• Published 10th Dec 2012
  • 882 Views, 9 Comments

The Lost Knights of Equestria - Arron_Starchanger



Knights of Old meet the Equestria Girls

  • ...
2
 9
 882

Chapter 3 A Banquet of Royalty and a Rose of Lost Love

The Air in the Thrown room became very thin Golden Hercules, Sonic Bolt, Shuriken Wind, Surprise Shield, Beast Heart, and Brave Starr waited for Celestia answer.

Celestia took a deep breath and told them the truth.

“You all have been missing for over 1000 years”

Brave Starr, Golden Hercules, Sonic Bolt, Shuriken Wind, Beast Heart, and Surprise Shield where shocked by Celestia answer.

Sonic Bolt felt his very wings where cut off asked, “You mean are friends all are families there all” a very sad Sonic Bolt.

Celestia nodded sadly all the knights sat down as the news sank in.

Celestia felt sorry for them then as she walked over to them then she sure on Golden Hercules back was the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

“What are the Cutie Mark Crusaders doing here?” Celestia Asked.

Shuriken Wind snapped out of his dazes “We found these three Squires in the forest we came to bring them back to there Parents” Said Shuriken Wind to Celestia.

Celestia spoke again, “I Know these three they are the Cutie Mark Crusaders there home is Ponyville”

Shuriken Wind was confused Celestia walked over to the three sleeping filly’s her horn glowed as she cast a awaken spell on them and they started to wake up and were very confused.

Applebloom shock her head and said “Were the hay are we y'all?”

Scootaloo asked “Last time I checked we were in the Everfree Forest?”
Sweetie Belle looked around “Now were”

Sweetie Belle looked up and sure Princess Celestia Standing before them.

All three Crusaders jumped off Golden Hercules back and bowed to Princess Celestia.

“Rise my little filly’s I’m sorry that my older Brother and the Knight’s have brought you to Canterlot against your will” Celestia said to the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

“Were in Canterlot” shouted Applebloom

“Oh my sister is going to kill me,” said Sweet Belle

“How did we get here so fast?” asked Scootaloo

Then they stop asking questions as the sure the knights were no them self’s.

Scootaloo asked Celestia “Are they ok?”

Celestia sadly nodded “There fine just in shock at the moment”

Brave Starr got up, turned to Celestia, and asked her “Can we rest please sister?”

Celestia smiled “Of course my dear brother”

Celestia called some of her castle-maids to lead the Knights and the Cutie Mark Crusaders so they could rest, as Brave Starr was about to follow the rest Celestia put her hoof on his shoulder and stopped him.

“Come Brave Starr I will show you to your room” Celestia told him.

Brave Starr nodded and Celestia showed Brave Starr to his room both were silent not one not one of them spoke a word to each other.

The arrived at a double door with Brave Starr’s cutie mark on it Celestia opened the door with her magic as they entered he sure everything were it should be.

“I’ve always keep it clean just in case you returned to us” Celestia said to him.

Brave Starr took his helmet off and placed it on his bed he looked around his room then with out warning Celestia pulled him into a hug she begin to cry in his shoulder Brave Starr hugged and tried to comfort his now older little sister.

“We all thought you died,” said an upset Celestia.

Brave Starr hugged his sister and said to her “hay you know my motto United we stand”

Celestia pulled out of the hug used her magic to whip her eyes with a hankie smiled and said “Now and Forever”

Brave Starr and Celestia laugh a little then Princess Luna walked by and heard her sister laughing and sure she was inside Brave Starr’s Room she entered and said to her sister.

“Sister why thou have you” Luna stopped speaking and sure standing in front off her sister was a pony she though had dead for many years.

As Brave Starr stopped, laughing he looked behind Celestia he sure his other little sister Princess Luna.

“Hay Little Luna been awhile hasn’t it?” asked Brave Starr.

Luna’s eyes betrayed her as tears begin to well up she ran and delivered a bone crushing hug to her brother.

“I’ve missed you so much Big Brother,” said teary eyed Luna.

“I’ve missed you to I missed both of you” said a Brave Starr as he begin to cry.

Celestia joined in the hug after many years the royal family was whole once again.

Mean While back in Ponyville

Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie arrived in the centre of Ponyville.

Twilight asked her friends “any luck finding them?”

Apple Jack said, “I’ve Search all over Sweet Apple Acres with Pinkie Pie and we didn’t find them”

Rarity said, “Myself and Fluttershy search all over Ponyville and asked everyone but no one has seen them”

Rainbow Dash said, “I did an air search and I couldn’t find them”

“Any luck with Zecora in the Everfree Forest?” asked Rarity to Twilight

Twilight shakes her head from side to side.

“Twilight, Twilight” shouted Spike as he ran towards them.

“Twilight you have a latter from Princess Celestia” said Spike who was out of breath.

Spike opened up the letter cleared his throat and begin to read the letter out load.

