• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 945 Views, 24 Comments

Linkin Pony- Recharge - Kaciekk



The Linkin Ponies use the energy of the earth( in the future) to overcome the dying world.

  • ...
5
 24
 945

Part 50

When they day had brightened up a little more, even if it still was pretty dull, the ponies had gone out to the camp. Like FeatherTune said, he had brought his guitar. BlazingFlair also brought his bass. HyperBlitz stepped up as they reached the camp.
"Um, excuse me, everypony." He spoke in a loud, clear voice. All of the ponies looked to him ,and some come out of the buildings around the camp. "I'd like to have your attention. We would like your help with something. I know that you know us, and have tried to help us before, but this time, it's real. We are starting a rebellion team. We need as many recruits as possible. We are going to rebel against the hybrid rule of course. We need to take action! Clean up the world, and restore its natural resources! That's what the energy is for. Its NOT our resource, it helps bring them back!"
All of the ponies mumbled in a positive tone.
ThunderCharm came to them. "So we are gonna work? Even as dangerous as this is?"
CharmingRhythm spoke. " I don't think Hyper is afraid of any danger."
Hyper turned to him, smirked and shook his head,
"Alrighty." ThunderCharm shrugged.
"Thunder, we need to find more camps around here, and as far as we can go. For every camp, there will be camp leaders. You will be the camp leader of this camp." Rhythm said.
"Rea-really? Why does that feel like a big position! why do..." She seemed to not be able to speak, as she was in awe.
"You still seem to be a bit of a fan-filly." Hyper nudged her. She nodded. "Don't be, we are all ponies, nothing special. Anyways, you were the one to start this camp."
A pony came to the side, it was BlackOut. "So we will all get jobs? To bring down the hybrids, and bring up resources."
"That's right." Hyper nodded. "And I think Rhythm's job should be the leader of the rebellion team."
"What?" The unicorn snapped.
"Oh come on rhythm. You know you'd be the best for it. You are pretty much a leader already, and I know you'd do well." HyperBlitz urged him. The ponies the circled around them murmured with agreement.
"I.. I guess." Rhythm sighed.
"It's early." BlazingFlair said from behind. "So we can probably get a lot done, discussing what position we need to give. I think we well get good progress."
"And we could probably get some ponies to go down to the city." BlackOut suggested, as he folded his black wings down. His sister, Iridescent came up to his side.
"Yeah maybe-" ThunderCharm started to speak, but there was a noise in the background.
It sounded like crashing, things breaking. All of the ponies turned and looked towards the base and mill. The noise defiantly was coming from there. CharmingRhythm stepped up, he couldn't see anything, but the noise kept going. Suddenly, EchoBeat ran towards the camp with panic on his face.
"Echo! What is it?!" Hyper yelled out.
The earth-ponies hooves skidded across the ground to a stop, and he breathed heavily. "Its... there... hy...hybrids..."
"What?"
"There... there are hybrids! They got into the mill!"
"How the fuck did they do that!" Hyper shouted, and looked to the others.
"Why would they go in the mill?" Rhythm shook his head. "How could they get in... and there's energy in there, it would hurt them. I thought that hybrids wee smarter then we thought, maybe they're not."
"Maybe they are putting energy nodes inside the mill!" ThunderCharm said with fear.
"Shit!" HyperBlitz leaped into the air, his wings flapping. "We need to stop them, no matter what they are doing! This is the reason we have to start working harder!"
Hyper flew towards the base, and the other ponies followed. Now they could see a break in the barrier, and they could see plenty of hybrids swarming around. Hyper decided to go through the base to get to the mill. Once he got through, he could see many things destroyed.
SpinningNote ran up besides him. "Everything IS happening at once!!! I guess that hybrids attack in groups every so often!" The unicorn looked down at the metal hoof cover he was wearing.
That was all they could use, was hoof covers that they had. They did have time to get any other tools, weapons, or armor. They couldn't tell what the hybrids were doing, but they had to stop them. CharmingRhythm stepped forward, towards the hybrids.
Hyper looked over to FeatherTune. He noticed that he still had his guitar. Hyper then stepped forward too. "I think we better have some fun while we're at it! Feather!"
"Huh? What?" The pegasus flipped his head over.
"You and Blaze need to give me a song! And I know the perfect one!" Hyper turned to EchoBeat who barely moved. "Echo, give me No More Sorrow."
Echo nodded and started to beat his hooves against a piece of metal. FeatherTune played his guitar with heavy riffs. CharmingRhythm glanced at Hyper, and gave a smirk.
Spinning, Rhythm and Hyper circled around the Hybrids that destroyed the supplies in the mill. Spinning's magic lifted up a piece of metal, and he threw it rotating, into the side of a hybrid's neck. It yelled and fell down as Rhythm slammed his mechanical hoof into its stomach. Hyper gave all of the hybrids an evil, and disgusted stare.

"Are you lost in your lies?
Do you tell yourself I don't realize
Your crusade's a disguise?
Replaced freedom with fear
You trade money for lives."

The pegasus then pushed a hybrid into a large rock, and blasted it with energy from his hoof cover.

"I'm aware of what you've done."

Just then, HyperBlitz flipped around and slashed another enemy with his wing, and the blood flew into the air.

"NO! No more sorrow!"
I've paid for your mistakes
Your time is borrowed
Your time has come to be replaced!"

CharmingRhythm started to throw hybrids into the energy lasers that shot to the ceiling, but it was hard with the metal plates protecting it.

"I see pain, I see need
I see liars and fiends
Abuse power with greed
I had hope, I believed
But I'm beginning to think that I've been deceived
You will pay for what you've-"

Then a flash of energy came from Hyper's metal wing and hoof cover. All of the hybrids around him fell to the ground.

"-DONE!!!"

All of the hybrids were becoming weak, and the energy from the lasers seemed to become stronger.

"NO! No more sorrow!"
I've paid for your mistakes
Your time is borrowed
Your time has come to be REPLACED!!!"

BlazingFlair kicked a few hybrids while he had a break in paying the base. SpinningNote threw more pieces of metal into the flesh of the enemies.

"Thieves and hypocrites!
Thieves and hypocrites!
Thieves and HYPOCRITES!!!

"No, no more sorrow
I've paid for your mistakes
Your time is borrowed
Your time has come to be replaced
No more sorrow
I've paid for your mistakes
Your time is borrowed
Your time has come to be replaced
Your time has come to be replaced
Your time has come to be ERASED!!!"

Many hybrids were dead after the song was over, and the other ponies jumped into the battle. It seemed that a few others had come to help. BlackOut, DawnShy and ThunderCharm fought off any more hybrids that were left. After a while, it seemed all was clear, and all of the ponies glanced at each other, exhausted.