• Published 10th Dec 2012
  • 882 Views, 9 Comments

The Lost Knights of Equestria - Arron_Starchanger



Knights of Old meet the Equestria Girls

  • ...
2
 9
 882

Chapter 2 Past and Present Meet

The Cutie Mark Crusaders were scared stiff they looked and sure the other five stallions getting up.

One of the Pegasus said to his friends “Oh my Head I’ve haven’t had a bad headache like this since I crashed landed into the Gardens of the Palace and that was a crash landing” as he rubbed his head.

The Big Earth Stallion who was the same size as Big McIntosh he got up shock his head and sure the three fillies that were being held up by his friend magic.

“Brave Starr put them down you’re scaring them there only little Fillies they haven’t even got there cutie Marks Yet?” said the Big Stallion.

“Don’t worry Golden Hercules I won’t hurt them I will put them down,” Brave Starr answered “All I’m asking them is who are they and why their here in the Battle field and not safe at Canterlot”

Sweetie Belle spoke first to Brave Starr “Were the Cutie Mark Crusaders Sir”

Brave Starr looked at them placed them down said to them with a friendly tone “Oh your Squires I am so sorry allow me to introduce are self to you”

Each one of the Stallions introduce them self to the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

“My Name is Sir Golden Hercules I’m the strength of the Knight’s,” said Golden Hercules

“I’m Sir Sonic Bolt the Fastest flyer in Equestria I’m the Recon of the Knight’s,” said the Oxford Blue Pegasus

“My Little Ladies I am Sir Shuriken Wind the strategist of the Knight’s,” said the White Unicorn Stallion

“Hi I’m Sir Surprise Shield I’m the trickster of the of the Knight’s and I also make candy” answered the light Blue Earth Pony

“Hello I’m Sir Beast Heart I’m the Tracker of the Knight’s,” said the Dark Purple and Black striped Pegasus

“And I’m Prince Brave Starr I’m the Leader of the Knight’s,” said Brave Starr

They all said together “And Together we are the Royal Knights of Equestria”

Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo looked at one another and back to the Knights with confusion.

Applebloom said to the Knight’s “Knight’s like the one is my fairy tail books?”

“Yes little one like the one’s in your books,” said Golden Hercules

“Well we will take them with us to Canterlot see if we can find their parents I call my pet to send a message to father and tell them to prepare a fest” spoke Brave Starr He then took out of his small brown bag a weird whistle he put it to his lips and blow it.

Scootaloo was confused “I don’t hear anything?”

Mean While in Canterlot inside Princess Celestia Bedroom she was reading a scroll when Philomena started to flutter inside her cage she was trying to get out.

Philomena what’s the mater?” Asked Celestia as she opened Philomena’s cage door

Philomena shot out of her cage and straight out of the window Princess Celestia rushed to the window and sure her flying to the Everfree forest she was very confused “She never done something like this before?” she said to her self.

Back at the clearing in the Everfree forest The Knight’s were waiting for something.

Applebloom asked Surprise Shield “What are we waiting for?” Surprise Shield to her “Wait and see I love surprises don’t you?”

Scootaloo was about to ask when they all heard a bird they looked and sure a Phoenix flying striate towards Brave Starr and landed on his back as soon as it sure Brave Starr it started to show affection towards him.

Sweetie Belle was shocked she knew that Phoenix anywhere “That’s Princess Celestia Royal Pet Phoenix Philomena”

Brave Starr was confused “her pet I’m sorry but Tia was told to look after her until we return from battle”

“Ok Philomena I’m happy to see you to now stop it” As said while Philomena was still showing affection towards him.

“What is with her she acting like she hasn’t seen me in years?” said a confused Brave Starr

Beast Heart walked over to Philomena and started talking to her in Philomena language.

Scootaloo looked and asked Shuriken Wind “Erm what is he doing?” “Oh he is talking to her he was raised in the wild of the Everfree Forest but he was found and when he was nine so he can speck animal language” answered Shuriken Wind.

Philomena answered back and Beast Heart gasped

“It can’t be it is in possible,” Beast Heart shouted

Sonic Bolt asked his friend “What can’t be?”

“Well what Philomena just told me we have been missing for years?” said a confused Beast Heart.

The Knights gasped and shocked they started talking amongst their selves.

“But we can’t be have we were only just been gone for one month at lest?” said Shuriken Wind.

I’ve asked her if she was lying but she wasn’t,” said a shocked Beast Heart.

“Well everypony let’s see if this is true or not Philomena take a message to my father see if you telling the truth or lying ok” said Brave Starr to Philomena she nodded.

Shuriken Wind took out of his small brown bag a quill, ink and a piece of paper he wrote a letter then gave it to Philomena she then flew off towards Canterlot.

As Applebloom was about to speak she heard a stomach growl a very load stomach growl she look at Golden Hercules he let out a small chuckle.

“Sorry I’m very hungry now haven’t eaten anything in two days” said Golden Hercules.

All the Knights laughed even the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

“Well then it’s a good thing I have these’s” sad Surprise Shield as he pulled out nine bar’s of chocolate from one of his small brown bag’s.

He gave each one; one bar as the knights has started to eat the Cutie Mark Crusaders looked at the bar’s Scootaloo sniffed the bar and asked, “Is it ok to eat?”

“Is it ok try it you will love it my special home made chocolate bars I made them my self” said a happy Surprise Shield.

All three fillies’s looked at one another Sweetie Belle took one Bite and as soon as it touched, her taste buds on her tongue her eyes shot opened wide.

“Are you ok Sweetie Belle?” Asked Applebloom
“Is it bad?” Asked Scootaloo

“This Caddy Bar taste like cookies” she said as Sweetie Belle begins to eat the rest of the Bar.

Applebloom was surprised she took a bite out of her bar and said “Mine taste like fresh made Apple Pie”

Scootaloo hesitated a first but she closed her eyes took a bite and it surprise her “My taste like strawberries fudge”

Surprise Shield smiled “I’m glade you Girls like them there going to be my signature candy bar when I open my Candy store”

“You what to open a candy store?” asked Applebloom while she was eating her bar.

“Yep pony’s will come from miles around to try my candy this one is my signature candy” said a happy Surprise Shield

“Yea you will get your candy store but I’m Starting my fling team with my little sister helping me were going to shore across the sky’s on the wings of greatness” Said Sonic Bolt


“My art galley with the art I’ve got ready all the ponies’ will come and see my art work” said a proud Shuriken Wind

Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle looked towards Golden Hercules as he took off his Helmet off the three fillies sure Kind Eyes as the Helmet was off the Giant Stallion.

Brave Starr Said to the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

“Don’t let the Armour or his size scary you his got a heart of Gold he will let nothing happen to any of us”

“Yea got a job idea helping the farm pony’s with the fields that the life” Smiled a happy Golden Hercules

“I can’t wait to go back to working at the animal shelter with my parents,” said Beast Heart as he scratched his ear with one of his back legs.

“So Brave Starr When do I make wedding cake for your wedding” Said Surprise Shield

All the others laugh except for the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

“You’re getting married?” asked Scootaloo

“Yes to my beloved Rose Petal” said Brave Starr

“How Romantic” sad Applebloom and Sweetie Belle together,

“Well we better head for Canterlot,” Shuriken Wind said to the others

“Agreed we better take these little ones back home or there parents will be worryed about them” Golden Hercules spoke to them all.

“But were not from Canterlot were from Ponyville” Said Scootaloo

The Knights were confused

“Ponyville there is no such place you must be tieried I’m putting you three asleep for a while you will wake up when we are in Canterlot” Said Brave Starr as he cast a sleep spell on the Cutie Mark Crusaders.


However, before the Cutie Mark Crusaders could tell him they fell fast asleep.

“Golden Hercules you’re in charge of them Guard them with your life” said Brave Starr to Golden Hercules.

“Don’t worry no one will hurt these filly’s while I’m guarding them” said Golden Hercules in a serious voice.

“Come my fellow knights home to Canterlot,” said Brave Starr to his Knights

“Yea” shouted all the Knights

Golden Hercules had all three Cutie Mark Crusaders on his back as he followed the rest of the Knights.

Mean While Back in Ponyville

Twilight Sparkle was practicing her magic with Spikes help when she sure Zecora walking down the street of Ponyville she stopped and said to Spike “Hey there Zecora let see how she help the girls”

They walked over to her and Twilight Sparkle said t her.

“Hay Zecora how was helping the Cutie Mark Crusaders come up with more ideas to help them?” said Twilight Sparkle

Zecora was confused and said to Twilight Sparkle

“The Three Fillies’ did not arrive did not see them I tell no lie” said Zecora

Twilight was confused “what do you mean I sent them to your house about an hour ago?”

“My friend Twilight Sparkle I tell no lie,” said Zecora

Twilight Sparkle and Spike begin to worry.

“Spike you get Pinkie Pie and Rarity I’ll get Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Apple Jack will all start looking in the Everfree Forest Zecora you know the Forest better then anypony could you please go ahead and start the search ok,” said Twilight Sparkle

“Indeed I shall start the search,” said Zecora

As She rushed to the forest while Twilight Sparkle and Spike went to find there friends,


At the Entrances to Canterlot

As the Knights arrived at Canterlot, two guards at the entrances stopped them from entering.

“Halt who are you” said Guard 1

“Identify yourself,” said Guard 2

“I’m prince Brave Starr prince of Equestria and these are my Knights,” said Brave Starr to the Guards.
“There is no Prince of Equestria now turn around and leave,” said Guard 1

Brave Starr realised something he turned to his Knights and whispered to the Surprise Shield nodded took out two small marbles out of one of small brown bags and throw them on the ground were the guards were standing they exploded and yellow dust covered the guards and both fell on the ground fast asleep.

“Sleeping marble candy easy way to go to dream land” said Surprise Shield.


“So changelings have taken over the Canterlot my family must be in danger we must help Knights’ are you with me?” said Brave Starr.

All the Knights Shouted, “YES SIR”

“Ok Golden Hercules keeps these fillies safe and away from harm anyone comes near them you ground pound them away,” Brave Starr said to Golden Hercules.

Golden Hercules nodded and said “Yes sir no harm will befall these fillies while I’m guarding them”

“Sonic Bolt if any air assault comes put them in a tornado spin cycle” said Brave Starr to Sonic Bolt.

“Surprise Shield, Beast Heart you two double team Beast Heart bring them towards you Surprise Shield give them a bad candy treat,” said Brave Starr to Surprise Shield and Beast Heart.

“Goodie I love Surprise don’t you Beast Hear?” asked Surprise Shield to Beast Heart.

Beast Heart nodded to his friend.

“Shuriken Wind you’re with me let’s double magic these monsters” said Brave Starr to Shuriken Wind.

“I Agree” said Shuriken Wind

“Come Knight’s let show these copy cats pony’s who we are” said Brave Starr

“Yes Sir” all the Knights shouted

10 minutes later

Princess Celestia was telling her Guards that were going to look for Philomena when one of her guards burst through the door heaving and panting his armour was very scruff and cracked.

“I’m sorry princess but we are under attack by six unknown ponies,” he said to the Princess.

As soon as he finished the doors exploded open Celestia looked and sure only outlines of Ponies due to the Big Clouds of Dust.

“Identify your self’s?” shouted Celestia to the intruders.

“You Changelings are no match for me or my knight’s now release the Royal family,” shouted Brave Starr

Celestia did not back down “If you won’t surrender then you leave me no choose”

Celestia sent out a magic beam of magic at them but a beam of magic came out off the cloud of dust as well and both hit each other and it was a stall mate both beams were as power as there users.

Celestia could not believe she surprised and shocked by this there was no one as powerful as her or her sister Luna with magic beside her student Twilight Sparkle.

Then a marble candy rolled near her, exploded, and covered her in smoke she couldn’t see and her concentration and her magic weakened she was knocked back by the force of the invaders magic and lay on the ground in a daze when she felt a hoof on her throat.

“Now I’m going to ask you again where’s my” Brave Starr stopped looked at Princess Celestia and said to her.

“Tia is that you?” said Brave Starr

Celestia her eyes shout opened and looked at her attack and sure in his armour her older brother Brave Starr.

“Brave Starr” Celestia said to Brave Starr

Brave Starr took his hoof off her throat and backed away slowly as Celestia got up.

“Is it really you?” Celestia asked Brave Starr

“Tia it can’t be you can it?” said a confused Brave Starr

“It really is Big Brother” Celestia said she was nearly in tears.

Brave Starr took off his helmet off to get a better look at her he sure beside the different colours in her hair and tail it was indeed his little sister.

“Knights stand down” Shouted Brave Starr to his Knights

The Knight stopped what they were doing and each one removed there helmets.

“Sonic Bolt, Golden Hercules, Beast Heart, Shuriken Wind, Surprise Shield you’re all here,” said a very happy Celestia.

“Princess you were only a filly a month ago how can you have grown up so fast?” asked Shuriken Wind.

Celestia was shocked and asked them “Who is the ruler of Equestria now?”

The Knights were confused they looked at one another and Golden Hercules answered her.

“Princess it is your father and mother who rule all over Equestria”

Princess Celestia was shocked of the answer and said to them.

“You all have been missing for many years,” said Celestia

All were shocked Brave Starr asked her a very hard Question.

“How long have we been gone for?”