“My Faithful Student Twilight Sparkle and her friends”,

“please do not worry about the Cutie Mark Crusaders they are safe and sound with me in Canterlot don’t ask how did they arrive all of you’re Question’s will be answered at tomorrow nights ball your all invited as well see you all tomorrow night at the ball”

“Signed Princess Celestia”

All Six Ponies and Spike were confused.

Rarity was happy “Oh a ball I must get are Dress Ready I’m also glade Sweetie Belle is safe”

Twilight was confused “Why would Princess Celestia hold a ball and let the Cutie Mark Crusader’s stay with her in Canterlot”

Later that night in Canterlot Castile, it was Dinner Time.

Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Applebloom were sitting around a grand dinning table with Celestia at the head of the table on her right side of the table was Princess Luna, Shuriken Wind, Surprises Shield, Applebloom and Scootaloo.

On the Left Brave Starr, Sweetie Belle, Golden Hercules, Beast heart and Sonic Bolt they were talking amongst themselves when Celestia tap her glass goblet with her spoon all went silent.

Celestia cleared her voice and said to them all “Tonight we gather to celebrate the return of my and my sister’s older brother but also the Royal Knight’s of Equestria and to celebrate the Chief’s have created my brothers favourite Dinner”

Waiter’s came out of the kitchen pushing silver trolleys with covers on each bowl as they arrived at the table each bowl were placed in front of them all.

The waited then Celestia nodded and the waiters lifted off the covers and each had a bowl of Oats and Vegetable Stew.

The entire Knight’s were happy especially Brave Starr Celestia and Luna smiled at there brother’s reaction the waiters brought a pile of bread with star shape’s on the crusts.

“Piping Oats and Vegetable Stew and Star Bread Crust Sister’s this is meal fit for King” said a happy Brave Starr.

As everyone begin to eat the meal Brave Starr was enjoying his meal when he looked and sure Luna was eating the stew he laugh a little Luna Heard him and asked him.

“Brother why are thou laughing?”

“I’m laughing because I just remembered when you little you used to hate Oats and Vegetable Stew I remember you threw a temper tantrum and hit the table you’re bowl of Stew flew into the air and landed on my head” told Brave Starr.

Everyone begin to laugh Luna’s cheeks begin to blush as she remembered that day.

The Cutie Mark Crusader’s were all enjoying the meal when Golden Hercules asked them.

“Why are you called the Cutie Mark Crusader’s you’re not Squires?” He asked them.

“The Cutie Mark Crusader’s are on a mission” said Scootaloo

“To find are special talent,” said Applebloom

“No mater how hard it is no mater how danger’s it is we will try it because we are” said Sweetie Belle.

All three fillies said together “The Cutie Mark Crusaders”

Brave Starr and the Knight’s were impressed.

As they finished there, meal Surprised Shield, Shuriken Wind, and Brave Starr got up from the table.

“We have a surprise for you all,” said Surprised Shield

As all three, left the table and head striate into the Kitchen.

Everypony accepted for the knight’s were wondering what the surprise was then the doors opened and in came Surprised Shield followed by Brave Starr then Shuriken Wind both using there magic to carry plates with cake covers on them they placed each one in front of them all then they sat down and Surprised Shield said to everypony.

“As a treat for everypony and especially Luna and Celestia I’ve made my latest and tastiest creation”

Everypony lifted off the cake lids and sure a muffin with yellow ice cream.

As everypony, begin to eat their dessert Sweetie Belle tasted the ice cream and it “Mmm honey ice cream” she said as everypony nodded with agreement.

As Scootaloo took a bite out off her muffin, she felt a wired tasted in her mouth as she stuck out her tongue and sure, her tongue was the same colour as a Rainbow “My tongue it’s a Rainbow colour?” said a surprise Scootaloo.

Everypony looked at there own tongue looked at there own tongue and sure the Rainbow colours as well everypony looked at Surprised Shield he smiled and begin to laugh a little and said to them. “That muffin is called a Rainbow muffin with Honey Ice Cream when you eat the muffin your tongue will change colour to the same colour as a Rainbow for an hour”.

Everyone was surprised “Great idea Surprised Shield” Sonic Bolt said as he continued to eat his dessert “Must say you have out done you’re self again” said Shuriken Wind.

“This is so cool,” shouted Scootaloo.

The Knights stopped eating and looked confused Golden Hercules said to Scootaloo “No Scootaloo the Ice cream is cold and the muffin pippen hot”

Celestia, Luna, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo begin to laugh Brave Starr and the Knights were confused “Did he say something funny?” Brave Starr asked.

Celestia stopped laughing, “I’m sorry brother I will explain later.

After everypony finished there dessert Brave Starr sure that The Cutie Mark Crusaders were begin to yawn “looks like are Crusaders are tired?”

“Were not” yawned a tired Apple Bloom.

“Come I’ll show you to your room” said Brave Starr as he got up from the dinning table and escorted the Crusader to the Guest room.


Guest Room

As Brave Starr tucked each one of them in to their own bed, he was about to leave he felt something wrong he turned around and sure Sweetie Belle shacking a little in her bed.

“I forgot how spooky this place can be at night,” said Brave Starr to Sweetie Belle as he walked back to her bedside.

Sweetie belle nodded “Yea I remember my first night in this Palace was scared as well” said Brave Starr.

He sat and thought then an idea come into his head “I know what why don’t I sing you a lullaby that I used to sing to my sister’s when they were fillies?” Brave Starr asked her.

Sweetie belle nodded so Brave Starr begins to sing and use his magic to created Butterflies unknown to him his sisters were outside the door.

Come stop your cryin'
and we'll be alright
Just take my hand, hold it tight.
I will protect from all around you,
I will be here dont you cry.
For one so small, you seem so strong.
My arms will hold you keep you safe and warm,
This bond between us cant be broken,
I will be here dont you cry

CHORUS:
'Cos you'll be in my heart,
yes you'll be in my heart,
From this day on now and forever more.

You'll be in my heart,
No matter what they say,
You'll be here in my heart,
Always.

Why can't they understand the way we feel,
They just don't trust what they cant explain.
How know your different
Deep inside us, where not that different at all.

CHORUS:
And you'll be in my heart,
yes you'll be in my heart,
From this day on now and forever more.

Don't listen to them, 'cos what do they know.(what do they know)
We need each other, to have to hold.
They'll see in time, I know.

When destiny calls you, you must be strong
(you godda be strong)
I may not be with you, but you got to hold on.
They'll see in time, I know.

That your there together 'cos

You'll be in my heart,
Believe me,
You'll be in my heart.
I'll be there from this day on,
now and forever more.
Ooh you'll be in my heart
(you'll be here in my heart)
No matter what they say
(I'll be with you)
You'll be here in my heart
(I'll be there)
Always

Always
I'll be with you,
I'll be there for you always
Always and always.
Just look over your shoulder x3
I'll be there always.

As he finished he sure Sweetie Belle was fast asleep he smiled used his magic to tuck her in and quietly left the room as he shut the door behind him he almost bumped into his sisters.

“Oh sorry my sister’s I didn’t know you were there” apologised Brave Starr.

“After so many years you’re lullaby still works” smiled Celestia.

Luna nodded and smiled “Come big brother, sister let’s got to are own bed chambers” as Celestia and Luna begin to make there way to there bed chambers Brave Starr didn’t move “Wait sister’s I put off the question all day”

Celestia and Luna stopped and both knew what his Question was going to be.

Brave Starr took a deep breath and asked them “Where is Rose Petal?”

“Follow us please,” asked Celestia.

As Celestia and Luna lead their brother, Brave Starr out of the Palace into the Royal Gardens as they walked Brave Star sure loads of beautiful Rose bushes each one different some were Red, White, and Yellow.

As he continued to follow them they came to a fountain Celestia and Luna parted ways and let Brave Starr though as hr passed them he sire a statue of Rose Petal.

He looked down and sure a tablet it said “The Rose Garden of Rose Petal The greatest Foal Sitter in Equestria Rest in Piece”

Brave Starr sat down after he read the tablet tears fall from his eyes his sister each put a wing around there depressed brother.

“Did she have a good life?” asked Brave Starr.

Both sister nodded “Yes she had a great life” said Celestia.

“After you all diapered she counted with her duties but she planted a Rose bush every year the day you left she planted a Rose Bush and she waited and grew older and older but we looked after her till it was her time,” said Luna.

“I shouldn’t have gone on that mission,” said a sad Brave Starr.
“Listen to me Brave Starr after the battle with King of the Changelings all the Changelings retreated, you and you’re Knights save all the Lands of Equestria,” said Celestia in a serious voice.

Brave Starr nodded.

“Myself and Luna both knew if she was alive now I know she would be very proud” said Celestia.

Brave Starr got up whipped his tears away “as long as she was safe that all that maters”.

As his sister took both their wings of him, he gave Rose Petal grave a salute for respect and so did Celestia and Luna.

After that, all three left and retired to their bed Chambers.

As he entered his bed, Chambers Philomena flew though the window and landed on her old perch Brave Starr walked over to her and started to stroke her head.

“Guess you were right about us being gone for so long huh” said Brave Starr to Philomena.

“Oh yes you took the latter to father didn’t you?” asked Brave Starr.

Philomena nodded.

“Well my pet it’s time to sleep now you go back to Celestia room you’re hers now ok” said Brave Starr.

Philomena shock her head and flew into her old birdcage.

Brave Starr knew she would not go so he let her have her way for tonight at lest he got into his bed and started to fall asleep.

Royal Family Grave Site

At the very centre of the Grave Site two tombstone’s were there both with names saying.

Here lies
King Solaris and Queen Serenity
Loved by all Missed by all

And in between them was Brave Starr’s Letter.

Author's Note:

Song is called (You be in my heart by Phil Collins)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment