• Published 3rd Jan 2013
  • 695 Views, 15 Comments

A world away - Meilha



Fluttershy gets trapped in the realm of man, can she get back to her fellow ponies?

  • ...
1
 15
 695

Epilogue

After Celestia left the hole was still open. Then Elijah had an idea.

He faced the other two, who were thinking about what they had just experienced.

"I'm going with them," He announced. They both stared at him.

"What?" Joe asked.

"I don't have anything here in the human world going for me. I don't have any friends, no family, and I've never told anyone this but I secretly hate delivering mail. It's just so boring. But when I looked at that pegasus lying on the ground and in need I felt like I had purpose."

Balrog and Joe looked at each other.

"I don't suppose my parents care what I'm doing at all considering I haven't spoken with them for ten years," Balrog said.

Joe looked at Balrog, then at Elijah, and smiled. "I'm in," He said.

"Then it's settled!" Elijah exclaimed as they ran towards the narrowing hole. They passed through just as it closed.

Moments later Damien and his men woke up dizzily. There was no trace of any of the ponies or the men who helped them. Although they noticed an extra helicopter with the keys still left inside them.

And Balrog, Elijah, and Joe were gone from the human world. The only person who noticed their disappearance was Elijah's boss, who called the police. But of course there was no clue as to his whereabouts, and he was eventually forgotten.

Comments ( 4 )

I will try to fix this then.

Trixie is not special, the initial ripping had already occured, if you had actually been reading it you may of noticed this. I never even said anything at all about a black hole, those a much different from what is going on in this story. Finally I find all of your ands to be uneeded.

1900669
Dimension portals are different from black holes bro

Login or register to comment