• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 2,774 Views, 68 Comments

Fallen Angels - ReapersSprint



2 Pilots, 1 Experimental VTOL, and a hell of a lot of ponies.

  • ...
6
 68
 2,774

Update

*This will be replaced when I upload the new chapter*

I'm really feeling like an asshole now, especially with how long it has been. I need to update everyone though. As of now I do not have a computer to work with, this isn't on a computer believe it or not. My laptop that I was using has sadly burnt out after 5 years, so I am in the middle of trying to buy/build a new computer, be it Desktop or Laptop. Having to fix my car after the accident didn't help money wise either, good thing it was only the tie-rod, fender, and turn signal. Anyway, once I'm all set up again and whatnot I will try my best to bring my brain back together and pull a few chapters out for you guys. You deserve that much at least. Sorry again.

-ReapersSprint

Comments ( 8 )

Thx for the notice :twilightsmile:

Well hello my fellow Pennsylvanian. Have fun with those PSSA's, I know I did. :twilightsheepish:

279021 Math and Reading before Spring Break and Science and Writing after. Don't think I'll get to enjoy my break at all. :applecry:

279194
I honestly would not worry to much about it. The math and reading sections are really not that hard. I don't remember the math problems being harder then Algebra 2 level. The only section that I thought was hard was the science section. If it is anything like when I took it, expect some questions to come straight out of left field. Also, just out of curiosity, have you had to take quarterly standardized tests called for-sights (or many 4-sights) in reading in math. We had to at my school, they were supposed to prepare us for the PSSA's. If you have, I can tell you that the PSSA's are very similar to them, and I even thought that the PSSA's were easier. Anyway, good luck and try not to get stressed.:scootangel:

280365 If you mean the "MAP" testing then yes. Computer test's with different levels of math and reading comprehension. I'm not so much worried about the PSSA's, its more I'm not looking forward to all of the testing. It's just my luck that my School decided to take away the half day's after each PSSA for my Junior year, so now I still have school after the tests. It's going to just be too much.

281064
I don't think my school ever had half days for those taking the PSSA's. I hope that your teachers go easy on you during them like mine did.

oh god, car expenses, my AWESOME van, needed brakes right? so i paid around $100.00 bucks for the brakes (have connections for parts), go to pull into the K-Mart parking lot, the brake peddle did not depress... i was like :rainbowhuh: so got it towed back to the mechanic (AAA covered towing) then found out the brake pump and actuator was out... long story short ended up spending over $3000.00 bucks fixing the brakes.

In hindsight, would have been cheaper to just slam into a wall to stop.

Great story keep it up. :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment