• Published 11th Dec 2012
  • 4,461 Views, 96 Comments

I am He as You are She as You are Me and We are All Rule 63'd - CaptainSanchez



Twilight's been called to Canterlot. She has to meet with Princess Celestia and... Prince Solaris?

  • ...
47
 96
 4,461

Death Metal. Death Metal Everywhere

Welcome back, suckers. As you know, I'm Crimson Capp, and this is:

I AM HE AS YOU ARE SHE AS YOU ARE ME AND WE ARE ALL RULE 63'D

The Final Chapter, of course. It's called Death Metal. Death Metal Everywhere! I realize that the title has pretty much nothing to do with the chapter, but it's much less grim than whatI was going to use. I mean, you try humorously naming something about the death of absolutely everything. It's not very easy. Okay, now where'd I leave off? Oh, yes, the Vortex.

***

Twilight Dusk gasped. The Vortex wasn't acting like it normally did, and they knew why. Celestia and Solaris did have a reason for giving them this assignment. Through the interdimensional bending caused not only by the repeated opening of the Vortex, but the constant presence of Dusk and Spines in this universe as well, the walls between realities were wounded. Both universes would soon die. Amazing how quickly you can think when you've just caused the extinction of reality, isn't it?

The Vortex began pulling. Pulling at the fabric of reality. The Vortex tugged. It tugged until everything was gone.

The Library was the first to go. Within three more seconds, everything from Manehattan to Los Pegasus was gone, as well. In five seconds, the Crystal Empire and Saddle Arabia went too. Half a second later, Zebrica was gone. The Vortex was cruel. In nearly six seconds, it had destroyed everything in either universe. Everything except my house. My house merged with itself. That "usurper" I took care of was Scarlet Scarf. That wasn't murder, it was suicide. I'm still here, but not for long. Now that I've told you the tale, it has no reason to keep me here. Ha. I just realized something: I just narrated the death of not one, but two universes! Let's see Smooth Voice do that!

"PEACE OUT, Y'ALL!!"

*As he shouted his final farewell, Crimson Capp (as well as his narration booth) faded from existence. So died the last survivor of The Vortex.*

Author's Note:

... and so ends my masterpiece! Whaddaya think, folks? By the by, some of you don't seem to get it: you're supposed to get confused. If you don't understand that, then you're missing the point of the story. It's not about the plot. Heh, plot. I'm getting off-track here. Look, the story is about confusion.

Comments ( 23 )

FIRST POST!!!
AND LAST CHAPTER!!!
... dang it where is that blue shell picture?
The first shall be last and the last shall be first.

EDIT: Whatever.
Anyhoo, I thought it was a delightfully lulzy story.
It had it's slight issues, but nonetheless I enjoyed it.
The narration was a little hard to follow, but not to the point that most ponies said.
I had a pretty good idea of what was going on the whole time.

pathetic...i got confused on every chapter, the stories made half to no sense...no real plot either

I find thy ending very pinkie pieish. :pinkiecrazy:

With all due respect, destroying the universe is exactly what 12-year-old me did to a HTTYD fanfic when it stopped working. No matter the actual quality of your past or future stories, they shall forevermore be marred by the trainwreck that is this: an interesting universe, destroyed by uncreative narration.
:facehoof:

2017043 Are you kidding me? This was my plan all along. I never had any intentions about the quality of this story. I just wrote for the joy of writing. Like it or not, it's received more favorites than any of my other stories. I only called it a "masterpiece" for that reason. Personally, I've never thought much of this story, but screw you. What about the narration was uncreative? It was more of the story than the actual plot!

2017150 (Apologies for the long comment:twilightsheepish:)
Well, the narration is written in part like third-person omniscient, so the sudden change to a more stream-of-consciousness style, then back again, makes it read like you wrote this while, say, sleep-deprived beyond all hope. A narration should never be more of a story than the actual story, because all it shows is that the author could have easily improved the story by using a plot that's more relevant to the narration, but was for some reason against the idea of doing so. One of the main reasons you're getting so many "favorites" (really they're tracking notifications) is that some people, myself included, frequently decide to see how a trainwreck plays out, or perhaps we hope the fanfic gets much better as the story progresses. Not only that, but an "Equestria meets R63'd selves" has potential to be incredibly interesting. For a better idea of a story's reception, however, you should look at the ratio (not just the upvotes) of up/down ratings on a story; your ratios are: Celestia's Brothers (0.20); A Transdimensional Family Trip (13.00); this story (1.26); and Origins of a Narrator (0.33). The higher the number, the more liked it is; for example, a 1.00 means that it's equally liked/disliked, a 10.00 means that people who like it outnumber those who don't ten-to-one, and a 0.10 is the reverse: for every person who likes it, there are ten who don't.

Good for you for writing for the joy of writing, though. I just hope you know that general consensus about your abilities seems rather negative. Still, never hurts to try.

2020109 Yeah. I actually think that writing this may have ruined any skill that I had before. I'd also like to point out that Brothers only received so many downvotes because people were prejudiced against the subject matter.

*realizes that if one kills their rule 63 self,it's technically suicide* wait a minute,wouldn't that have also killed cap at the same time?

2416466 No. A different version of you can die. If you kill a version of yourself from an alternate universe, you don't die, they do. Hence the "parallel." Were they not parallel (meaning that they were the exact same pony at the exact same time), then your theory would be correct.

*Reads title*
Ok, who gave this pony some of Berry Punch's collection? :facehoof:

DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY IS SUPPOSED TO BE CONFUSING.
Well it certainly worked:derpyderp2:

So basically, the entire universes got pulled into a swirling Singularity that caused them to cease to exist?

That... somehow makes sense. I think that you need to warn them and/or give them a more stable version of that Parallel universe spell.

-The Character

5449484 I have two or three.


5449558 I would, but I probably won't. Writing is stressful and I've been trying to focus on school.

5450079 I know how you feel sometimes.

5453798 Everyone knows how someone feels sometimes.

5454145 Dat true. Dat' true indeed. :rainbowlaugh:

Something for the masses, and fitting for the ending (if your story had end credits, like a film).

From Electric Light Orchestra

... i mean this in the nicest way possible... that was a bucked up ending

This could have gone better... :ajsleepy:

Login or register to comment