• Published 11th Dec 2012
  • 4,460 Views, 96 Comments

I am He as You are She as You are Me and We are All Rule 63'd - CaptainSanchez



Twilight's been called to Canterlot. She has to meet with Princess Celestia and... Prince Solaris?

  • ...
47
 96
 4,460

Mane 6

I am He as you are She as You are Me and We are all Rule 63'd

Ch. 3: Mane Six

Twilight was down for the count. Okay, not really. She was relatively fine, aside from a concussion. This only mildly upset Dusk.

"Well, Spike, Spines, I think we'd best gather the girls," he said. The dragons nodded in agreement, but went nowhere. "

"By 'we,' I meant 'you;' so chop, chop!"

"Oh, sorry Dusk!"

***

Pinkie Pie was having an unusually boring day. That (to her) could only mean that something really, really exciting was going to happen later, so when Spines and Spike arrived at Sugarcube Corner, she was understandably overjoyed.

"Pinkie, Twilight and Dusk-" Upon hearing Spike's voice, pinkie leapt into the air, gasped, and her mane twitched. The baby dragons were dumbfounded for just long enough for it to be comical.

"Uh…" they said, their mouths agape, and left pointer claws going limp.

"OmigoshomigoshomigoshyoumustbeSpinesI'mPinkiePieanddidyousayTwilightandDuskwantedtoseeme?Thatmustmeanthatit'smyturnormaybetheywantedanEverpony'sGonnaMeetThemselvesPartyandthatwouldbejustsuperdupergreatbutthat'sprobablynotitandsincethischapteriscalledTheManeSixthatmeansthatthefirstonewasprobablyrightandI'msogladtoseeyoutwosincemydaywasreallyreallyboringwellboringformeanywaysoI'msuperduperexcitedandweshouldgetFluttershynext!!"

It was amazing how quickly Pinkie got all of that out. Truly inspirational. Anyhoof, the trio went off towards the edge of town. The walk was uneventful, so I won't narrate it. What do you mean, "Why not?" I don't want to waste anypony's time, and that would definitely be a waste. No, I'm not hiding anything, I just hate my job, and would like to skip the boring parts, okay? Fine! If you want me to tell you what happened, I will; but it's pointless. Oh, and since I neglected to mention it earlier, Spike and Spines only understood the last part of what Pinkie said.

Spike, Spines, and Pinkie were walking through town, with Pinkie greeting everypony along the way. Among these ponies was a rather dashing white pegasus named Crimson Capp. Stop laughing, I'm trying to introduce a character! SO WHAT IF IT'S ME? SHUT UP AND LET ME WORK!

"Hi, Cap! Enjoying your day off?"

"I always do, Pinkie. I always do."

Alright, they continued-- why do you want a more detailed description of me? On a related note, I'm not even supposed to hear you, so I should probably see a doctor. No, not THE Doctor; A doctor! Alright, I have red eyes, a messy back red-and-black mane, and a microphone cutie mark. Now can I get on with the story? Thank you. Look, I'm sorry for how cross I've been with you, it's just... I really hate how this story ends, and I'm --OF COURSE I KNOW HOW IT ENDS, I WAS THERE!!-- dealing with the bad memories really poorly at the moment. Oh, so now you want to skip the walk. Well it's too late, they're already at Fluttershy's. Wait... oh that's just perfect. we're out of time for this week. It would seem that my temper has cost us this installment. I hope that you're proud of yourselves. Now I'm going to have to be here even LONGER next time. You know what? No. I'm going to force you to reread this chapter. Go on, reread. That's your punishment for making me suck at my job today.