• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 948 Views, 24 Comments

Linkin Pony- Recharge - Kaciekk



The Linkin Ponies use the energy of the earth( in the future) to overcome the dying world.

  • ...
5
 24
 948

Part 44

The stallion drew closer, and the fear was filling the air. NightHaze did not want to mess around. Death seemed to fill his eyes, even the mechanical one.
"Is that what you said, I'm a Hybrid now?" He growled at BlazingFlair.
Blazing was frozen, but then soon let go of the fear. "I said that... because I saw it."
"So you are a stalker?" NightHaze snapped.
"No! I was just walking, and I saw SwiftStitch go into a building, where you killed her!"
"Now I am being accused of murder!?" NightHaze yelled at him.
"I always knew there was something up with him." A voice came from the mob behind. Some ponies stepped down.
"Well, why must everyone be against me!" He yelled.
"Because you are a hybrid!" A different voice called out.
"What the hell do you mistake me for?! A fool?!"
"We don't mistake you for anything, we just know you are hybrid." BlazingFlair stated.
"If I was a Hybrid, then how would I be able to talk?"
"You-you're a Half-Hybrid. You even said so." Blazing swallowed.
Suddenly, more ponies came forward, and shouted at them. They yelled back. A commotion of discord arose, nopony seemed to stop yelling. They park was filled with angry voices. NightHaze snapped at the ponies, and pushed them away. Now the ponies seemed to turn on each other.
HyperBlitz's voice was one of the loudest, but it was hard to make out his words. As a mare screamed at him, he shouted back. "SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!"
But the mare just kept yelling ,and went on to some other ponies. All of them still yelled, Hyper would have to scream louder to get their attention.
FeatherTune swirled around as many ponies pushed him. He tried to scream too. "EscĂșchenme ahora mismo!!!" He called out, but nopony listened.
HyperBlitz took up to the air. He fluttered around and watched the angry mob. He then took place on top off a broken table. He positioned himself, and took a very deep breath. Suddenly he let out the loud, highest pitched scream ever. All of the pony jolted and glanced at him. He had their attention now.
All of the ponies stared in silence, HyperBltiz tried to breath one more. "You guys... need to.... shut up.... This will...not solve anything."
CharmingRhythm stepped up. "Hyper's right."
"Then what will solve the problem?" A pony asked. "Get rid of NightHaze. Since he is a hybrid. I saw red energy on him." The pony flipped around. "Just look!"
All of the crowd moved, NighHaze had an evil glare on him. His mechanical eye was glowing red. "For that shows what!?" He called back.
"That you are a hybrid!!!" BlazingFlair screamed.
"You know what... maybe I-" NightHaze then jumped.
He put his metal hoof forward, and suddenly a red light flashed out of it. A laser struck Blazing in the chest and sent him crashing into the ground. NightHaze then swirled and ran off, other ponies going after him.
As most of the crowd went after the stallion, CharmingRhythm looked back at Blazing. He was on the ground motionless. The Linkin Ponies all gathered around him, Rhythm placed his head closer to him.
"BlaizngFlair?"
HyperBlitz came by him too, and touched his leg. Hyper gave a concerned look to Rhythm. The other ponies watched the motionless Earth-pony with fear.
"C'mon, Blaze. You gotta get up." Rhythm shook him.
HyperBlitz shook him too. Then he only gazed at CharmingRhythm. "That was hybrid energy that hit him." Then Hyper stood up away from the unicorn.
"BlazingFlair!" He yelled, he shook him even more. Nothing seemed to help. "You can't die! You can't! Blazing, get the hell up!" Rhythm cried. He placed his head down on the orange pony. "Please, we can't lose you."
Rhythm's brown eye's stared over. He saw his own leg, the blue glow lighting up. He then jumped up, and switched his head back to Blazing. He clapped his hoof down on the blue orb, and pressed it down.
"W-what is he doing?" EchoBeat mumbled from behind. All of the ponies were confused.
Pure Energy swirled around his mechanical leg. CharmingRhythm raised it into the air, then slammed it down on BlazingFlair's chest. All of the ponies leaped when he did that. Rhythm reaped this action, and slammed his hoof on him. The energy spread out into the air at every movement.
"Blaze...." CharmingRhythm moved slowly now.
His friend still was motionless. The other ponies still watched with anxiety. HeartFelt leaned her head down, wondering if the pony would ever awake. Fear was in every face of the ponies. Rhythm let out a cry, as the pony still laid on the ground with no life.
Just then, a shake seemed to come from BlazingFlair. All of the ponies stopped. Slowly, green eyes appeared, and met gazes with CharmingRhythm.
"B-BlazingFlair?"
"You weren't actually crying, were you?" Blazing coughed.
But Rhythm did not reply, he only scooped up Blazing from the ground and held him close. All of the ponies came in and hugged him. BlazingFlair let out a sigh and rolled his eyes.
Then CharmingRhythm stepped back, but he had a hard time standing up.
Heartfelt looked down at him. "Rhythm, you're leg is limp."
He picked up is metal leg, and the blue glow was gone. All of the energy had been used up. "Hmm..." Rhythm looked at BlazingFlair. "It was all I could do. I wasn't sure it would work, but I know that energy recharges things..."
"So recharge a pony?" HyperBlitz said, and Rhythm nodded.
A few ponies trotted up to them. "Are you guys okay?"
"We are now..." SpinningNote spoke.
"We tried to chase him, a few are still going." A red mare said. "He was defiantly a Half-Hybrid. He was going insane. He was also babbling on about him getting an army of other hybrids. He said that they were making Energy Nodes... I don't know."
"Energy Nodes?" HyperBlitz questioned.
"A plug, to stop energy coming through the ground? I wouldn't think that Hybrids would be that smart." CharmingRhythm said. "I guess we underestimated them."
"Well, if there is one Half-Hybrid, there must be more." Hyper told him. "Hopefully no more around here."