoke, and the crowd cheered.
Before anything, the pegasus looked over the crowd. He saw SweetHooves, something he wasn't expecting. She gave him a little smile and nodded. HyperBlitz smiled too, and gave her a wink. He turned to the other ponies and bowed his head, telling them to start.
Click here to listen to the song while you read.

FeatherTune started to play a riff, and then as EchoBeat played his drums, BlazingFlair stood up and played his bass. HyperBlitz took the mic.

"Wake in a sweat again
Another day's been laid to waste
In my disgrace
Stuck in my head again
Feels like I'll never leave this place
There's no escape
I'm my own worst enemy

I've given up
I'm sick of feeling
Is there nothing you can say

Take this all away
I'm suffocating
Tell me what the fuck is wrong
With me"
-
All of the ponies in the crowd jumped up, and yelled as they played through the song.
-
"I don't know what to take
Thought I was focused but I'm scared
I'm not prepared
I hyperventilate
Looking for help somehow somewhere
And no one cares
I'm my own worst enemy

"I've given up
I'm sick of feeling
Is there nothing you can say

Take this all away
I'm suffocating
Tell me what the fuck is wrong
With me"
-
As FeatherTune played a solo, the crowd screamed with enjoyment.
Quickly, Rhythm shot his head to SpinningNote. "How is he going to do this?"
"I don't know. He usually puts it in two parts." Spinning spoke fast.
-
"God!!!!!
Put me out of my misery
Put me out of my misery
Put me out of my-
Put me out of my fucking miser-"
-
Then HyperBltiz took a deep breath.
-
"-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!"
-
And Hyper scram, for the whole 17 seconds. CharmingRhythm and SpinningNote looked at each other with astonishment. Even BlazingFlair and FeatherTune stared at each other while they played. Hyper then tried to gasp for air again.
-

"I've given up
I'm sick of feeling
Is there nothing you can say

Take this all away
I'm suffocating
Tell me what the fuck is wrong
With me"
-
The song ended, and the crowd yelled. Hyperbltiz hadn't felt this kind of adrenaline in a long time. He looked up to the crowd with a smile, but exhausted. Blazing and Feather waved to the ponies, and even EchoBeat put his drumstick into the air.
Hyper took the microphone again. "Thank you guys so much! You are fucking awesome!"
CharmingRhythm then stepped over and stared at him. "I can't believe you did that."
"Neither can I." He replied. "I've been screaming too much today. My throat and chest feels like its on fire."
Rhythm laughed, and took the microphone. "Thank you, really. We've been happy to play for you guys. We hope to see you in the future." The ponies yelled with joy as he spoke. "I think we are done for now though, you've been a great crowd!"