• Published 24th Jan 2013
  • 521 Views, 11 Comments

The Princess's Return - Cloud Nova



For one thousand years a long forgotten prince waited for the day he returned home and finally that day comes and saves him from complete insanity, But he will have to deal with some messed up villains who want to kill him,and Love, and other stuff a

  • ...
8
 11
 521

Chapter 2

‘One thousand years of being wide awake takes a toll on you....’ I thought as I lay face first in my bed. I had been looking forward to going out and celebrating....about me, and my return and stuff, But i’m way too tired to get up. I also wanted to meet my cousins, But for some reason the name Blueblood, sounds like a real asshole....huh, I guess i’ll find out later.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

“Who is it?!” I yelled at the door charging up a my horn in frustration. I really just wanted sleep right now.

“Hello, it’s cadence, you’re cousin.” She said. I practically killed myself getting out of my bed, well more like launching out of my bed to meet the door with my face. *LIKE A BOSS*

I recovered from me face planting the door and opened it for me to see maybe the most Beautiful mare in the universe.

‘Kinda Sucks we’re cousins now....’ I thought as I looked at her....Just amazing, absolutely AMAZING, SHE GOTZ ZE MAGIC....ahem....back to the situation.

“....Hey.....what’s up?” She looked me over for a few minutes and that’s when I noticed some stallion standing next to her. He has a long blue mane and white fur and has that heroic look going on, and he’s a unicorn. He looked at me and I looked back at him, right then cadence spoke up.

“Oh, Shining this is my cousin Blaze, Blaze my husband Shining armor.” My eyes widened at ‘Husband’ and I realized Shining must be the luckiest guy in Equestria. I looked at him and concentrated my magic and I went into his thoughts.

‘I may not know cadence, couse I just got back, But you take care of her or so help me I will disembowel you. Got it?’

‘Are you seriously threatining me?’

‘Yes. Yes I am, Problem?’

‘Yes. There is a very big problem’ He said as he scowled at me.

‘Well come at me, dude’

‘Fine.’


I looked back at him and he scowled and glared at me and I did the same. Cadence was confused as to why me and shining were having our little standoff. After a couple seconds I spoke up.


“Cadence, could you give me and Shining armor a minute alone please?” I asked still glaring at him.

“Umm....okay?” She said.

“Thanks, Now. Shining, I believe we have some matters to attend to...”

“Indeed.” He replied through gritted teeth. He walked into my room and I closed the door behind me, locking it too. Me and shining stared for what felt like years.

“Well? your move.....captain” I snarled at him. He glared at me and smiled. Him being captain of the guard I know that this isn’t gonna be easy.

“With pleasure...” He said. He charged his horn and caught me offguard and blasted me with a bolt of magic. I flew back and hit the dresser HARD and I felt pain coursing through my back.

“Alright....bring it on.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One fight later......

Shame. Is the word to describe how I feel right now. First of all I got my ass kicked by a unicorn.....and i’m a alicorn......Sad. Cadence was pretty pissed when I came flying through the door and shining shooting relentlessly at me with his bolts. The guards tried to brake us up, the key word being tried. Then finally celestia came and zapped both of us and sent shining off with close to no punishment but I saw the look he got from cadence and I gotta say.....I do not want to be him when he gets home. I think Celestia’s forgot that I’m not a little colt anymore becouse she told me I was Grounded and said she was gonna take away my toys and then I told her I had no toys and she’s just all ‘Oh....’ But I’m scared I’m gonna wake up in a diaper or worse....She makes me a colt again. (Hint Hint, Wink Wink)

My thoughts were interrupted as I walked into somebody.

“Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was goi-”

“Silence! I will have yo-....wait, you’re that ‘Blaze’ aren’t you?” He said. I looked up and saw that he was a white unicorn with a blond mane and was wearing a nice outfit.

“Umm...yeah. who are you?” He stood up.

“I am prince Blueblood.” He pronounced.

‘Blueblood? why does that sound familar.....oh yeah he’s my cousin. DUH!’

“OH, hey! you’re my cousin! yo, cous. what’s up? what’s goin’ down.” He looked offended. EXTREMELY offended.

“Well I never! what kind of low life scum are you!?” He yelled at me. Now I know why his name sounded like a asshole. He’s one of the snobby type of pony’s.....that I love pissing off.

“the kind who enjoys life, dick.” Now he was PISSED. he looked at me and scowled with disgust at me.

“I am far too busy to deal with you right now so I will make my leave, scoundral.” He then turned and walked away from till he was out of my sight.

Today had already been to much and I really wanted to nap right now......and plan my move against armor for he will now get away with beating me so easily.

I walked to my room. Threw my-self on the bed and fell asleep excited about going out to the town tomorrow.....or city as I should say.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment