• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 946 Views, 24 Comments

Linkin Pony- Recharge - Kaciekk



The Linkin Ponies use the energy of the earth( in the future) to overcome the dying world.

  • ...
5
 24
 946

Part 4

"So how are you supposed to grow food?" BlazingFlair asked.
"I got some seeds from of our preserved fruits. If i get the right lighting and water i can have a plant!" EchoBeat explained. He stared at the ground where he had put the seeds.
"It's not going to grow fast you know."
"Well I'll keep checking on it every day." Echo said.
BlazingFlair shook his head and went back inside. Now that EchoBeat wasn't on the computer, Blazing could use it. The walked into the main room then jumped up on EchoBeats chair. He turned on the computer.
I typed into the chatroom. There was a small chatroom that connected all the computer that ran on the earth's energy. You could send put messages and see if you get a response. That was what BlazingFlair was doing. He thought about the plant. what could make it grow. Magic? He typed in a question:
"Any Unicorns that can use their magic to grow food?"
He took his hooves off the large keyboard. He waited a while and saw that nopony answered yet. He thought that nopony could help him. He looked over at the info of the chatroom.
Username: LPBflair
Ponies online: 24
24 ponies wasn't much since this was for all of the world.
Suddenly there was a response to his question, and before BlazingFlair could tap it, another response came up. He clicked into the chat to make it public. Blazing read the responses and usernames.
MiniMare1: Are you a unicorn? Do you need a spell?
HopeHops: My magic is mainly to grow plants, it's helped me and my friends a lot!

BlazingFlair typed in his awnsers:

LPBflair: MiniMare, I am not a unicorn, but my friends are, but their magic couldn't use that spell.
HopeHops: Then why are you asking? Do you need food?
LPBflair: We have food supplies, but what about when we are low on food?
MiniMare1: How many friends?
LPBflair: 5
HopeHops: Whoa dang!!! You got a lot! Most of my friends aren't friends, just ponies that have stopped by. Are those 5 ponies true friends?
LPBflair: Yes, I've been with them since I was in High School.
MiniMare1: How old are you?
LPBflair: That is irreverent. How did this chat turn from talking about food to a random chat.
HopeHops: That happens a lot. Ponies need others to talk to.
LPBflair: I need to see if there is a unicorn around my area that can show us about growing food.

"What are you doing?" FeatherTune asked from behind BlazingFlair.
"Chatting...."
FeatherTune poked his head forward and stared at the screen. "About food?"
"Yeah, EchoBeat wants to grow food." BlazingFlair replied. FeatherTune just looked at him with a confused face like usual.
There was a new user in the chat now

HeartluvCR: What do you know about the energy? This is the first time using a computer connected with it, and it's not even my computer, or a friends, just a pony's i found.
LPBflair: Well me and my friends have discovered the energy, and somehow, ponies followed us.
HopeHops: Really? Wow! I gotta tell ponies that i'm talking with the one that discovered the energy!!!
HeatluvCR: LP BFlair?
LPBflair: Yes?
HeartluvCR: It's your name, it's familiar. BlazingFlair?

Blazing's heart stopped. FeatherTune jumped when he saw the reply. BlazingFlair looked over to the Pegasus.
"What do I say?"
"NOTHING! Just exit out of the chat!!!"
"well i don't want to be rude." Blazing said.
"Just do it!" FeatherTune leaned over and clicked the X button. Then the window vanished.
"Hey! You need to calm down."
"Maybe you're too calm!" FeatherTune called out.
BlazingFlair shook his head. "They can still message me, they have my username." Blazing pointed out. "Maybe that was somepony we knew."
"There was "luv" in the name! It had to be a crazy fan then!!" Feather shot up.
"I didn't really even get to talk about planting." Blazing turned off the computer. "You know the world outside is more dangerous then the computer. The internet is charged on energy, so no hybrids could get to it. I'd rather be attacked by a fan then be attack by a hybrid, there's a difference."
BlazingFlair jumped down from the chair and exited the room with FeatherTune. But they didn't notice that HyperBlitz was there. He had only heard a little bit of the conversation. He jumped onto the computer to look at the chat.
He signed in with is own user.
Username: LinkinBlitz
Ponies online: 26
He thought that maybe his username gave too much away, but of course there was fans with names like that. He found the chat that they were just in. The three ponies where still in there.

HopeHops: So the chat maker left, thats stupid, he opened this.
MiniMare1: Why did he leave after Heartluv asked for his name
HeartluvCR: Well maybe he was scared, i souln't of asked personal information
LinkinBlitz: It really wasn't his fault
MiniMAre1: Woah, when this colt get in?
LinkinBlitz: I'm not much of a colt, but a stallion.
HopeHops: Do you know LPBflair?
LinkinBlitz: Yeah, but our other friend exited without him approving
HeartluvCR: Oh..... Linkin.... *feels sad*
LinkinBlitz: Whats wrong?
HeartluvCR: Is CharmingRhythm okay?
MiniMare1: What is she talking about?

HyperBlitz sat back for a moment thinking about what to respond. This could be a fan that knows to much, or somepony that was close. Then he typed into the chatroom again.

LinkinBlitz: Rhythm is doing fine. Im gonna guess.... HeartFelt?
HeartluvCR: AHH yes! I'm about to cry
HopeHops: Whats wrong with you?
HeartluvCR: Oh i wish i could see him.

HyperBlitz's heart was heavy. He turned off the chat. He looked over his shoulders. What would he tell CharmingRhythm. That he just talking to HeartFelt. A mare close to the heart of Rhythm. Of course he didn't know if she was alive or dead, after the world changed. But HyperBlitz just figured out she was very much alive.