• Published 11th Dec 2012
  • 12,015 Views, 454 Comments

A Queen's Final Revenge - Little Wood



Chrysalis turns twilight into a changling

  • ...
54
 454
 12,015

Chapter 1

A Queen's Final Revenge
Chapter One

Twilight was having a wonderful dream. She was with all her friends at Sugercube Corner having a slumber party. The room they were in was dark as midnight with nothing but a signal flashlight to illuminate it. Pinkie had just finished telling her ghost story and now it was Twilight's turn

"Come on girls I don't want to scare you to bad right before bed .", she said sounding very cocky in her story telling abilities,"but if you insist." She opened her mouth to start her story ,but before she could, purple flames began to lick at the base of her hooves. She tried to scream but no sound could be heard as the flames crawled up her legs revealing hole ridden hooves. As the flames climbed higher and higher it revealed the form of a changeling but not like the drones that had attacked Canterlot.

Then all her friends began to scream at her, "What have you done with Twilight.", They never gave her time to answer as they all egged closer prepared to beat her. Then they all raised their hooves to beat her to death, and she screamed."

__________

She woke screaming covered In sweat and tangled in blankets.Oh thank Celestia it was just a dream. It was just a dream. The door burst open reveling a worried Spike. He stood there for a moment with a blank stare plastered on his face and his jaw on the floor. "Spike it was just a dream don't worry."

Spike composed himself and charged Twilight, scroll in hand. Spike was beating Twilight with a scroll while screaming the same sentence that her friends had in her dream. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH TWILIGHT."

"Spike first get off of me and second I am Twilight." What's up with him. She thought while pulling Spike of of her with magic.

"NO YOUR NOT, TWILIGHT'S A PONY NOT A CHANGELING YOU SCUM. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER." Spike screamed at the top of his lungs.

"I'm not a changeling, I'm Twilight." Twilight spoke trying to keep calm but there was still anger threaded into her voice.

Spike figured his screaming wasn't going to get him anywhere so he decided to calm himself and act rationally "Well then changeling look in that mirror and tell me how it's possible that you're Twilight

I bet Rainbow put him up to this. This just screams Rainbow. "Fine I'll do it, but all it'll do is prove that all this just a cruel..........joke." her last word dropped to a whisper as she stared into her refection. What she saw in the mirror, standing where she should be, was a monster. She then proceeded to drop to her knees and begin crying.How is this happening to me. Why is this happening to me. Just yesterday I was a regular pony. What happened, what changed.


Spike looked at the sight before him he saw a purple changeling, crying. Out of all the things that he thought about changelings he had never thought that they would cry. This makes no sense changelings don't cry, there cold blooded killers. But this one is, maybe it lost its memory and it really thinks it's Twilight. I know I'll test it. "I don't think a regular changeling would start crying at the sight of its own reflection, so I'll give you one chance to prove that you are the real Twilight. I'm going to ask a question, if you get it right you're the real Twilight if not I'm going to alert the police of your presence.

"O-sniffle-kay."

"Good now answer this question correctly: What is Celestia's birthday."

"February 31, 1 A.C.( After Celestia)." she managed to between sobs.

As soon as Spike heard her answer he sprinted at Twilight and tackled her to the ground in a bear hug. "Twilight I am so so sorry.", At his words she felt a strange sensation throughout her entire body, making her stronger.Now this is interesting. I can feel his love all around me, and it's delicious. ,"Twilight what happened to you." he whispered in her ear with concern.

I have no idea what the hay is going on. How did this happen. Maybe Chrysalis cursed me or something. We'll have to figure out what's going on later right now I have to be strong, for Spike. "To tell you the truth Spike I don't faintest clue what's going on, but what I do know is that you need to leave this room and cover your ears."

"Why."Spike whined

"No buts."

"Fine." he moaned.

Spike shuffled out of the room. As soon as he closed the door he could hear Twilight screaming words of such profanity that a sailor would be disgusted. After ten straight minutes of cursing, Twilight came down the stairs."Sorry Spike I really shouldn't talk like that.

"It's fine but you seem to be taking this.......rather well actually. Usually you'd be going off-the-wall crazy right now."

He's right I should be going crazy right now. Maybe being a changeling makes me naturally makes me good at deceiving ponies, I guess that includes hiding my true emotions. "To tell you the truth Spike I am going off-the-wall crazy, on the inside. I guess being a changeling makes me naturally good at hiding my true emotions. We'll have to due some research on my new abilities later but for now we have some reading to due."

Some Time Later

"Well that was useless.",they had searched the whole library and hadn't found one book with even a single paragraph with the word 'changelings' in it ,"Looks like we'll have to do our own research."

Knock Knock

"Twilight you in there. I'm here to pick up the new 'Daring Do' book."

"And this is a perfect start, let test my abilities to disguise and deceive." Okay now how do I disguise myself. I know I'll try thinking about what I looked like yesterday maybe that will work. And sure enough it did.

Spike looked at his life long friend/mother as purple flames began to engulf her from tail to horn. When the flames died down he could see Twilight, the way she should be. It's good to see her back to normal, the whole changeling look was creeping me out.

"Spike could you go to the bedroom and observe. I need an external source to take down notes on the interaction, okay."

"Yes, Twilight." he gave a mock salute and sped off to the bedroom leaving the door open a crack with a notepad and quill in claw."

Knock Knock

"Twilight you in there."

"Yea, coming." Twilight trotted over to the door and opened it with lavender magic. She gave Dash a innocent smile and said "Oh hi there Dash whats new."

"The new 'Daring Do' book just came out and I'm here to pick it up." she said excitement evident in her voice.

"Well it's not here quit yet but it will be arriving later today along with some other books I ordered from Canterlot." she lied. The 'Daring Do' book had arrived yesterday but she hadn't put it on the shelves yet. "Would you like to stay for some tea while we wait."

"Sure, I guess."

"This is weird, I can literally feel the disappointment rolling off of her." "Look Dash I know that you were really looking forward to that book but it'll be here in just a few hours. I'll go make the tea you, stay here." Twilight went to the kitchen heated up the water with her magic, put in the tea bags and came back out to the living room. She levitated one of the cups over to Dash.

"Thanks Twilight." Dash said depressed. Twilight mused that she would be able to feel her sadness even if she wasn't a changeling.

"Dash are you ok, you seem depressed." Twilight said with genuine concern even though she was loving the constant influx of emotion."Note to self: can feed on more emotions than just love."

"It's nothing you want to hear."

"Oh but I do, you're my friend and I want to help you. Now tell me what's wrong." she said calmly but with authority in her voice almost like a mother.

"Well you see I'm.....I'm scared." she said defeated.

"Now what ever could make you scared."

"My parents are coming to visit and I'm scared. Scared that I won't be good enough for them, scared that they won't love me."she was starting to cry, slowly letting tears flow down her cheeks.

"Now what would make you think that."Twilight said genuinely worried.

'I'm from a foster home, I've never met my real parents" ,she said just above a whisper, "but tomorrow, that's going to change and I'm scared."

Twilight was going to console her friend but her changeling instincts took over, "Dash if you're really that scared then I have something that will take all those worries and fears away, are you interested." ,Dash just gave a slow nod, "Okay then follow me." Twilight got up and started over to the basement door and motioned for Dash to follow, she did.

__________

Spike noticed that the girls were getting up and heading for the basement. Now what could those two be up to. Spike thought to himself as he made his way to the basement door. As he reached a claw out to the open the door it opened in an aura of lavender magic. "Hi Twilight, where's Rainbow."

"She's...uh....preoccupied at the moment. She'll be back up in a few hours. Until then you not to even touch the basement door, understood."

"Understood." ,Spike knew better than to disobey Twilight. Besides she did promise that Rainbow would be back up in a few hours so what was there to worry about.

In the Basement

Despite the fact that all the lights were all off, the library basement was lit faintly in a deep purple glow. This light was emanating from a purple cocoon glued to one of the far walls.

Author's Note:

[A/N] Look guys I know that some of you are going to say that I don't describe changeling Twilight enough well if you want to know what she looks like look at the cover image that's why it's there

hey guys sorry for the premature submission i forgot to go through it after I was done writing it but I think i got most of it fixed if you catch anything please tell me in the comments and enjoy.

[E/N] Hello all I am Shadowmare and I am here to help Magicbronie24 get his grammar in line. Personally I do find this story quit interesting. Magicbronie24 has told me some off his ideas for the rest of the story and let me tell you it's going to get real interesting. Well I don't want to give away any spoilers so I'll just say hello to you all in the next chapter. See you all later.